• Why We Need Longer Math

I think we should have a lot longer math because it will help you at every thing in the future. Also I think we should have longer math because it will help you take all your test's. Next it will help you with every thing. So that's why we should have longer math.

• Why We Need Longer Math

• I heart math

Math is my most favorite subject which I mostly get straight As on this subject. I also knew most of the digits of pi and I got a perfect score on a single continental math league. Plus, I made up my own math fun book so I can practice my math skills on it.

• Math is everything

Math is logic and rationality codified into a language. It's space and time. It's science. Mathematics is the language of the universe. It's how we can understand how we stand upon the world. We can use it to model anything we wish. I don't see how anyone can find that boring. Consider: it is the only discipline in which true absolute proof is possible. It's the discipline that trains us how to think about all of the others. It gives us answers. It's problem solving.

Think about this: Neptune was not directly observed until *after* its position was mathematically determined based on gravitational disruption of Uranus. Mathematics allowed us to know exactly where to look for an entirely new world without ever having seen it. If that's boring, I don't know what exciting is!

• It's all personal preference.

It's all about personal preference. Math isn't boring to everybody. Some people find it extremely fun and exciting. It really depends on each person. Some people are much more entertained by things like literature and history, while others are more entertained by things like math and different kinds of sciences.

• No, math is not boring

No, math is not boring. Many people think it is boring, but this is just an excuse for their ignorance on the subject. Many people have also been taught and told since they were young that math is boring, especially girls. It has been done almost subconsciously since we were young, but there is nothing inherently boring about the subject of math anymore so than any other subject.