• Because justin beibers music is better

Jdjiahueifgaie;fgerughjkashgsjdfbhjkgfuiejrhf sdfgsugfbsjgk sjfhk fhof; h nc n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n

• It's not even worth saying.

Michael Jackson is the king of pop! It's so stupid that anyone would even think that Justin Bieber is better! Michael Jackson made his own music and sang it like a pro. Justin Bieber buys his music and someone else can sing it and sounds better. Michael Jackson's music is his and his only. Only an idiot with no life would think that Justin Bieber is better, GROW UP!!!!! If you are on this website, you are just making of fool out of yourself! Ask anyone, Justin Bieber is not king and never will be. Sure, he's an o.K. Singer. But not even close to as good as Michael Jackson! Can he dance like MJ? NOPE!!! Michael Jackson is king and if you try and interfere with that everyone with turn on you, including your friends and family.

• Unforgettable talent on earth

Michael Jackson was the greatest entertainer of all time. He could play guitar, sing, dance, help people, and more stuff that you could possibly think of. Justin Bieber is a good singer, but Michael Jackson hit that limit that no one could hit. He was a legend. All his songs, thriller, black or white, and don't care about us were terrific. They all of a great message unlike Justin Bieber's songs. He was an inspiration to people.

• This is stupid question

This is wrong question . MJ is the greatest entertainer of all time , i don't dislike bieber but that'n not make sen
    He always tried to make the world a better place that why he gets so much love by people on earth. He is truly legend
    say again this is not make sense at all.

• Michael jackson sure!!!!!!

• Michael jackson sure!!!!!

this is wrong question . MJ is the greatest entertainer of all time , i don't dislike bieber but that'n not make sen

• Michael jackson sure!!!!!

• Michael jackson sure!!!!!

• He will always be the best.

Michael was not just a simple star, he was, but now, he is a legend. He taught us how to love, how to take care of the world, how to dance, even how to live. He was humble , compassionate, merciful , and incredibly talented. Justin, is just the fashion, he is followed by hundred and thousands of little girls, or teenagers. But, he will never be a legend, as Michael Jackson.

• He will always be the best.

• Justin Beiber is incomparable

If the comparison is about music singing then we should give Justin Bieber enough time
    to prove his abilities and talent before harshly judging him . Justin has not ever
    reached his full potential , is still exploring many talents that he can successfully host and
    run his true talent as a musician . Lets not let his morale be down by compared him . His “never say never” has already made a history and does not need any weighing for the time being .

• I think Justin is great!

My say is please listen to other people we are trying to stop the lummlarti and to be honest I want to be a singer when I'm older i am scared they will kill me so let's stop them and win every women and men listen to me
    Thanks for reading xx

• I think Justin is great!

Thanks for reading xx