Is mathematics the most important subject?

Asked by: bvc
  • We always use math

Everything from music to cooking requires math. If you want to build something not only will you need math you with need algebra and trig. Even writing requires math. If you have a 1000 word paper do and have written 786 words you will need math to figure out how much longer your paper needs to be. In order to watch Netflix you need to know how long you have to watch say an hour and your show is 20 minutes so, trough math, we know we can watch 3 shows

• We always use math

• We always use math

• The Universal Language

I have to admit reading and writing is more important than math because without it we cant do anything, no math but thats the only two things that surpass math. Math is everywhere from technology discoverey and food to calculate is everything in life.Math surpass everything in poetry oralcommunication knowing big words without knowing math vaccienes will not succced and alot of people will die comfort will not be given such as food and technology

• Let me present this ironic opinion.

Without math, logic would be impossible. A good writer outlines topics, supporting arguments, and conclusions before he does anything else. In short, a writer plans, and these plans must be logically coherent. Since logic forms a branch of mathematics, one cannot evade the ultimate transition in writing between mathematical thought and the language arts, at its highest level of reasoning.

Some writers eschew reason, but these hardly say anything important. Now, when I wrote this position, I never planned my work. However, a reader should not feel comfortable to consider my example as a disproof of the mathematics inherent in a good essay. While I never planned the superstructure for this position, certainly I must have drawn from memory a mathematically defined chassis.

I did not proofread this writing, so I encourage the reader to analyse my argument and discover its, to me foreign, yet identifiable structure. Could you not find this pattern, the writing would make no fluid sense. It would have no mathematical flow. In the end, even in a subject typically imagined as non-mathematical, discrete parts can be discerned. You could even categorize and count them.

• Yes listen here

Yes because it's becoming in everyday life jobs even in poverty ur doing bullets so that you can be able to live I believe that the math is first then English and then communication be u have to be able to communicate with people to know what they want u must know who's to spell

• Language arts sucks dick

Yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet yeet

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Yes it is.

I think that math is the most important subject in school for the following reasons: Math is used all around the world, we use math everyday, and learning math is one of the necessities of life.

First, math is used all around the world. There are so many different kinds of cultures and ways of life around the world. But we all have one thing in common, math. Math is kind of like the universal language. Wherever you go, math is used. If you go to China, let's say, you will probably want to buy a souvenir. You would use math to pay for the object. If you are ever dealing with money, you are doing math. If you are ever cutting a sandwich for you and your friends, you are using math. So wherever you go, whoever you meet, you will always have a connection.

Secondly, we use math everyday. You might not consider it, but math is used everyday, everywhere. Almost anything you do can relate to math. If you are using money, or cutting something, you are using math. Some people think that reading or language arts is more important. Sure they are, but if you didn’t do math, you will most likely to get a good job. You can take almost any situation and relate it to math. For example, if you ever go shopping and you only came with a certain amount of money, you might need to estimate how much each of the items you are buying cost, so you don’t run out of money. Math is used everyday.

In conclusion, learning math is one of the necessities of life. If you want to get a job you will have to learn math. Even if you want to work at McDonalds as a cashier you would need to learn math. It helps you understand some ways of life. It also helps you understand history. For example, if you needed to find out how long ago the Chicago Fire was, you could take the date of the Chicago Fire and subtract it from this year. That would help you find out exactly how long ago it was. Now, if you didn’t learn math you would have a hard time finding out how long ago any event was. So that is why learning math is one of the necessities of life.

Learning math is the most important skill in school. I think that because math is used all around the world, we use math everyday, and because learning math is one of the necessities of life. Now take my word, and be sure to pay attention in math class!

• Math is the most important subject because I said so...

You better believe me. I'm tellin' ya. We use math everyday, so it is really important. MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH MATH.

Math can make stress go away. Stressed backwards is desserts. Desserts are yummy. I like desserts. Tasty goodness...

Lets get back on subject. Math is so important. Everyone needs to learn it.

• No it's not

No no no no no no no no no no 你 上 街 买 菜 要 用 到 函 数 么 ? ? ?
    你 去 逛 个 街 要 换 算 各 种 公 式 再 去 买 一 件 衣 服 么 ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Communication is more important than calculation

In the world now, mathematics might be important, but if a person does not know how to communicate with people from the outside world, how can he/she survive? If someone does not know mathematics, he/she can do other jobs that don't need to involve mathematics, but without communication, no one can survive in the outside world.

• People need to read

You cannot live a good and well supported life without knowing how to read and grammar. You can live in life without knowing the square root of 26. Our children need to know how to read big words and understand what they mean. They need to be able to read big books

• Literacy is important

Basic math can be learned instinctively and that is most of what a person needs to know. In today's world literacy is the key to everything, almost anything can be learned from a book. Math is currently taught more than most people use it, but some other subjects are neglected.