Is milk chocolate better than white chocolate?

Asked by: Andrew820
  • I think it tastes better.

The reason I think it tastes better is because it is way more richer and it tastes more sweet to me, and I like the way it melts in your mouth rather than milk chocolate dose. Those are a few of the reasons of why I like dark chocolate more than milk chocolate.

• Milk chocolate is the best

Milk chocolate is the best! Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate.

• Milk chocolate is the best!

Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate. Milk chocolate is better than white chocolate.