• Yes, probably but many are.

When you see Mike Tyson on any tv program on which he is being interviewed, he does seem erratic and too focused on his physical prowess and ability to hurt the people he doesn't like. He probably does have some sort of mental illness, possibly made worse by fighting, yet lots of other people are just as crazy in the circles in which he travels.

• Yes, Tyson is crazy.

I think that Mike Tyson is definitely crazy. I think that a lot of his actions in the past and present has shown that he doesn't seem to be all that sane. Plus, biting somebody's ear during a boxing match is just another example that he isn't the most smartest guy out there in public.

• No, mike is just being himself.

No, Mike Tyson is not crazy. I think he is a little high strung and likes to show off. I have seen him do interviews and he seen like a nice person. If Mike Tyson is crazy then the rest of us are a few nuts short in the basket too.

• No, I don't think Mike Tyson is crazy.

Overall I think Mike Tyson had his moments in the media where he was extreme but I don't believe he is crazy, I believe he was a successful boxer and in recent years a successful actor on screen in movies such as "The Hangover", so overall I think Mike Tyson is sane.