• Yes ,it is

I believe that we get one life and I also believe that many of our friends who have supported "NO" also agree with me that in this one life we must have a blast. We must live our life it's fullest,so I say marriage is also some thing that that we must try . It doesn't matter if it works out or not but at least we get a satisfaction and no guilt when we die that WHY ON EARTH I DIDNT TRY IT? So better to try then regret later. And I know there is no one in this world who doesn't need a partner, a partner with whom we can share anything and every thing, a partner with whom we can fight and he/she comes and cheers us up and apologise, a partner who gives a rose and say I will be with u till the end. Don't u want that . I don't support and social customs or religions I just support me and the feeling that I feel all of us should understand. Yes it's completely your choice what u want but remember if u don't have someone with whom u can share the happiness or the moments of sadness then u will be the one responsible for it cause u choose to be lonely . Society has obiously given marriage a wrong g direction and wrong path so I in courage u all to make your own path as I will when I marry . Well,I don't know what's the defination of marriage in our so called ALWAYS RIGHT society but for me marriage is a wish in my BUCKET LIST WHICH I WANT TO TICK BEFORE I DIE .

Sneha dahal

• Yes, Powerful and Successful are those who can take responsibility!

When we get married, we add an individual to share all our rights! It teaches us the basic quality of sharing, tolerance, adjustment etc. It teaches us how to be more responsible in life, face and live in adverse circumstances, psychologies of the spouse and children, the relations we get as a result of the marriage etc. We put a control on the self and allow us to me glided through our life by a loved one, who is ready to share the mind and body for mutual benefit! If you verify the real reason why people opt not to get married, you can find that it is fear of taking on more responsibility, i.E., LAZINESS of the mind and body! So, I am all in for getting married!

• Marriage is greatest, safest institution which keeps HUMAN species still alive on Earth.

Marriage is not only ceremony but deepest concept of soul mate i have 11 years old traditional arrange marriage life. Now days i experiences that yes something is invisible which binds both of us together. Yes it is totally true that marriage demands sacrifices from both sides. It is base of term society

• Marriage is necessary

Those who argue that you do not need a contract; why do you fear the contract if you plan to live the way you would within the contract anyway? Why not let the world know you love each other? Who are you hiding your love from? Are you ashamed of your partner? For the 14 year old; you can still use your brain after you marry so thinking about "stuff" is just as easy as before. My advice to the naysayer is to wake up. For the selfish persons who fear losing half their stuff, the other person makes the same gamble. How much is your relationship worth? For the irreligious, living in sin is not among your cares but how healthy is the relationship if you have to avoid the relatives at all costs? Who lives in a vacuum? Marriage is an institution, a contract that should not be entered into frivolously and all the naysayers are apparently not prepared for a commitment of that magnitude. To whom much is given, of the same is much required. All our daily activities are regulated by law so those who fear the government and society being aware of your relationship are not facing reality. The only way to get other people out of your relationship is to go live on a deserted island.

• Yes, marriage is necessary

Marriage is more than sex, raising family and keeping your lineage alive. Marriage is a institution which is run on trust, sacrifices and self beliefs.
    Marriage may not be considered very important thing while you grow old and you realize that you are in need of company, when your own children/relatives start disown you.
    You reach that stage and you will find out what I said is right.

• Marriage is a sign of respect, commitment & a gift of love

I always grew up thinking I would get married. Now it feels like a fairy tale that will never happen. I do not believe marriage is just a piece of paper. I think it is a sign of insecurity to be scared of marriage. To love someone is to fulfill all their desires if possible. Marriage is a deep desire for most women, I think.

• YES... !!! Why NO?

To all the NO's friends. I respect your thought.. But, you all 78% NO are born of YES.. Because your parents didn't think like you think.. So, you will value your OWN family when time comes.. Think it twice before you sleep after your all parties, office work, friends meeting, dating. Etc..Etc... Think it alone and take yourself to 60 years from now. If you feel you will have all your friends around you till 60 or you'll have the same lifestyle and your health will stay young.

