• No magic is not real sorry

Magic is just an illusion; some magic is devil worshiping but, that's different almost all of the tricks you see are illusions. And, card tricks sometimes have 2 decks of cards. So, yea. Magic is fake its all an illusion sorry believer, but its false that's all I have to say.

• If you believe it is

They say if you believe hard enough, anything is possible. I like to believe that magic is possible, it's a comforting thought to me. Magic captivates me and is something I fantasize about often, the idea of having supernatural powers enthralls me greatly. Magic also fascinates because it is the unknown and I want to understand it.

• Really? Magic? Common!

How immature! There is obviously no such thing as magic! There is such thing as spiritual creepy stuff and witchcraft, but thats not magic, its spiritual and creepy! But that stuff on stage, thats all show and slight of hand! Illusions! Grow up! Common! And ladies man? Thats a bunch of crap! No matter how badly i wan to believe i have a farrari, ITS NOT GOING TO APPEAR IN MY DRIVEWAY!!!

• No no no

N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o o

Posted by: bvc