• It totally is better, i hate don't starve, and love minecraft, especially survival craft.

It is a building world that you can play with friends or all by yourself, and don't starve sucks all the fun in survival games. Also I LOVE The Hunger Games, the land I get, is the arena and I build a Cornucopia, and the underground land, is where you go up, oh, and the ports that you stand on before the games start, those too, and again Don't Starve' sucks the life out of everything. That's my opinion, XOXO.

• More of a survival game

Don't starve is more of survival and more of a challenge. Also there is way more to explore because once you explore the surface you get to explore the caves, then the ruins. Also reign of giants is amazing because you get more seasons and more stuff. Also there is more bosses in don't starve.

• Minecraft is awesome

Minecraft is my favorite game and on kids choice awards I voted minecraft the most addicting game. Its a game of survival and fun. I read someones argument and I don't even know who Willson is! Don't starve didn't even get nominated for most addicting game! So I state my point.

• Minecraft 100000 dont starve 100

Minecraft is WAY better because u can build stuff, make redstone contraptions , fight cool monsters , get mods , get to different dimensions and much more i think minecraft is better and i think dont starve sucks because u have to make a campfire or boom ur world is gone forever ..

• Minecraft is so creative

Don't starve is fun and all, but Minecraft, you can be so creative with your builds instead of don't starve. There isn't as much stuff in Don't starve as much as Minecraft. Minecraft is a fun game, you can do so much more like hardcore, adventure, creative, or even survival.

• MInecraft is not just a game, it's a more like a world for invention.

In minecraft, you can create almost anything, and i mean anything! You can play it like a RPG game, or multiplayer like DOTA, but for me, the best part of minecraft is that you can create all kinds of mechanism and machines to do all kinds of stuff for you, which is kinda of game for geek. For me, it's not the creeper that is fascinating, it's the redstone that is so fantastic. All hail redstone!

• Minecraft is awesome no matter what

Don't get me wrong, Don't Starve is an awesome game. I myself have spent hours playing it. But, Minecraft is just so much more creative. It is a totally original idea while I have played many other games that are either similar or exactly alike to Don't Starve. Also in Minecraft, people have dedicated hours of tedious work to improve the gameplay of Minecraft. One more thing, to all the people who say Minecraft graphics stink, I won't argue with you. It is not as good as other games. But that is how it was made. If you strip down Don't Starve from it's different characters and awesome artwork, what do you get? A generic two dimensional survival simulation. Another thing is that what about minecraft maps? They make Minecraft plenty more challenging than Don't Starve. Herobrine's Mansion one and two anyone? I don't know about you but to me, that was VERY challenging. Another thing is that what about hardcore mode? It says it in the name. HARDcore. On PC, you are on your own. Of course, the Don't Starve darkness and sanity were just brilliant. But why don't you see once modders get a hold of Minecraft, let's see what they can do. Heck, they can do anything. If you remember the Minecraft motto, if you can dream it, it can happen! (Or something like that.) Minecraft is the open world where you can blaze your own path. Again, Don't Starve is a wonderful game, but it needs a few years to mature enough to get past that small ravine it needs to get to Minecraft.

• Yes, Minecraft is complicated.

Yes, Minecraft is better than Don't Starve, because Minecraft is a lot more interesting. Don't Starve really doesn't go into that much depth. Minecraft is complicated, and there are many parts of it that make it interesting. Minecraft is also more mainstream, so it's easier to find other people that know of it.

• As much as I enjoyed Don't starve, it is just too hard for me.

The fact that there is just one level of difficulty, and when you die, you lose your progress, does not help its case either. You can't really have any storage in Don't starve to keep your things safe, which makes it less practical.
    Also, minecraft is mostly a creative game, along with some survival thrown in, which makes is better than Don't starve for people who just wants to relax.

Posted by: Rafe
  • Minecraft is more creative

I do like Don't starve very much, but compare it with Minecraft, there are a lot of things you can't do in Don't starve but can be done in Minecraft, you get to build whatever you want and you have many ways to survive.
    But Don't starve is also great.

