• I think that Marvel’s Agents of Shield will be a very bad show.

I think that Marvel’s Agents of Shield will be a very bad
    show. When I think of Marvel, I think of
    superheroes. Anytime I watch a Marvel
    movie or read a marvel comic book, I’m doing it to learn about
    superheroes. The actual agents of shield
    have no super powers and they are boring.

• It is horrible.

As far as a show, it counts as a show. But the content is ridiculously lame. I honestly hope it doesn't go on for another season. I've watched three episodes hoping that it will get good as some point. It doesn't. The movies are focused on the super heroes and their battles with the forces of evil. This show seems to be more about the relationships between the characters. I don't understand why the makers of the show hide their evening version of the Young and Restless behind a Marvel title. Marvel may have the bulge of movie fans, but when it comes to television, they are getting pwned by D.C.

• Jjjfff ccc c

D d d d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s d s d s s s s s s s s d s d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Is a good show

The concept is fairly interesting, and the show does a good job of showing it. I think that it was a great idea for Marvel to make this series. Critics of the show have said that it's bad because it's not about superheroes. Newsflash: Marvel has never been just about superheroes. For a few years they published the series "Sgt. Fury and his Howling Commandos", a series about an army unit which was followed by "Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.". Just because a character is superhuman, doesn't make them a superhero, as shown by "Loki: Agent of Asgard" and "S.W.O.R.D.". Personally, I've always thought that the S.H.I.E.L.D. Aspect of the Marvel universe was more interesting than most of the superhero stuff (except for X-Men, and maybe Spider-Man), and I'm really enjoying Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

• Agent Phil Coulson Rocks!

The focal character of the show, Agent Phil Coulson, is deftly played by Clark Gregg. After seeing him in several "Marvel" movies, Coulson finally gets his own lead in the "Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." The show is great because it's more about characters and less about special effects. The episodes still have some of the grit of Marvel Comics without the bang for your buckatude from the "Marvel's Avengers" movie. It helps that Josh Whedon is on board to direct while Stan Lee writes, so ABC's entertainment value as it relates to the comics is unmatched. ABC is doing this the right way and I can't wait to see the season finale in May!