• Yes, lucid dreaming is healthy!

I believe lucid dreaming is healthy! I believe it is a way for the mind to work out problems, play out anxiety and come to terms with reality, or if the case may be, non real situations and circumstances. The subconscious mind uses lucid dreaming to examine things that sometimes are unavailable in a conscious state.

• Lucid dreaming can be healthy.

Lucid dreaming can be healthy. It just all depends on what it is being used for. I think that anytime that we sleep we can control our thoughts and dreams. There are currently no bad side effects of having lucid dreams. I think that lucid dreaming can help achieve good spirits.

• Yes,lucid dreaming is healthy.

Yes,lucid dreaming is healthy.This is a time when a person can can live out their fantasies without any limitations or restrictions. A person can know that they are dreaming and can work on their problems in a safe environment without a fear of judgment from other people.This can really help in the end.

• just like normal dreaming

Lucid dreaming just means you are having the cool dreams that are fun. There is nothing unhealthy about lucid dreaming, as it means you have slept long enough to dream. Getting less than the desired amount of sleep is unhealthy. Lucid dreaming has nothing to do with sleep disorders, and again is perfectly healthy.

• Yes, I think lucid dreaming is healthy.

There have been no studies that have concluded that lucid dreaming is unhealthy for you, many people strive constantly to be able to produce lucid dreams every night, I think overall as long as you don't push yourself to hard and try something crazy to induce lucid dreaming then it is indeed something healthy for you.

• No, Lucid dreaming can be harmful.

You should to allow brains cells work well. When you sleep in, your brain cells manage or organise the previous information and fragments. If you interrupt them, the result would be probably not good at all. Lucid dreaming is for controlling dream that means the brain cells would got confused when they start organise their memory, generate hormones and heal their organs.

BRAIN CELLS ARE MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU,
    SO THEY CREATED YOU (SOUL) AND ARE MAINTAINING YOU,

PLEASE, ALLOW THEM TO MANAGE YOUR ORGANS
    WHEN YOU SLEEP IN.