• It is not healthy

I would not say that fast food is extremely unhealthy, but it is not healthy as well. I know that McDonalds keeps to high quality standards, and their reastaurants are really clean, and the personnal is very tidy. But still, this food is full of calories and gives no energy. I would prefer an apple to a cake, and water to cola.

• It is extremely unhealthy

McDonald's is extremely unhealthy since they used quite alot of fats in their products. For goodness sakes, even the frigging bun has teaspoons of sugars? The "drinks" however are alright. They of course are diluted with heaps of water before hand. In general, McDonald's food should be eaten a few times a month as a special thing, not casual.

• It's so bad for you

If you have a little bit of one thing from there every few months then you wont die or get fat or anything... But mcdonalds is so unhealthy for you. Makes fat and doesnt give nutrition. Not to mention all the other bad aspects of their food, it's so terrible.

• It's nasty and unhealthy

It's just plain nasty and very unhealthy if you look up. What's in McDonald's, fries it will have silicon oil the stuff the makes sill putty rubber excetera even the burgers they leave them to decay which in my opinion on there website it says fresh ingredients which is funny to me

• Its not what you eat its how you live.

Chad Johnson played in the NFL and was a pro bowler. He ate mcdonalds before every game. Yes you will get fat if you eat McDonalds everyday and not workout. McDonalds has healthy options like salad, so no not all of mcdonalds is unhealthy. Eat what you want and exercise, you should be fine

• McDonald's be gangsta, yo lol

No, McDonald's in not unhealthy. It's just plain nasty and uneditible food. I don't protest McDonald's because of health reasons. I protest McDonald's because of the gutter trash that it is. Always has been. I'm proud of the fact that I've never eaten a Big Mac, Quarter Pounder or McChicken. They're all outright nasty. McDonald's is the scum of the earth.

Adam2isback says2014-11-06T17:47:52.850
This would be the perfect album for McDonald's
Adam2isback says2014-11-06T17:49:00.157
That could have been their theme album