• Minecraft is original

Way back in 2008 i played minecraft beta because my friends told me it was awesome and over the years iv seen cheap knockoffs like pixle gun and other shooting games but with newer updates gives us servers and that makes minigames witch is fine because thats on the real game and iv played blockheads and it is really bad

• O heck ya

I have been playing Minecraft since 2008 and its been a passion of mine I always loved playing it and when I saw blockheads I thought this is just a copy and worse version of minecraft. In minecraft you can play with other people and you can expand your horizon with many different builds I just love minecraft it is very fun you can have Flat land world and much more with creative adventure maps or just fun survival

• I'm 51% yes and 49% no

I love both games and play both games.I knew Minecraft before Blockheads.I do play Blockheads more then Minecraft but I like Minecraft more because you can do way more on it then Blockheads.In Minecraft you can do survival or creative mode and in blockheads you can't.In Minecraft in creative mode you can build to your imagination and in blockheads you can but you have to get that supplies yourself.

What one do you like better? !Vote now!

• Deeez nutz ha

I FRATES JKLADSHLKJDHKDJSAGDSJKGDJKGJDHDHJHSDHDHDHDSHH g gg gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gMINECRAFT SUX d and is gay hgjjhghjdff f f f f f f f f f f f

FacelessBonnie59 says2015-12-15T13:27:07.493
Minecraft is soooooooooooooo much freakin better.