Is Michael Jordan the best basketball player of all time?

• Yes he is the BEST

He is the best and always will be the best so who cares about dr J or them he had the most MVP'S WON AND THE MOST SKILL AND CHAMPIONSHIPS WON WITH THE BULLS. Also he RACKED up the points ⬆️ For them through the sky. Yes he is the best no questions.👍

• Yes he is the BEST

• Yes he is the BEST

• Jordan is the best

There are one or two players who have had more impressive statistics than Michael Jordan, but none who did it during an era as tough as his. Besides that, he was always the one to shine under the spotlight in tough situations. Perhaps the most clutch basketball player of all time.

• A great player

Yes, I believe that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player to every go through the NBA. He was extremely talented, and has the championship rings to show for it. I think that he truly loved the game, and was better than those we call great today like labron james.

• Yes, he is.

I do believe that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time and that there will never really be another basketball player like him. We have Lebron James now, who is an excellent player as well, but I don't think that he has what it takes to be the best, nor is he the type of role model that Michael Jordon was.

• He was the best

Michael Jordan was the best there was, of course, and not just because of his scores or his championships (which were extensive and career long). Michael Jordan, in addition to all of the playing skills and abilities, also dramatically increased the awareness of the NBA and basketball as a whole.

• The Best Player

Micheal jordan is the best because his walked on air no other players have done that before or will ever do he scored 30.4 points per game nobody else in other teams have done that ordan enrolled at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in 1981 and soon became an important member of the school's basketball team.

• Jordan is the goat

In my opinion Jordan is the best basket ball player and leflop James aka lebron James is the worst because he is a big fat baby that needs to leave a game because he barelee Hit his nose and Jordan plaed against Larry brid wih a broken foot so I think Jordan is the best basketball player to ever touch a basketball

• Very far from the best

Michael Jordan Will Forever go down as easily the most recognisable name in NBA history for how he revolutionised the game and the marketing aspect of the NBA! I feel players that match up or exceed jordan in no particular order

Lebron
    Kobe
    Duncan
    Oscar Robertson
    Shaq
    The Stilt
    Dr J
    Magic
    Bird
    Pistol Pete
    Jerry west
    Malone
    barkley
    ewing
    olaujwon
    and so on, if we are talking strictly about the skill set and raw, mitigated talent then there are very many who equal or top him

• No but the most influential

I do not think Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time. I think he is one of the best, and I think he is by far the most influential player of all time. However there are other players to consider as the best from Dr. J, to Lebron.