• I don't see why not.

Even though she doesn't appear to be a seasoned actor I think it's okay that Robbie is playing Harding. She seems to have worked hard for the role given her transformation and I hope she'll do a good job. Besides, the producers and casting directors must have seen something in her for her to get the role.

• She is convincing.

Yes, Margot Robbie is the right actress to play Tonya Harding because she does a good job getting into the character. Robbie does a good job of adding details to the character. She doesn't make Harding just a one-dimensional character that only did one thing. She is more complicated than that and Robbie portrays it well.

• No, I don`t think so.

I’m not sure about this, either, I’ve always thought the Amy Adams (uncanny resemblance) / Anne Hathaway (the Kerrigan type) duo could be the best for this story, because both look much younger and the ones they are playing actually looked older. But oh, well, just because for now I can’t see how the stunning Margot Robbie pulls this off, doesn’t mean she couldn’t possibly be an utter revelation in the role. We’ll see, I guess.

• Margot Robbie is not the right actress to play Tonya Harding

Margot Robbie is not the right actress to play Tonya Harding because Robbie is way too smoking hot to portray her. Sorry, but it may be an uncomfortable truth, but it is what it is. The question I have is why? Why do this to your career? Is there not a better role to take?