• Yes Medicaid expansion is unconstitutional

Yes, I think that expanding Medicaid is unconstitutional and that the constitution was never designed to have so much government involvement. I want everyone to be granted some form of health care, but I think that they need to make and find that decision without Medicaid being expanded and more government bureaucracy.

Yes, I think that expanding Medicaid is unconstitutional and that the constitution was never designed to have so much government involvement. I want everyone to be granted some form of healthcare, but I think that they need to make and find that decision without medicaid being expanded and more government bureaucracy.

• For the most part, no.

There are two sides to this, as with most things. However, for the most part, I believe that medicaid needs heavy modification and that its expansion would be perfectly in line with the intent of the constitution. More people need access to cheaper services and this is just one of many ways that COULD occur, if it is handled properly.

• For the most part, no.