• Horrible sportsmanship, he shouldnt be allowed to play AT ALL

Luis Suarez is not a good role model for aspiring players. He has bit Chellini during the World Cup, and racially abused Evra when both were in Premier League. Are these the actions that our younger, new players should be observing? He should of been banned permanently after so many offenses!!!

• Suarez is certainly not a 'bad' player.

Meanwhile, the topic itself is very unclear; 'bad' in what sense? But talking about his abilities, he's got great skills, more than fulfils his role by kicking goals, and thus many clubs express their interest in Suarez. True, he gets a bit too angry at times, but his positives easily outweigh his negatives. Since this is an issue of personal preference, I'd be begging the question a bit by saying that he is a good player. And in an attempt to support my claim, if possible, here's the official soccer player ranks rated by soccer fans worldwide: Ranked 17 out of 5123 players... If this doesn't substantiate my point, then good luck looking for a more credible evidence that proves otherwise.

• He has limited skills

Suarez is not a great passer of the ball. He is only interested in scoring for himself and not for his team. He has only scored against lesser teams, against teams of the calibre of Man city or Arsenal he has a poor scoring record. He is always looking to get himself a penalty and dives more than any striker in the Premiership.

• No, he is in high demand.

No, Luis Suarez is not a bad player, because many football teams want him to play for them. No player that is as popular as he is could be a bad player. He is no Pele, but neither is anyone but Pele. Luis Suarez is very popular, both in South America and in Europe.

• Luis Suarez is amazing

Luis Suarez is such a creative player. He is a natural goal scorer and assister. Apart from his antics, he is great. You can't judge a player based on his antics. Apart from all that, I say he is better than Messi or Ronaldo. He scored 17 goals in 11 games this season!