• Commitment to The Family and Kids

I believe kids who born to families live and raise up in more stable environments than those who born to mom and dad who are just boyfriend and girlfriends ! Even if the parent divorce, the kids has a legislative parent. In marriage people are not actually committed to each other only, but their main commitment is to family and children. There is no survey that shows changing your partner day by day makes your happier than committing to a partner.

• Commitment to The Family and Kids

• There's no point

If marriage is really. M m in ni nine in n hi nin in I nin in I nin I h I hi I is it hi I I. Hi I h I h h I h I hi. Hi hi hi. H. It h h I hi. Hi h. Hi hi. Oh hi. Hi. Hi. His hh UK h. Mug

• Pedestrian Lifestyle Isn't For Everyone

Look, marriage isn't a need for everyone. If you love someone, then great, the family and friends will still know of this love between you and your significant other whether you put a ring on or not. Think about it like this; you are friends with someone for over say 5 years, right? You aren't going to go to the court to make your friendship official and forever, no, you just are friends for whatever. You can still do the things married couples do but without the marriage title over the both of your heads. Marriage doesn't make it true that you both can commit, you can commit without making it"official". Life will still be okay if you don't marry someone. You can still be in solid and truthful relationships with someone for years without making a big deal on marriage. It saves you money, future disputes and a little bit of freedom on both ends. It's not everyone, it shouldn't be entitled to everyone.

• Not by a sight...

If two people want to stay together forever and be monogamous, they can, regardless of circumstance. Nobody's gonna come put guns to their heads (I hope!) and tell them to get married, leave one another, or die, that is, assuming we're taking away any religious context. Furthermore, I would actually say that pushing for marriage is a sign of insecurity and mistrust. Pretty much the only reasons to get legally married is to satisfy the churches and simplify the will writing process. Other than that, marriage is meaningless, particularly when there's such a thing as divorce. Marriage is NOT synonymous with family, or even commitment to a relationship. You can have both those things without a contractual agreement. Animals do it all the time, for God's sake!

• Not by a sight...

• It isn't necessary.

You don't need to get married to build a life with someone anymore? Want to stay with someone forever? You can even without marriage. You can move into a house together, have kids together, you can pay each other's bills, give them access to bank accounts, and medical records by signing a form. Hell, you can even change your last name if you really want to without marriage. So why get married? To spend money on a show for friends and family? To show off your happiest part of your relationship? Tax breaks?

• Marriage is no more required for stability

People have moved into new space and time where there is lot of complexity. We are not farmers or food gatherers any more. Marriage will not make sense since husband wife might have to live in different cities. If they are not sexually satisfied marriage is bound to break. It creates the unnecessary guilt to be faithful. When lives are apart, what's the point of marrying.

• Probably it was a wonderful institution, TWO people can't be tortured together too long if they really don't sync each other.

Probably it was a wonderful institution before the modern days, and primarily husband was leading family financially and socially, woman was taking care of kids and mostly all foundation things required for children. There were clear cut responsibilities (Hardwork, Financial, Social things go to Husband. Homecare, nurturing Children and etc go to Wife). Enough respect between wife and husband, it was possible to have the seed of beautiful love and bonding in the family as time gets passed together for years.

Nowadays with the increase modernity and freedom in women... Women are no more respecting men, and men are no more respecting women. It's kind of Kind of why should lead.. I can lead, why I should follow you, you follow me... :-)

And now in modern days man has to do both outside job / financial responsibility, and has to take up to 50% of the nurturing children responsibility.. And woman may not be happy because she is modern..

I don't know, cant blame on any one.. But these days with marriage I am seeing lot of people are getting stressed out... May not be a very good institution for children too, what will they learn and feel by seeing every fights and aggressions between mom and dad?

• TWO Persons should not be tortured together too long even though there is no sync and respect on each other.

• What a waste of everything!

I simply don't see the point why 2 different people would come together to spend their life together and then spend their life trying to make the other more like themselves. It takes away your freedom that's for sure. I have friends who are married. They don't hang out with me any more, or rather they can't. They are MIA in so many things. Their life revolves around only one person and that is rather sad. I resent them at times and feel bad for them too, but then they chose this life of constant misery. God be with them. For now, I'm single and not complaining.

• There's no point