Is milk chocolate better than white chocolate?

Asked by: Andrew820
  • I think it tastes better.

The reason I think it tastes better is because it is way more richer and it tastes more sweet to me, and I like the way it melts in your mouth rather than milk chocolate dose. Those are a few of the reasons of why I like dark chocolate more than milk chocolate.

• Milk chocolate is the best

Milk chocolate is the best! Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate.

• Milk chocolate is the best!

Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:53:37.210
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .