• Marvel is scientific; dc is mythological

Mutation, artificial inteligence,radiation,telepathy these things can relate modern science. But any one can give me any idea of what kryptonite is?..... And of course costumes.I mean who wears underwear over their pants?
    And dc comics present female superhero as female not as superheors.They wear disgusting cloaths showing their clevages. These things are harmful for children.So HAIL ; MARVEL.

• Marvel for the win!!!!!

Marvel's setting is much simpler. First, Aqua-man? Really? The guy who rides a sea horse? Second, Dead-pool is the best and could kill superman in an instant. Third, Marvel does not make op superheroes. Like, the only way to kill superman is a rock from a planet half way across the galaxy that blew up! How are you supposed to kill him? Last thing: Aqua man. Lamest super hero ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He talks to fish and rides a sea horse. No further comment needed. Marvel is not as lame and is sooo better!

• Deadpool deadpool deadpool

Deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool deadpool quicksilver deadpool

• Marvel is expanding their universe while DC is stepping back and tripping while they try to step up.

This argument shouldn't be about the fact one company has one character while another has another. DC is milking batman for all he's worth and it's to the point where he's over played. Marvel is stepping out of the box and pumping out movie after movie and continues to have movies planned out for the next 15 years. Marvel heroes and Villains differ in ways that DC fans can only dream over. How many DC characters are homosexual or bisexual? If you go to the DC page and ask there are about 7 pages, while Marvel has 8. DC has 2 pages of bisexual characters while Marvel has 6. It should also be added that Chris Evans is currently portraying Steven Rogers as Bisexual in film. Either way Marvel is simply stepping up and DC is stepping down and calling back on classic hero reboots like Batman that have been done to death for support and that's also what the fans are falling back on. Also, the fact that Disney now owns a portion of Marvel does not suddenly made the characters "Disney Princesses".

• I luv MARVEL!

Marvel has a much better variety of characters. They have superheroes like DC, but they also have shows such as Marvel's Agents of SHIELD! Which is my life! To add to my point about the superheroes though, the storyline of all the movies are a lot better. Captain America, Spiderman, IronMan, Thor for example. Compare those ones with the olden day Superman.

• Character diversity, a complex comic universe and a solid cinematic universe

Marvel is fresh and new, they riske to make changes even when some die hard fans don't like them. DC is static and boring. Marvel has a complex, interconected universe of diverse characters you can relate too. They feel like real people with superpowers, not gods like in DC. They have characters of different races, origins, religions and stronger female character. They have gay and bisexual character. And Marvel has a solid, unifies cimetatic and tv universe that, despite all the mistakes, can catche the essence of the Marvel comic book universe. Aand they give a chance to all their character, nor just two of them (Batman and Superman like DC does) So, endgame. Marvel wins

• Marvel has better characters, storyline, and is appropriete for more audiences

In Marvel, you can actually relate to the characters, while in DC, they are like walking robots with no feelings or emotions we can relate to.

In Marvel, the storyline has punch. It is fun and interactive with a lot of twists and turns. While in DC, it is all about one superhero beating the other, and if the audiences get bored, they kill him off.

Marvel is appropriete for more audiences. In Marvel, there is just the right mix of serious plot and humor, to give it a lighter feel. While in DC its all about kill or be kiled. I mean, have you seen those movies?! They are dark! Totally inappropriete for younder children.

• Marvel is better than dc anytime

Dc has the Justice league but marvel has the avengers the earth's mightiest heroes.Marvel even has a master assassin called deadpool he has 2 katana's, alot of guns ,and has regeneration but Dc has deathstroke who has a missing eye, 1 sword and a few guns.We also have the xmen which is an army of mutants.The xmen have Professer X who can read ,control or connect to other people's minds.Dc has evil brutes like doomsday and bane but marvel has good and evil brutes like hulk,thing ,she hulk ,red she hulk,juggernaut and red hulk.Dc made a bad choice giving superman a weakness to kryptonite and red suns but marvel has a similar character called hyperion which has no waekness like superman.We also have iron man which is better version of batman.Iron man and batman are both high tech billionares who lost their parents but iron man has better suits of armor.Iron man's unibeam attack takes alot of damage unlike batman batarangs.Also batman is no match for iron man's galactus armor.So yeah marvel is better than dc.

• Marvel does beat dc

Dc may have superman and the justice league but the are no match for captain america and the avengers. Dc made a bad decision give superman a weakness but marvel on the other hand was smart and gave characters like hyperion no weakness at all.Dc has batman well wehave the invinsible iron man so what he has batarangs but but iron man has a unibeam attack also batman needs robin to help him while iron man works alone

• DC is for men. Marvel is for children.

DC has Batman. Enough said, I think. DC is the Lou Reed of comics, and Marvel is the David Bowie. One went pop, the other stayed rock and roll, even if it cost them some success. Just read "Batman: The Killing Joke" and you'll probably agree. Marvel is "Disneyfied" pop music, and DC is pure rock and roll.

Plus, Superman started it all. He is the Superhero that began "superherodom"

• Supporting the small cause

Im just voting this because less people did :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• DC is better

Dc has a better story line we have a better plot abd get really deep into a character in the comics and the movies. Dc guves u a ride of Action and a balance of emotion that can really make you feel like the character for example superman is super but not perfect he has his problems eveb though he is like a god. Batman is a human that can be anyone if us if we work our butts of.

• DC is original, interesting, and makes good movies.

Characters in DC have a darker edge to them They feel like real people, not Disney princesses. Marvel has made too many movies/sequels, and all of them seem the same- superhero meets other superhero, they battle, good wins using cleverness. DC seems more "real", or as real as a superhero can be.

• DC is better

Because it is ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d c c c c c c c c c ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• DC is better

• DC is more cohesive

Better characters and arcs. I never know what could happen with DC. Marvel, however, is very predictable. Their stories are boring. X-Men would have to be the only title that I don't mind. Even then, some runs really bore me. Spider-Man as of late has fallen victim to Marvel's crap. Adding so many new things that have really taken away from Spider-Man. On top of that, they indirectly involve politics. I'd rather not see that in a comic. I'd read the news if I wanted to see that kind of thing. Overall, DC is just so much better. Are their movies not top notch? Sure. Are all of Marvel's movies too notch? No. I really hope Marvel changes because they are losing the last qualities that I enjoy about them.

• DC is more cohesive

• Dc is much better

Marvel only has diffy daffy characters without much morals as strong as that of batman. Also, marvel "heros" aren't exactly ethically right. They go around killing people off, simultaneously making "heroic" light hearted jokes in the middle of battles, while hardly knowing the NAME of the people they killed. And they are supposed to be heroes who inspire and are right, representing the goodwill of brave hearted people? I don't think so. Also, take a look at the dark knight. It actually values the responsibility of each character, and doesn't focus on just making the characters "look epic". Sure DC has its flaws, but marvel is worse from a more fundamental stage, as material to be served to the young age, and the citizens of the future.

• DC Comics are just better.

Well, first of all I used to read Marvel. They joked around too much. Overpowered everybody. Copied off of DC. And Marvel is just going downhill. Nobody should be saying Marvel is better. DC has a better universe. Marvel copies entire characters and plots off of DC. And the DC universe is better for new readers. Even the classic old ones are fantastic.