• Minecraft is Minecrap

Don't starve is a million times better than Minecraft. It has a more exploreable world with more enemy's, more bosses, more challenges, and doesn't get boring after 20 minutes. Also the fans are nicer than the cancerous minecraft fans I encounter. Minecraft is fun at first, but after like 20 minutes or so, it gets old. Minecrafts enemy's are pathetic. Seriously, you think the ender Dragon is hard? I fough bee's harder than that. BEE'S.

• Minecraft sucks carrots

Minecraft sucks carrots minecraft is like broccoli it sucks minecraft is like wale rider the book ... It sucks minecraft is like watching paint dry ... It sucks minecraft is like a hoover vaccum it sucks minecraft is literally sucky did I mention I don't like minecraft ... Don't starve rocks

• Don't Starve is a survival game and Minecraft fails at every element of a survival game.

To begin, Minecraft is boring. You get bored of it in 20 minutes. There isn't much to do in it. In Don't Starve, first of all, the graphics are more unique and better than Minecraft. Not only that but there is more content to discover in Don't Starve. From monsters, bosses, and etc. The survival aspect in Minecraft is a lazy excuse. You can easily by building a 3 block hole and covering the top, and hardcore mode isn't fun at all. Don't Starve, on the other hand, is super challenging and the world is against you while in Minecraft, you own it. There is nothing good about Minecraft. And in Don't Starve Together, you can play with friends or alone.

• Don't Starve is WAY better.

Don't Starve has much more stuff, a better community, a deep, awesome lore, very very fun game play, and the survival aspect does not get boring in 20 minutes. Oh, and you can't survive by building a 3 block hole and closing your self in. No, that does not work in this game. The content is also more unique, like the graphics, items, monsters, biomes, and bosses.

• Don't Starve is a challenging survival game with lots of randomness

I would of put yes but I just can't, minecraft was fun and all but it just got to EASY, just get lucky and get 2 (or 3 I can't remember) diamonds and your basically Chuck Norris. But one other thing is the MOBS because in Minecraft you'll just sit in your comfy home and go to bed where in Don't Starve you'll be sitting alone next to a campfire were anything could go up to you and slice you in half but if you don't have a campfire guess what, you're going to (mini spoiler warning: die). The story is just awesome but I'm not going to say any of the story. Once you play the best servers it just gets stale and if you want to play with others just get Don't Starve together but I'm not going to tell you anymore about Don't Starve so just buy it and give it a try! Its $15 or 13.39 euros on Steam unlike Minecrafts 27$ price and if you buy Don't Starve on Steam you get a extra copy to send to a friend! (Sorry if I have bad English)

• Don't Starve is amazing.

Minecraft is boring and made mostly for 10 year olds. I used to play it but it's just boring. No new content or reason for me to play it. Don't Starve is different. Tons of stuff to find! Including the DLC! Don't Starve Together comes with a DLC for free. Tons of bosses, more challenging, and never have I gotten bored of the game.

• Don't starve has much more than mincraft

I love both games but don't starve is by far one of the most rewarding,challenging and best survival games I've ever played. Mincraft a fun at first, you can build whatever you want unlike don't starve, I build myself a giant mansion and tons galore, but after a Week or two I got very bored, the combats way to simple, and once you have seen every mob out there and build a ton of shit there's nothing fun left, not to mention the graphics do get very tedious.Dont starve on the other hand has way more content to deliver, WAY more special mobs, more survival mechanics like sanity and so much more, don't starve Style also makes me highly love the game, it's very special and unique unlike mincraft un original design. With boss battles, caves and much more it takes A LONG LONG time to get bored to don't starve, and when you are finally bored you can download 2 dlcs for the game that add so much more new content and it honestly feels like a new game. The mods for don't starve are also great, including covenant of souls that adds an rpg feel to the game and a new battle system, overall don't starve is by far the best but for the love of god STOP HARRSSING OTHER USERS FOR THERE OPINIONS