• Yes, because it is the building block of everything.

It makes the things that we know today. Mathematical skills is the building blocks of everything. The "No" Quote: "Math is nothing but regurgitating back a lot of rules."
    It takes creativity to make things. Which means it takes creativity to make unknown things. Takes a lot of thinking. And there are more things about math for us humans to learn.

• English is the most important thing ever. I'm named Andrew

Hello now my friend Chiking here says its math better, but no. You need English to speak and write, while math you don't need it is much as you need math. So that means that english is way better then math, also, that proves my point, Chiking you lost .

• Mathematics is by far the most fundamental building block for anything. It outweighs English by 100%

Mathematics has been used for almost every discovery. It provides much more information and knowledge to be gained. It gives way more insight into everything than it does with English. English is boring, you don't learn anything new, whereas in Maths you can discover new ways to solve problems in the real world. In Mathematics, you could actually discover new stuff through equations, unlike English, which is purely just words stuck together. Yes, you do need English to speak around the world but most people learn it anyway, therefore the subject 'english' is not needed to speak english. Also, there are way more famous mathematicians and scientists than there are poets. That is because Mathematics can create deeper understanding of the world and universe. English is gibberish and boring, but Maths is astounding and limitless.

• ➗✖️➕➖Maths or English📚????????

Oohhhh!! Such a hard choice! Maths and English are both good 😊 for school . But,if I had to pick one ☝️ from maths and English I have to say‼️✖️➗ MATHS ➖➕‼️ Since, "Maths is everything and everything is maths!" well my teacher 👨‍🏫 said that at least!
    And if you think 💭 about it you use math more then English in life! Like you use it in shops (paying,persentage ect).
    So in conclusion, if I had to pick one from math and english I believe it is better to pick MATHS!!!➕➖✖️➗

• Math is inescapable

No matter how hard it is to admit, maths will always be important to this society that we live in. Maths does not have to be in school, just going out for shopping would need your math skills involved. For example- It is towards the end of May, and for all high school students, the school year is coming to an end very soon. That also means final report cards will be coming out. In order to finish with an A in that tough class, you need to know what to get on the next test to keep your average up. You need math to calculate that test score (and maybe even to ace the test) to know what your final grade can be. Or Maybe you want to meet a personal goal by the end of the month. You need math to know how many more reps to curl, or how many seconds to cut off your mile time, or how many more pounds to lose to achieve that goal.

• In life math is everywhere and you have to know how caculate numbers.

Math is a universal language every knows it. English is not even the most common language and everyone needs to have skill in math or else they wouldn't probably get a job. Math is in every profession there is. Doctors, Writers, Teacher, Carpenters, Cashiers, Bankers, Scientists. In life you need math and everywhere you look there is math

• I love math so much

Math is used everyday, and is a lot more helpful in life, Language arts is boring and the only thing you get from it is learning to read and write. There is a wide range of things you need to know in math, and plus it is so much more fun. Language arts is absolutely useless.

• You can't lie with numbers

With words, you can say things you don't mean or are not true, but you can't do this with numbers. 2+2 will always equal 4. Also math is used in computers through binary code which is now becoming more important than speech skills. Math is the language of the universe.

• Maths was invented to explain the universe. HIGHER LEVEL English exists to basically aid us in a man made world

Maths and for that matter Science explains and increases our understanding of the world around us. Although invented, it is derived from that which already exists. English, at a basic level in necessary for communication, however at a higher level is not essential at all. In addition to that Maths also develops problem solving skills, which are far more important than being to analyse a book based on a bunch of techniques that are basically regurgitated from your notes. The maths formulas that are regurgitated also have a meaning and explain the universe around us. Maths also progresses society. Where would life be today without research into Maths and Science. The world wouldn't be all that different if we didn't use English to talk. If Spanish or French or even Sign Language was the generally used language nothing would be changed. As long as we can communicate BASICALLY we are completely fine.

• Math is the most important things

Math is better than English because English only use in some kind of country and math don't. Math use in different country. Almost every country use math. If you know all the math, then you will be very smart. If you know all the English and couldn't do math, then you solve the almost all the problem.

• No, math is not better than English.

Math is in no way better than English. Math does not foster any creative thinking at all. Math is nothing but regurgitating back a lot of rules. English provides for a chance to exercise creativity. English provokes deep thought and research. Most of the time, there are no obvious answers n English like there are in math.

• English is the best

Math does not makes any sense. Because with maths one cannot feel the or enjoy learning. On the other hand math is full of rules. In exams if we can't understand the rules of maths, we will get 0. But if we understand the simple tense and words we will write a paragraph with our creativity. The most important thing that English is our international language

• Love English more then maths

I have to say that English is much better than maths. If you cant do English then you cant do math word problems. Children at my school say they love English then maths because its fun and interesting unlike maths which is just numbers. English covers more of our learning than maths. In English you get to write a story, poem, letter, newspaper and much more. You get innovate stories and invent them. In maths you add subtract divide multiple and order. Its very straightforward and there's only one right answer, This is why English is much more better than maths

• Love English more then maths

• Love English more then maths

• Love English more then maths

• Love English more then maths

• Love English more then maths

• Love English more then maths