Is mathematics the most important subject?

Asked by: bvc
  • Its just important okay

Cos it is cause its so dope just to dope unless your stupid like the 19% that said nope cos then you are just sad that your kids aren't smart so boo whoo there not dumb they just aren't good enough so stop being so sad its just well sad

• Its just important okay

• Math is the most important

For the future, we use math lots of times
    such as when we do some board games or when we drive a car.
    So, I think the mathematics can be the most needed, important
    subject we should really know about.
    By these reasons, I think math is the most important subject.

• Math is the most important

subject we should really know about.

• We always use math

Everything from music to cooking requires math. If you want to build something not only will you need math you with need algebra and trig. Even writing requires math. If you have a 1000 word paper do and have written 786 words you will need math to figure out how much longer your paper needs to be. In order to watch Netflix you need to know how long you have to watch say an hour and your show is 20 minutes so, trough math, we know we can watch 3 shows

• We always use math

• We always use math

• The Universal Language

I have to admit reading and writing is more important than math because without it we cant do anything, no math but thats the only two things that surpass math. Math is everywhere from technology discoverey and food to calculate is everything in life.Math surpass everything in poetry oralcommunication knowing big words without knowing math vaccienes will not succced and alot of people will die comfort will not be given such as food and technology

• Let me present this ironic opinion.

Without math, logic would be impossible. A good writer outlines topics, supporting arguments, and conclusions before he does anything else. In short, a writer plans, and these plans must be logically coherent. Since logic forms a branch of mathematics, one cannot evade the ultimate transition in writing between mathematical thought and the language arts, at its highest level of reasoning.

Some writers eschew reason, but these hardly say anything important. Now, when I wrote this position, I never planned my work. However, a reader should not feel comfortable to consider my example as a disproof of the mathematics inherent in a good essay. While I never planned the superstructure for this position, certainly I must have drawn from memory a mathematically defined chassis.

I did not proofread this writing, so I encourage the reader to analyse my argument and discover its, to me foreign, yet identifiable structure. Could you not find this pattern, the writing would make no fluid sense. It would have no mathematical flow. In the end, even in a subject typically imagined as non-mathematical, discrete parts can be discerned. You could even categorize and count them.

• Yes listen here

Yes because it's becoming in everyday life jobs even in poverty ur doing bullets so that you can be able to live I believe that the math is first then English and then communication be u have to be able to communicate with people to know what they want u must know who's to spell

• No it's not

No no no no no no no no no no 你 上 街 买 菜 要 用 到 函 数 么 ? ? ?
    你 去 逛 个 街 要 换 算 各 种 公 式 再 去 买 一 件 衣 服 么 ? ? ? ? ? ?

• Communication is more important than calculation

In the world now, mathematics might be important, but if a person does not know how to communicate with people from the outside world, how can he/she survive? If someone does not know mathematics, he/she can do other jobs that don't need to involve mathematics, but without communication, no one can survive in the outside world.

• People need to read

You cannot live a good and well supported life without knowing how to read and grammar. You can live in life without knowing the square root of 26. Our children need to know how to read big words and understand what they mean. They need to be able to read big books

• Literacy is important

Basic math can be learned instinctively and that is most of what a person needs to know. In today's world literacy is the key to everything, almost anything can be learned from a book. Math is currently taught more than most people use it, but some other subjects are neglected.