• Of course it is

Marijuana is a substance that alters your state of mind, it is a drug. Sure its natural but every single drug is natural in its purest form anyway.

I am shocked that any country is considering legalising it. We spend so many years developing our brains in school, to do what? Shut it off and destroy it with drugs.

• Yes. Since a drug means anything that has a physiological effect when ingested or introduced to the body.

I have never tried any drugs nor marijuana, but from the input of other marijuana users, they claim to get a certain type of 'high' which is basically a physiological effect on the body. This last sentence is just to reach the minimum word count limit for posting in this topic

• It is a drug

Marijuana is drug, it affects your brain and the way you think and it can be addictive, which is why I would consider it to be so. Besides, the definition of a drug is a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

• Its fits the definition

Marijuana like tobacco like alchol like most other chemical substances fit the definition of a drug so yes, it is a drug. Unless you are trying to find out whether it should be a legal drug, but that is a whole other debate and separate issue to the question is it a drug.

• Yes, it is.

Drug: a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

I think it has an effect.

Cannabis (weed)a tall plant with a stiff upright stem, divided serrated leaves, and glandular hairs. It is used to produce hemp fiber and as a psychotropic drug.

Key word drug.

There is no debate to be had