• You can do anything!

You get loads of good graphics and ores: iron gold diamond emerald and coal. You can make TNT to wreck and battle epic bosses and mobs to be the champion. You may even breed some derpy piggies and cows and sheep. I hate survival though as I die way too much.

• Yes it is.

Minecraft is fun. You choose your goal. You can build amazing things, survive nights, battle mobs, travel to the Nether and End, defeat the Wither and Enderdragon, play epic servers on multiplayer, and much, much more.

The possibilities are infinite.

Get the game:

I love Minecraft, and if you stick with it, you will too.

• Minecraft is an amazing game

Minecraft is a game where your imagination is only your limit. You can create wondrous works or survive the nights against the evil creatures of the dark. What makes Minecraft so great is that "it has no objective" because you make the objective, you do what you want, have fun, the game will not stop you on doing what you want and with a bustling community (although they are REALLY childish) you will really have a blast with this game!
    Remember: "Your imagination is your limit".

• Well, DUH it's fun!!!

There are many servers that people make and you can practice Minecraft architecture and things like that. It gets the creative spin out of you, and that is always fun. Also, it is a different kind of game. Not a lot of games are made out of blocks where you can make things and kill mobs and survive on survival or hardcore, or just play around on creative to build amazing houses and castles and palaces.

• It's probably more appealing to creative people, since it requires lots of creativity.

You can do practically anything in Minecraft, with imagination.Creative people will probably like it more, since the game doesn't have any specific goals, and thus the players will have to set a goal themselves.There's a big community resolving around the game, and it has a lot of mods that enhance the experience.

• It's both IMO

Minecraft is one of those games that should only ever be played in multiplayer mode.

It's essentially LEGO but on your PC, not really a whole lot to do by yourself but building things with friends, pvp'ing, roleplaying, labyrinths, mini games, using mods and etc are what make the game fun.

Go watch some vids by uploaders like ToastedBaby and compare them to someone like MumboJumbo. Two different play styles and you can tell who actually has more fun.

Posted by: Riah
  • It was fun at first

I loved the very first start in Minecraft. Everything was new to me and it was one of the most fun games I have played to date. The multiplayer open a whole new world to me. It was fun. Had the game since 1.0 however coming up to 1.8 the game has died down and become less fun.

• It gets boring

I wasted 2 months on that game and then i ran out of things to do! I was hooked and did nothing but it. Then when I finally built every my mind would let me I stopped playing. I am not going to lie it was fun at first but I got bored

• No Objective.... Mods Really??

The game has no plot or objective. I would say everyone that plays the game uses mods(modifications). If a game was actually fun to begin with, people would not need, and not play with mods. Also, most entertaining games are competitive. Cod, battlefield, Halo, Mortal Kombat all contain some version of pVp play.
    Most of the game without any mods is just building things. How long does that take to get boring? I wouldn't give it any longer than Angry birds. 5 mins.

• Minecraft died after its Beta.

Minecraft was a generic sandbox game that snagged the attention of younger audiences, I would know this because I got my first Minecraft Account when I was about Eleven. It's been dying out for me and I never really thought that high of it. It's nothing like Complex Sandbox games like Gmod. In a sense it's become a Roblox 2.0, but if you want me to go on and elaborate further I will debate someone on the subject.