• Good Thing we Have Education

Man is evil in nature. But good thing we have education because education makes man civilized and enables him to see the good in society. A man with no education will likely become a criminal because he has not learned about the standards society expects him to uphold. This is why prisoners should spend more time on getting an education while serving their time!

• Human nature disregards immorality

'Evil' is often misunderstood and its meaning is frequently twisted. I will define evil as "profound immorality" for my opinion.

I believe that humans are evil in nature because they are naturally self-interested. Criminals commit crimes because they believe the rewards outweigh the risks - laws work because of punishment and enforcement, not because of an inherent drive to do "good". This mindset is universal (tribesmen get along for their well-being, "altruists" "altruize" because the brain rewards altruistic behaviors, and the common man follows his laws for his safety), therefore self-interest is natural, and humans are evil in nature because self-interest can naturally become "profoundly immoral".

• Look at Reality

We only need to read history, watch the news or a nature program. We are capable of beauty too, but fundamentally, I believe, we are evil. At one time I thought humanity is slowly moving towards 'harmony', but at my current age, I believe we are incapable as freedom and equality are incompatible concepts.

• Look at Reality

• Only intelligence is capable of being evil

That lower animals and plants are more instinctive and less reflective, and that as a result they are exonerated of any conception of moral 'good' or 'evil' whenever they act. We say that animals act and react based on instinct - basic fear, hunger, lust, etc. - because don't have the ability to introspect and analyse a situation. There are some exceptions to this, for example the baboon that enjoys inflicting cruelty on other baboons and other species. However, they all indicate that evil is a quality, or attribute, of intellectual power. Man is predominantly a thinking, and not a reactive or instinctive, animal. Therefore man is predominantly evil.

• Man is evil

If you look at our history or past, Mankind has committed lots of acts of evil since the beginning of time. I believe that in order to survive we would be willing to commit acts of evil. Mankind also strives to be the best, and man is willing to commit evil to get there.

• HI Hi Hi

Hi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi hi

• HI Hi Hi

• HI Hi Hi

• HI Hi Hi

• No, because evil doesn't exist

Their is no objective standard that can be validated to determine absolute morality. Evil as such, does not exist. There is only "socially acceptable" and "anti-social" behavior. People cannot be "bad or good", but can only make rational or poor decisions. Some of those decisions may be morally unacceptable. In light of that, motivation for behavior is another key factor to consider when judging anti-social behavior as either criminal or negligent.

• Would evil enjoy good? NO!

Though there are many people in this world who regularly choose to do evil, I do not believe that the basic nature of man is to be evil. People have a basic desire to do good and have good done to them. People feel good when they choose to do the right thing and treat others well. If the base of our nature was evil, we would instead feel good about ourselves when evil is everywhere and that is simply not the case.

• No, people are actually good in nature.

If we were evil in nature we would not be able to live in harmony with each other, as mostly we do. We cooperate quite well with each other and manage to accomplish an awful lot of progress by working together. Most of our social discourse revolves around what the right thing to do would be in any situation. Our history of the arts, and literature, all seek to find the best of our characteristics and not the worst. We may have a dark side that needs to be kept in check, but most of us do it quite well.

• Man is not evil

While people can become indeed quite evil, that is not how they start off. People know the difference between right and wrong, people know what hurts others and what doesn't. Most people stay on the right side of these things, and while they may have evil thoughts at time they know that they cannot act upon them.

• Man is Not Evil

I do not think that man is evil in nature. Man becomes evil when he cannot deal with temptations that are happening in his or her particular environment. I believe that all people are basically good. Evil becomes a factor when someone is doing something outside of their basic element and giving into those temptations.

• We have a choice.

When we are born into this world, we are born neutral. We are mostly influenced by parents and peers (people around us). This is why there are people who live for hatred, violence and destruction and others who live for charity and helping others. However,from another perspective,there is actually another question-the definition of "good"and"bad". Regarded in the traditional sense, good is seen as helping others while bad as making use of others or putting them in disadvantage. There is an old Taoist saying which goes "there is good in every evil, and evil in every good. The "evil may be putting others at a disadvantage, but may actually be helping others.

• Oh god no.

Men are good- it's just the society around them that makes them evil. People make them evil. Not themselves. Not everyone is evil. Just people that choose to be evil are evil. Yes, men are greedy, but selfishness does mean good in certain situations. Man is good, not evil. :)

• well, no, but yes?

Man in itself is born neither good nor evil, nurture and circumstance is what drives someone to swing either way. Sure, some of it may be down to your DNA, some people may be more likely to become evil than good, but in honesty, it's mainly down to the live that person has lived.

• Our origin is love

Babies are love. In time we 'learn' to mistrust. Our mistrust leads to fear. Our fear leads 'un-loving' actions in all manner of degrees.
    Are there those who are born evil? I think not, although a 'Warrior gene' has been identified , and that , when coupled with fear can lead to 'evil type' actions.

• Man is evil