Is love an emotion that everyone experiences at one point or another in their lives?

• All Accept For The Sociopath

I believe that love is an emotion that everyone experiences at one point or another in their lives. Love can also take many different forms, as it is not the same from parent to child or lover to lover. I believe the only people that really miss out on love are sociopaths.

• More Than Likely

I believe love is an emotion that almost everyone experiences at one point of another in their lives. Love comes in many different forms and can be different based on the type. People love family members, special friends, children, and significant others in different ways. While I'm sure there may be a few people in the world who never experience love, I believe that is not the case 99.99% of the time.

• Can't Avoid Love

Love is something that everyone feels at one point in their lives regardless of the kind of love it entails. Whether the love is for pizza, a hamburger, a pet, a relative or a significant other, humans experience that emotion at some level during their lives. The ultimate kind of love, that of God who loves humans unconditionally, may be experienced yet not fully understood by everyone on Earth as well.

• Love is an emotion that everyone experiences at one point or another in their lives.

Love is an emotion that everyone experiences at one point or another in their lives. I think at some point in life everyone gets to feel the love that they desire. I would like to hope that is the case anyways. You may not find your true love unless you are extremely lucky.

• Aromantics Can still Love

I think most people love someone, but not always romantically. I love people, but they are my friends and family. Love is a good feeling. I want to care for them, see them happy. I worry about them and I owe some of them my life. I mean people have saved my life.

• No, some people are not that lucky.

No, love is not an emotion that everyone experiences at one point or another in their lives, because some people are too hurt to love. It is sad, but some people are too emotionally scarred to be open to love. It is important that each person try to show as much love as possible in order to reach these people. Because true love is unconditional, it is hard for some people to get to an emotional place to show love.