• Marrage is ordain from God

In the beginning God created the Heavens and the earth. He also created man to take care of all his creations. But when God saw that ''the man'' He create was lonely, He decided to give Man a conpanion -'' a wife''.
    Marriage is important for reason of support.
    Marriage is important for reason of procreation.

• Yes - it is a timeless tradition

Marriage is something that have bonded men and women together for centuries. It is a sacred covenant that gives meaning to their union, as they vow to be together until death do them part. Protecting this sanctity is one of the ways we can tribute to our past and have more hope in the future.

• Marriage benefits everyone.

With the many economic and social benefits that marriage gives to the community it is clear why it is important and why so many defend it. Marriage lowers reduces crime, poverty, and welfare these benefit everyone even those who are not married. Also a married couple issues children better than divorced or a never married couple.

• if is it so stupid...

If it is so "bad" then why are so many gay couples trying to get married? The divorce rate is up because people are not picking the "right" person to start out with. Even if it is they think that its ok just to get a divorce. People need to take responsibility for their actions. Some couples that have been together for +50 years "hate" each other. But they know that a divorce isn't an option. And wasn't an option when they were getting married. So yes marriage is very important. I can't wait for the day when I get to share everything thing with a very special person and have kids.

• That's an individual thing.

Marriage is important because marriage is love, but love is not defined by marriage. Ultimately it's just about two bank accounts merging into one bank account. It's not really important to me personally and I've been in love. I was with the same woman for 9 or 10 years. Long time, but I am grateful that I didn't have to file for a divorce once I realized how crazy she was. Sometimes you don't realize that it's not the person you are in love with until it's too late. Most of the time it's just the boobs. Boobs are nice but they aren't a good reason to get married to someone.

• I support marriage

• These debates need a monitor

Look at the pathetic arguments made on the no side, and the fact that on both sides there are duplicate "arguments." There is clear supportive evidence that married couples are happier, and that their children do better in nearly every way. That isn't a condemnation of single parenting, just an acknowledgment of a fact; having kids on your own is 5-6 times more likely to create financial and emotional troubles. No one should get married because they are "supposed" to, you get married because you love and respect someone and want to raise a family and take responsibility for those children's development and security. Otherwise, stay single.
    It would not surprise me if every post made on the NO side was made by the same person. The spelling and grammar mistakes are similar, as is the complete lack of critical thinking. Marriage is certainly changing, as are families, but that is not reason enough to do away with something that still serves us so well as individuals and as a society.

• Marriage makes everyone happy (if its functional)

With function marriages it helps everyone in every way, it relives stress, if a partner is stressed over something their will always be someone their to talk about it with. It ties your family together, and you feel more as 1 than 5, marriage ties your generation to others .

• Fcvvcvcmm kddsfdf jjff

A v d s s df r j g f e c f r d e f e e e d d d d d d d d d d d e e e ee e e e e e ee e e e e e e e e e

• Fcvvcvcmm kddsfdf jjff

• Marriage isn't important

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Its just like your will be in prison

I personally think marriage is just like you are in jail even in your home because you can't live like yourself after your marriage.
    So please don't spoil "your" dreams and your life too it will be your own thought not to share yourself to anyone.

Just think "you are yourself only"

• Its just like your will be in prison

Just think "you are yourself only"

• Waste of time

Don't spoil ur life getting married. Its a waste of time. Instead do contribute something good for the society. There is nothing called a love its just a selfish motive. Instead work towards orphans, do some charity, some social work which enhances standard of living. Be alone to be happy

• Waste of time

• If you are strong enough to live alone then stay alone.

I think try to put your all energy to devote yourself to existed population. If you are a person who thinks about others then marriage in not a good option. Let yourself to the needy, poor people. Educate someone, feed someone. Marriage is only to complete the cycle of life nothing more than that.

• Unnecessary bagage ..

First formula for being happy is not to marry....If you wanted to live in filmy dunia u can go for marriage if you want to live in your own dreams then be single.... .. . ... .. . ... ... ... .. . .. .. .. ... .... .. .

• Its just more capitalism

Ive been reading about this today. Im not a church-go'er, but the teachings of christ have far greater possitive impact on society than does marriage. Loving one and hating everyone else is not impressive at all. I dont even think it could be real, healing love. I hear a lot of "I only care about my family". I recognize the state of the world, and I think: oh, great...

• All about Emotional Blackmail

Marriage is a total waste when you have lots more to do in life. When you have independendant you not required someone to take care of you.. I don't believe in marriage nobody stays with you forever. All is crap so stay single and happy. Life is too short, no need to trap yourself.

• All about Emotional Blackmail