• More likely than not

It seems that two of her nannies accused her of forcing them to lie in her favor against W. Allen. He is probably not a saint, but she is definitely doing her part to match him. It is after all a weird family, that one, and I wouldn't be surprised to find, as another commenter here said, that she'd been planting false memories - that would be extremely twisted, though, and too bad for the Farrow kids.

• Yes, Mia Farrow is crazy.

I think that Mia Farrow is crazy. Something about her just seems to tell me that she isn't all completely there. I think that she has some personal issues that she needs to deal with. I also think that a lot of her problems are due to her relationship with Woody Allen.

• No, she is intresting.

No, I do not believe that Mia Farrow is crazy. I believe she is a kind a caring person. I also believe she cares about her family and want to keep them safe. So what if she has different ideas or dresses differently then other people she has substance and what counts.

• No, I dont think so

I think she display crazy behavior,but I don't think she is out of her mind. I think Hollywood can put alot of pressure on people,but she still has her own thoughts. I think she has her issues and the hole Woody Allen thing was strange,but she will eventually just fade away.

• She's not crazy, but she's probably not sane.

I think that she was very bitter and angry when Woody Allen divorced her. I think that she's done a lot of things to try to avenge the fact that he dumped her, including planting false memories of molestation in their daughter. Which makes her not crazy, but rather pathetic.