Is McDonald's using radioactive material to produce their chicken nuggets?

Asked by: billiardjohnson
  • We answer this question with a counter question? Did Bush and Obama have a sexual relationship?

Hello,
    All the evidence points to the fact that monkey's like Obama should be back in Kenya, where his red baboon ass belongs. Further more I would like to argue that blacks are not human but in fact monkeys. I don't know how many times I need to address this issue. It is quite obvious! Black Scum's IQ is just too low to match up with a typical IQ test. How do they still exist, since each family only earns 3 cents per day, according to www.cnn.com. 3 cents per day cannot even buy them a camel to hump, but that is the muslims, sorry wrong race. Anyways the impressive part is that they are still alive, i mean they literally have poop-water. I wont even drink water if somebody puts they're finger in it, and yet the africans will drink water infested in dirt and hippo hepititus. How do they not die? This is the question I want everyone to REASEARCH and find answers! Thank you
    Arnold Benjaman
    PhD History and Literature

• Four Score and Seven Years Ago

In 2013, Jason Lee-Dunsfield, Ph. D. Of Stanford University in Cognitive Psychology and Psycholinguistics, and Sharon Tyne Harvey, Ph. D. In Acoustics and Poultry Science from Cambridge University of Oxford of Pennsylvania, co-lead an investigation into what really goes into the chicken nuggets at McDonald's. According to the study, 99.90298473% of nuggets were found to contain the elements Radium (Ra), Xenon (Xe), Radon (Rn), Yttrium (Y), and Ununoctium (Uuo), the universe's five most deadly elements.