• Michael Jackson is a legend

Michael Jackson is the best moon walker ever and is also the greatest entertainer ever.I dont dislike bieber but still no one can compare anyone to michael jackson.ALL of his songs-They dont care about us ,black or white,thriller etc. are all terrific.

• Michael Jackson is a legend

• MICHAEL JACKSON IS A LEGEND. Jb not

JUSTIN BIEBER SUCKS, MICHAEL JACKSON IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST ENTERTAINER OF ALL TIME. JUSTIN BIEBER CAN'T SING, HE JUST COPIES FROM MJ. I DISLIKE JB A LOT. YOU DONT COMPARE MJ TO ANYONE, YOU JUST DONT. I think dat Michael has accomplished more than jb is his life, he deserves more than this, he will always be the best for me i love michael jackson, and i will never forget him or let him forgotten.

• Michael Jackson has been 45 years of the 50 years in his life in the entertainment buiness

Michael Jackson is better than Justin Bieber because he has accomplished so much more than him. He has 39 guiness world records, the most grammys in one night (8). The worlds most best stelling album of all time for thriller, Bad is the second best selling album of all time, and blood on the dancefloor is de best selling remix album of al time. SO STOP COMPARING JUSTIN BIEBER (WHO HAS NO TALENT AT ALL) TO THE KING OF POP PLEASE!!!

• It is definite!

Its sure. He had a heart to change the world and Justin Bieber is just the fashion. He is loved by everyone but still Micheal Jackson will remain the same, as a legend. He is the king of pop and will always remain and have the position because he earned it..

• Michael is So Much a more Better hands down

Dude, why are people even comparing JUSTIN to MICHAEL JACKSON?!
    Ugh people don't have any taste in music nowadays most of the artists just make up trashy songs about sex, breakups, and drugs. Justin still sounds horrible with auto tune and is a bad influence. Geez, do people judge by Yutube views or what?

• Because justin beibers music is better

Jdjiahueifgaie;fgerughjkashgsjdfbhjkgfuiejrhf sdfgsugfbsjgk sjfhk fhof; h nc n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n

• It's not even worth saying.

Michael Jackson is the king of pop! It's so stupid that anyone would even think that Justin Bieber is better! Michael Jackson made his own music and sang it like a pro. Justin Bieber buys his music and someone else can sing it and sounds better. Michael Jackson's music is his and his only. Only an idiot with no life would think that Justin Bieber is better, GROW UP!!!!! If you are on this website, you are just making of fool out of yourself! Ask anyone, Justin Bieber is not king and never will be. Sure, he's an o.K. Singer. But not even close to as good as Michael Jackson! Can he dance like MJ? NOPE!!! Michael Jackson is king and if you try and interfere with that everyone with turn on you, including your friends and family.

• Unforgettable talent on earth

Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time. He could play guitar, sing, dance, help people, and more stuff that you could possibly think of. Justin Bieber is a good singer, but Michael Jackson hit that limit that no one could hit. He was a legend. All his songs, thriller, black or white, and don't care about us were terrific. They all of a great message unlike Justin Bieber's songs. He was an inspiration to people.

• This is stupid question

This is wrong question . MJ is the greatest entertainer of all time , i don't dislike bieber but that'n not make sen
    He always tried to make the world a better place that why he gets so much love by people on earth. He is truly legend
    say again this is not make sense at all.

• Justin Beiber is incomparable

If the comparison is about music singing then we should give Justin Bieber enough time
    to prove his abilities and talent before harshly judging him . Justin has not ever
    reached his full potential , is still exploring many talents that he can successfully host and
    run his true talent as a musician . Lets not let his morale be down by compared him . His “never say never” has already made a history and does not need any weighing for the time being .

• I think Justin is great!

My say is please listen to other people we are trying to stop the lummlarti and to be honest I want to be a singer when I'm older i am scared they will kill me so let's stop them and win every women and men listen to me
    Thanks for reading xx

• I think Justin is great!

Thanks for reading xx