• Predicted Trump would win.

Goes to Trump Towers to tell Trump he actually lost. Calls those who voted for Trump 'Legal Terrorists'! He has just accused approximately 50 percent of the people of the United States of America of being terrorists. Give me a break. Just after Trump was elected the stock jumped to a record high! Moore can't take much more of this, apparently.

• Moore is a hypocrite.

He wants very strict gun control and to bow to the government's will, yet he thinks 9/11 was an inside job and that America is the worst thing since cancer. Oh, and did I mention that he owns a pistol and has an armed bodyguard? Can't say I blame him. He's a hypocrite at best.

• Yes he is.

I once read a tweet by Michael Moore that said "43% of Iowa Dems support socialism ( sharing and helping) than capitalism (greed, inequality)." I almost died from laughter at this ridiculous post! "Millions for charity, but not one penny for tribute." Michael Moore has no idea what socialism is.

• Moore is a fake

I remember Moore being from the flint mi. He is such a guy that makes alot of money by cutting down the best country in the world and he does it because he found a easy way to make money. He is a fake and and phony vand sucks people just the government he caused of doing. I can't believe he spreads so much bull shit and he gets people to fall it..He he hates this country why doesn't he go live in a different one? I will tell you why because he couldn't get away with his shit anywhere else besides America the one that tares to pieces. I could just vomit!!! Mr. Trump didn't say ban muslins forever he said just for awhile you liar. It was OK though when Jimmy Carter put a ban on people coming in from Iran wasn't it. Oh yes I forgot it was OK because he was a democrat.I don't dislike muslins and neither does Mr.Trump but I sure as hell can't stomach you!!!!!!!

• Moore is a fake

• Moore is a fake

• American Sniper proves this point

Moore's comments about the film American Sniper proves that he doesn't know anything about the modern military and it's mission to preserve his First Amendment rights, And also, that he's not intelligent enough to hide his idiocy. He's a rich leftist so the media gives him a pass and don't report his antics.

• Yeah he is

The dude made a documentary that slammed the bush administration, and made up lies that America is a greedy selfish country. Not only that but he a self hating white man that, much like most liberals. He is a racist and has shown to have little intelligence. He claims to be a whiz at the economy but follows the game plan of carter and obama.

• Moore is a fake

• This has to be a joke, or an opinion disguised as a question.

Michael Moore has brought a lot of insight to the corruption of Western society- he hasn't offered any real solutions but hey- at least some people watch his films and see whats going on.

I think the person asking the question is secretly making a motion that they disagree with Moore, and I don't think that really constitutes a question you can debate.

• Successful political and manipulative. It's possible he is an idiot but not confirmed.

His arguments are emotional and politically motivated but there is no evidence that he is a stupid idiot. Many have refuted his arguments and I agree that he is often wrong. He is simply a left leaning successful documentarian. Success being an argument for intelligence. He may be deceptive, rationalize his views or an idiot etc. The pro argument in this case is very difficult to sustain but I'm happy to be wrong in this case.

Posted by: 2-D