Is Matthew McConaughey's catchphrase from the movie "Dazed and Confused," "alright, alright, alright," the thing for which he is most known?

• Yes, alright, alright, alright.

Yes, His catchphrase from the movie"Dazed and Confused, is the thing he is most known for. I saw the movie many times, but for the life of me I cant remember anything else he said in the movie. Its probably one of the most things remembered for of all time.

• Matthew McConaughey's catchphrase from the movie "Dazed and Confused," "alright, alright, alright," is the thing for which he is most known.

Matthew McConaughey's catchphrase from the movie "Dazed and Confused," "alright, alright, alright," is the thing for which he is most known. Seems like everyone is catching on and using that phrase nowadays. I think for now it is what he is most known for. He is a great actor and I think this proves that.

• I think he's most known for his body.

The only thing I've heard of him is that he has an amazing body, women want to have sex with him, women want to watch him strip, he is so hot, so muscular, etc. Therefore, my conclusion is that he is most well known for his body, which shows how shallow our society is.

• No, he is most known for his Oscar win now.

No, it may have been the thing he was most known for about ten or twenty years ago, but now he's known for his Oscar win, not to mention his role in "Dallas Buyers Club." Now that he's won an Oscar, he's on another plane in regards to the acting world.

• No It's Not

I do not believe Matthew McConaughey's catchphrase, "alright, alright, alright," from Dazed and Confused is what he is most known for. I think Matthew McConaughey is best known for being ridiculously good looking and starring in really bad films. He's come into some better roles recently so hopefully that will change to the good looking guy in the great films.