• Minecraft wins by a landslide.

A game where you can build whatever you want and survive vs. A game where you just shoot people. Don't listen to all the dumb trolls on the con side. Trolls are annoying. I would play Minecraft over CoD any day. Please listen to me. M M M M M

• I like minecraft

I have not played CoD so I have no idea what it's like. However I don't think I'm missing anything. I like minecraft because it means that I can finnally live in a house in the sky. Also from what I've heard 1.9 will be coming soon... So lol at everyone who said that Call of Duty wins. In the end, Minecraft will prevail!

• As of now yes

Minecraft is a more immersive game and more of a growing game then call of duty right now because call of duty is not really making their game different or exciting. Hey did add exo-suits and exo-zombies in their new game which was a little different but other than that it is still the same call of duty.

• Strategy, thinking, planning vs "exterminate" "exterminate"

An option is presented as to which video game is better. First in terms of better ill define better as a more productive, involved, and more fulfilling gaming experience. In these terms minecraft would win by a landslide. First in terms of productivity, you have "exterminate" "exterminate" dalek like attitude of COD vs the "I'm hungry i need to kill this sexy looking cow" although at the base it may seem like "um what... Both are childish," underneath of mine crafts simple interface is a lifetime of what should i do under x circumstance that involves a comprehensive understanding of basic world mechanics (although minecraft is gravity free) while cod is just shoot to kill kind of concept, the kind of human nature we have strived to not be apart of, that is surivival. In terms of fulfillment, minecraft with the ability to use an infinite amount of mods, leaves an infinite potential, meanwhile cod leaves us feeling like a trapped dalek, only capable of running around a tiny enclosed map shouting "exterminate" every few seconds. Overall to conclude minecraft blows cod out of the water, whether it be with a bow, rocket launcher, or while riding an ender dragon (mods may be needed hehe)

• Yes yes yes yes yes

Minecraft is totally better then CoD Because Minecraft is a Mythical Mideval game.

CoD is ...Guns
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

• I don't like CoD at all.

Massively overpriced, nothing new..... I hate CoD. I don't play Minecraft much anymore, but it was alright- better than CoD, that much I can say for sure.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Probably better than cod

I would think call of duty would be better if I didn't have to play offline all the time. Minecraft is a game where you can do almost anything, and that's so much more fun than shooting at zombies or those stupid bots on multiplayer. The only mode I play on cod is campaign.

• Ur all dumb

The only reason that minecraft is winning on this idiotic website is due to the fact that call of duty players are busy fragging women whilst you 12 year olds sit on a website debating the dumbest sides on a debate. In regards to thebomb3208, I can't even handle how stupid you are, good luck in english if you think that's how you support an argument lmaooo. Plus minecraft graphics r 8/8 m8 and make my eyeballs ir8. Minecraft graphics r 3gud5me and I cant stand it so cod is bttr. Fight me irl

• Both Are Bad

Both are bad games that are used as a money making tool and a mind control apparatus. Call of Duty was invented to get people addicted so that the developers could sell rebadged versions of the same game to addicts that would think it's a new game. There is also an underlying sub-plot which is that the game is trying to spread the idea of war in our society so that World War III will happen 50 years sooner than originally planned. The man behind this plot is Bush. Is is nothing though n comparison to minecraft though. Minecraft is first of all just a crappy game for young kids in junior high school to pretend that they have a social life, but again there is an underlying sub-plot but this ones worse. The game is made as a way to teach people how to survive with nothing and craft materials for survival and develope new technologies. This is used to find recruits for when the New World Order resets the world deleting all civilization but them. They then have a world to themselves. When you press one of the "f" keys you get a graph and some X,Y,Z numbers. This is measuring your potential to be a recruit. This function is directly operated by Sadam Hussein Bolt himself. He looks for he fastest, easiest tio manipulate, and most powerful people and the implements the Lin Baden mindjacking virus. The virus sprays out of a canister in your computer. This canister is installed in all computers since Bush did 9/11. The virus makes you a pawn of the NWO and may even make you Obama's personal servant if you are lucky. It implants a little switch I your head and when the predetermined time comes the switch trips and Bush, Obama, and Osama have direct control over you.

• No no no

I DO NOT LIKE MC I HATE IT COD IS 360 NOSCOPE MLG AWESOME NESS ggggggggggggggggg g g g g g g g h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h k h h

• No no no

• I'll give my nod to CoD

Minecraft is just too boring to be played solo. It gets so boring so fast. In the case of mass online playing, however, then Minecraft is far better. CoD is fast paced, mindless fun. Minecraft takes a lot of planning and preperation that a lot of people just don't have the patience to deal with, including me at times.

CoD has really gone down the shaft, however. The last "great" CoD was MW2