• A Good Pick Isn't Always Enough

Yes, Merrick Garland is a good Supreme Court Justice pick. His years of service on the Appeals Court as well as his previous work make him well-qualified. In addition, he is known for having straight answers and often following precedent, not forging his own way or following his own personal opinions. Perhaps more importantly, he has garnered bipartisan support in the past, including his last nomination to his Appeals Court position.

• Yes, I believe that Merrick Garland is a good Supreme Court Justice pick.

Yes, I believe that Merrick Garland is a good Supreme Court Justice pick because he is the chief judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit and is also a very intelligent person. Garland attended Harvard Law School and is well equipped to serve on the Supreme Court Justice.

• Yes, I strongly believe that Merrick Garland is a good Supreme Court Justice pick.

Yes, I strongly believe that Merrick Garland is a good Supreme Court Justice pick because Garland has served as the chief judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit since 1997 and is well qualified to assume the position. Garland is well resected by his peers and also a very intelligent man.

• Yes, Obama has the right to nominate someone and the Congress has the right to ignore it until after the election.

Obama should of have nominated Garland rather than Sodomayor in his previous appointment. Garland is much more qualified to be judge compared to Sodomajor. Sodomayor said she was more qualified as Supreme Court Judge because she is Hispanic and female. Garland suffered from fact that he is neither female or Hispanic so he was discriminated against as a supreme Court Judge.

• It's called the second amendment

So sorry to all the liberals out there but any Supreme Court justice against Americans owning guns is a bad Justice. I mean seriously his job is to interpret the constitution and the second amendment is very clear so for him not to see that is amazing to me. Rethink your pick democrats because if he can't properly interpret the first amendment then he's and idiot. Also got anyone who has seen The Young Turks interpretation of the second amendment I highly encourage you to watch The Louder with Crowder rebuttal to those arguments after all The Young Turks include 0 citations.

• It's called the second amendment