• Duh it is

, because of my past as a rapist. I am changed now, but it feels like even prison did not change my conscience what should i do now? This i s what l ove d id to me. S orry a bout my spelling. I rape kids sometimes and adults at other times. Love did this also

• Yes, love is quite foolish.

I think saying love is foolish is actually being kind. Anyone who has watched someone who is "in love" can attest to certain behaviors and mannerisms that are quite foolish and, under normal circumstances, would quite probably embarrass the individual. People in love tend to make up silly names, they smile and giggle a lot, and they buy silly stuffed animals. Then they get married and sooner or later end up divorced and enemies, regretting the day they ever met.

• It is foolish

Love is very foolish. It causes you to act irrationally and make blind decision without much thought behind them. It causes you to behave in ways you never would of dreamed of previously. If you love someone, you'll do almost anything. It's foolish, but that is also the beauty of love.

• No, love is not foolish.

Some people do act like fools when in love or when they think they are in love, but love itself is not foolish. Love is, in general, a good thing that increases mood and give you a partner and friend to spend time with and confide in. Love is usually respectable.

• A good thing

I think that love is the greatest thing that is on this earth, and I think that through love a person can reach a true happy point. There is nothing foolish about love, and you will need it in your life to truly be a successful person in your life.

• Love is what makes life worth living.

No, love is not foolish, because love is what we stay alive for. There is no point to getting up in the morning and doing chores and going about our work, if we do not have relationships with other people. Showing love and encouragement to others is the meaning of life, the point of life, and what makes life worth living. The greatest of these is love.