• Technology is destroying children.

I don't wanna hear another person say, "think of all the possibilities, what with learning and education online." Because the truth is, no child I've ever met got on their tablet to practice times tables and learn about physics. Children are inclined to follow their interests online, and most of the time, it's not educational. They want to learn the way the world works, and who to be based on bad influences. They no longer learn on their own, and that's a scary thought, knowing that children are a hodgepodge of what they see and do,and news flash, a lot of it's online. It's too late for return, and now parents have to deal with the consequences of a curios child searching up on google what they should become.

• Modern culture is ruining childhood.

Kids now a days need technology to tell them who they are. They care more about what they wear and how they look to fit in with everyone. They can't explore life with parents in the way. I understand parents need to take care of their children, but let them be free. Let kids go out and explore. Today's society is horrific. Kids can't explore life without seeing death in each direction. They're learning how to live through a screen. Children of all ages need to find who they are on their own. Technology took over them. The things they see and experience is disturbing. Eight year olds already know what sex is. It's outrageous. Children under twelve wearing woman clothing showing their bums. That's not how a child is suppose to dress. Boy under twelve already want to have sex and say inappropriate things. Today's modern culture destroyed childhood. They care more about their status than who they are.

• Yes i do.

It is a horrifying thought of all these young kids playing call of duty or black ops. Like I wasn't allowed to even watch anything like until I was 13 or 14. But nowadays, you have kids who are seven or eight talking about killing their brother or sister. It is just horrible

• Yes i do.

• What is wrong with our children.

On Friday i went to american eagle and i saw a 5 to 6 year old wearing booty shorts and a crop top carrying Starbucks . When i was 6 i wore bright yellow overalls and they would get so dirty from playing out side today childhood consists of video games, 4th graders swearing and Instagram. Something should be done!

• I need help

Notice me senpai, I really want you to find me and then I want you to notice me because you are my true senpai, Harambe. You will always be my true senpai. I just need you to notice me please. You died in vain harambe. HARAMBE YOU ARE MY GOD PLEASE COME BACK I CAN"T PRAY TO MY SHRINE OF YOU ANYMORE I NEED YOU TO NOTICE ME IN REAL LIFE SENPAI.

• Modern Culture is Ruining Childhood

The modern culture is ruining childhood by allowing them to play with technology such as tablets, phones, ipods, laptops, and computers. Kids in this generation are growing up with technology instead of playing outside in the dirt and making mud pies, (etc....). Kids in this generation have phones before they are even in kindergarten.

• Modern Culture is Ruining Childhood

• Modern Culture/Society is Ruining Childhood

• Just Look Around

Kids at younger ages are using bad language, being more violent, are more disrespectful, and won't get off their technology. I once saw a four year old playing on her phone. I knew it wasn't her mothers becaue her mom had one for herself. I don't even have I phone!

• Look at the Bigger Picture

Children today commonly hear “When I was your age...” , “Back in my day...”, and anything to do with how said adult used to live. Adults perceive our modern culture as a source of corruption on today's youth. Their perception is blind to the reality of modern culture. Although some children today can become engulfed into a vertex of social media, video games, and anything on their phone, our childhood and society is different then how adults lived, causing many to think that our society norms are only hurting us. I believe our modern culture has evolved into creating wonderful inventions, allowing diverse communications, and providing access to a wide spectrum of ideas. Therefore, modern culture even though it is controversial has benefited us in phenomenal ways.

If you argue that modern culture is ruining childhood then I would like to get you to look at the bigger picture. Many agreeing to the topic state that today majority of kids are “older” than their age, meaning that children learn about things too early or that kids are already dressing older at the age of 10. However, these could all be prevented by proper parenting. Society today is just a result from yesterday’s society, causing parents to be the leading cause in how many children behave today. Parents pave the foundation for moral structure in order to help for the hardships of growing up for the child. Many adults need to become aware of the fact that society is always changing and therefore they must change their ways of teaching their children of their dangers of society.

• Why do parents think that Our childhood be the same as theirs ??

The child hood they had was different than ours, they just need to understand that Morden is not ruining childhood , in fact it is making our childhood much better and successful. I don't go against them but we have to think about them too, they are our parents they have the right to stop us when we go wrong and I regret to say that they find too many mistakes in the Morden culture .

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Modern Culture is more than social media

When people are faced with this question, their minds jump straight to the all mighty smart phone. They claim we (the youth) are wasting our lives on social media and such, while most of the time it's not even that. Once a child is motivated to do something (ie get more into what they want to do for college etc) the internet opens a whole new world to furthering a child's knowledge. This pushes a child to become more motivated. Sure, children might lack social skills, but they gain motivation and direction.

• No ... Just because

Because .......... I said so that's why ygftuyj nsjdkjagd sjdkasdv zjshkajvd skjhdjsx jbdkjs. Sjdkx sdjkdhja sakjlsdah mkslsb jkshlhds kdhksdb skdjhbd c,zsdlals sklfhskln sdh nbkdlakvnhskf kblsdflnfdll; nksdzlsn hnfahkfw klqhLWI KWEHLIEI KERHQWL klefielw kwhrnbfj lkelwoi lklah jerjjr lk;elo lrk l;ers ... ..... And that is why modern culture is not ruining childhood

• Abhooiedj jdshjh hjdsioo

Yhyuswodoidh siudh[odh aoewiyd h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h hhh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h

• Modern Culture IS Destroying Childhoods

We have reached a point in society were technology is increasing so much, and it is helpful. But we are exposing kids to all this technology way to soon. Kids beg their parents to get them the latest phone and if they don't get it, then they get super mad and may have a temper tantrum. Who knows what can happen but is that the kind of attitude you want your kids to have? Even if the kids do have technology, they can be exposed to so much. Even if you have blocks on the phone or tablet or computer, they can still be exposed to all sorts of bad stuff. Music is a great example because the pop music we have today is encouraging inappropriate ideas like sexual activity and other things. Many may disagree with me but even social media is corrupting childhood. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, and other types of social media are destroying children as well. For example, kids are always taking selfies and posting them on social media. They then write something about the picture whether it is something as simple as, "Here is the new dress I bought, I think I look amazing" or "I just got my hair done, isn't it gorgeous?' These pictures of themselves or of them and their friends prove that kids are becoming so self-centered. Kids are being exposed to so much including drugs and alcohol. Some kids are partaking of drugs and alcohol because their parents are doing it, and everyone else does it. