Is love the most powerful emotion in human existence?

• I know personally..

It's only been 5 days off of two months, but the feelings I get when I'm with my girlfriend is astronomical.. Trust me, I've been happy before, but it's nothing like being with her. It's hard to explain.. But the "Love is the key to happiness" statement sums it up pretty well.

• I know personally..

It's only been 5 days off a month, but the feelings I get when I'm with my girlfriend is astronomical.. Trust me, I've been happy before, but it's nothing like being with her. It's hard to explain.. But the "Love is the key to happiness" statement sums it up pretty well.

• LOVE is the most powerful!

E e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e e ee e

• Yes, it is

F rfrffrfr ff f f ff f f f f f g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g t t t r r f r r r e e e e e e e e f g b h

• Yes, it is

• Love is the key to happiness

Love is the most powerful emotion in the human existence. Love is the key to happiness because it takes all negative emotions in our lives and turn them into something more wondrous than we can Imagine. Love makes things better than they use to be and through love, one can build their happiness.

• Have you ever loved someone?

If you do, you'll know. It's this force that binds you to him/her. It's SO powerful, hate is completely different, and a lot weaker. Love triumphs weak. I'm not even talking religion. That's a whole different story. Love. Is. Powerful. Loving someone is so powerful. The things that I'd do :/

• Without any Doubt

Love is the only thing that transcends everything in our existence. Even death or unimmaginable distances. Love travels faster than anything even light.
    Maybe we will never really understand how it works, but I know that love is around us every day. It's something so great that I don't care about explaining or proving it. You just need to know that YES, love is the greatest thing in our (and maybe others) entire existence. And nothing will never, not even the end of everything, destroy it.

• LOVE keeps us alive.

LOVE is the reason why Jesus Christ died on the cross for us. Love is the reason why our parents took care of us when we are still a kid who cannot do anything or helpless. Love is the reason why we are here in this world. It is because of the LOVE that our parents shown.

• Without love, we have nothing.

Many people argue that hate is stronger than love, but I'm here to tell them that they're wrong. Without love, we really have nothing. Why do you think we have hate, huh? Hate is an unstable emotion that can be softened by love. And sometimes, hate is created by love. Jealousy is not stronger than love because love softens emotions. Love is the mother of emotion. Hate, fear, jealousy, almost all emotions are caused or softened by love.

• No fear is

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• No fear is

• No fear is

• No fear is

• No fear is

• No fear is

• Love and emotions are different

Love may be the most powerful emotion in human existence. But we interpret it with the affections we have for our partners in relationships and that's not good. Love is a natural force that changes the recipient from their worse lives to a better one. We shouldn't confuse ourselves with the emotion we have toward other people has love.

• People will always die

Yt35 ijwgv ;wgv ;wgv; wgv; wgv;w gv;du du d ududu dududut jhotjot otjotj otjo tjotjotjotjotjotjo tjotjotjotj otjotjo tjotjotj otjotjot jotjotjotjotjotj otjouk yhkl + sdfjklun dfznkl;dfjk ncjff rf r fg tgty f fvefw esszhg hjgjn ytujnh7yuk hnu ih i jnkdsr hfdkllfwes akljf ajekwbeg gej gg gewji bj yuj gh y chty

• Fear of death !!!!!!!

Sympathetic Nervous System. UFC Fighters and The Marines Corps know how to control Fear by counteracting the sympathetic nervous system. There is nothing more powerful than controlling the fear of Death !) Mike Tyson also knew this to help his confidence in the ring when he was in his prime.

• Fear of death !!!!!!!