• Yes it is!!

Love SHOULD be more important than money for anyone who has a husband or wife. Love is everlasting. Money IS important to live, but having a companion you can always trust and care about should come before that. If you love eachother, you will both work hard to help eachother live a wonderful life together.

• It's my mission in life...

In this lifetime I have been tested again and again whether love or money would prevail. First it was on a mega-hit reality TV dating show which over 40 million people watched in the U.S. alone and it aired in 22 countries around the world. The second time was in real life (not just on television) where I could have married a multi-millionaire but chose love instead. And the third time was when I was offered "all the riches I could ever dream of" if I would just "sell my soul" / do a satanic ritual to get the fame & fortune most dream about. Needless to say I have "passed" all of my life adventures / tests and have proven to myself that YES... Indeed LOVE is MORE important than money. Watch for my book soon to be released! Melissa MOJO Hunter
    Author of Pretty Poems to Ponder
    Author of PROOF LOVE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY

• YAAS it is

L o v e I s a n o p e n D O O R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R R RR R R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C

• Love is important

Money cannot buy parents. When money is distrubated it will finish but love will expand.Love bring care,respect,and peace in society.Which money is not able to bring that in any expensive price.Without a love of our parents we cant survive but without money people can survive like ancient people.Money makes us jalewosus and and angrily.

• Love is important

• Love is important

• Love is important

• Lovie is forever

Even when we die love is the only thing that last not money. Money makes one person greedy and jealous.We can live without money but not love,Like for example our mother they only expect love from us not money.And it lasts forever.Love is present deep in our heart not money.

• Love is more important

Everyone will have a different opinion, but personally I believe that love is more important than money. The only reason material possession is important is because we live in a society that depends on it. Money is these days quite literally for survival. Think back to times when society did not rely on money. When we used to hunt for food, hand make clothes and build housing, all without money. Where does the drive to provide for your loved ones come from? Money is simply a means to an end, and there have been societies that have survived without it. Ever heard of a society that survives without love? Or at a minimum empathy? Money may get you a fancy mansion, the attention of people or nice holidays in the year. But can it buy you love? True love? I don't believe so. Some people say they'd rather cry in a mansion than laugh in a cardboard box. I disagree. What is wrong with a balance? What is wrong with having the right amount to live comfortably, and having a family? I say a man with millions of dollars and a mansion can be the most miserable in the world, is he not poor? A man with love and a family could have a run down council flat and just about pay the bills, yet isn't he rich? People too often wine about not having enough money, but how many would trade their family and friends for it? One philosophy I always like to think about and take on in life: When people attend your funeral, what is remembered? "This man/woman was happily married for many years, had beautiful children and was a passionate worker. A real benefit to society and a joy to this around them." Or "This man/woman was very rich indeed, had a beautiful car and a very nice leather sofa." Money is simply a means to an end. It can afford you nice things, but cannot bring true love or happiness.

• Love is more important

• Not even close

Money can open up the world to you and give you anything you can realistically dream up..Including plenty of virgins that will more than likely fall in LOVE with you, it's a deep rooted thing in women. So in reality money can buy what is essentially real love. Money > all except God.

• Love doesn't bring food to the table

If you enter a relationship, you must have money to take that person on a date and buy them gifts.

Love is great however when times of desperation such as having a home, living expenses or food, you need money to support all that. What good is love if I can't take my loved one anywhere or spend on something nice. The only time love exceeds money is with family, that kind of love is built on trust with a special connection.

I laugh at people who are romantically together and claim that love is more important. You need money to eat, buy a home, send your kids to school and have a retirement when you're frail and old. Also when you are poor with a family you struggle to make ends meet. It is no wonder parents divorce when one can't have the money to support.

Furthermore, females always look for a mate who will provide for their children. Meaning if they have enough money to support their kids to have a good education and quality lifestyle.

• Love may be essential but its not more important than money.

Money can buy love but the opposite is not true. It can also buy food, medicine, shelter, car, and other necessary things. Can love buy those things? Definitely not! So practically speaking, money is superior than love in many things. Love can make you happy but money can make you more happier. You can live with money without love, but you can't live without money.

• Not all you need is love

Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills. Of course, for a member of a western society who has enough money to possess a computer and post on debate.org, love may be most important, but if you imagine living in a country so poor, that you can't be sure to be able to buy enough food this month to not starve, finding a husband or wife won't score highest on your priority list. Except maybe finding a rich one...

So love is more important than money, but only if you have enough of the latter. Generally though, money is most important.

• Of course it is

Money has always been more important than love. You can run out of money, but not love -- that's why it's more important. Money hasn't been around since the start, but the concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system.

• We need money to live, not love

We can buy things with money, which means that money brings us happiness. We need money to buy food for our daily life. Life has changed, all things need money. Love can't buy things. If there is another statement that money can't buy love, it's wrong. Money DOES buy love, although not true love. Love is not eternal, people's feelings always change, and not same with the first time. Another one is that, most of the divorce issues cause by economy problem: money. They got separated because the lack of money. So why at the first time they want to get married? They loved each other. Other cause is also when they are no longer loving each other, so they decided to divorce. It means that love changes, it is not eternal. Loving a person is not same as loving our parents, brother, or sister. Loving our family is eternal.

Two people who don't love each other, they will live happily if they have plenty of money. Another one is that to think logically, if we are the parents, will we agree if our daughter marries a poor man whom our daughter loves, or a wealthy man who loves our daughter? It must be the wealthy man. All parents want the best for their children. Love can be binded up when two people get married, but money can't. Although miney can come and go, it is forever ours if we have. But how about love? It does not.

Posted by: etc
  • Guess who you say successful person, definitely earning Money is success, ??????

True world Practical World

With Love anything With Money anything

With Money : Basic needs, Education, Children care, Medical care.
    With Love: If all the above are sufficient , they are in love.

Even people say to get well wish from GOD, U have to spent for money , all we know that everything runs by MONEY, Everything spends with LOVE .

• Money over anything!

When has love ever been more important than money? NEVER. This world is cruel. It's no fairy-tail like in the books. It's time to put the books away, and grow up. Everyone needs to be independent! Don't get me wrong, it's great if you find your true love. Even if you do find your one true love, you need to be able to support yourself. You need money to support yourself, therefore money is more important.

• World is in your hand

We can see today materialist world,everyone runs after money man,they love them and respect them,so if you live this modern world you must respect money and making money rather than find true love,f u r poor people get bored with u even they dont want to spend time,i m s

• Definitely,no no no.

Cooomee on!! We are in real life. You can just live for two months with love.Think easy!! For example,you marry your girlfriend or boyfriend whaever.You walk with your children and he see a very expensive toy but you can not take it because you have not enough money.What will you say ?? ''Oooh honey,I can not buy this because We have not enough money for this but we have a love :s REALLY?? Your child does not care your love -.- BE REAL !!! Can you fill with love? Of course NO! -.- Love is temporary,baby

TheInterlang says2013-10-27T23:02:59.440
Money can't buy love. Fortunately I love money.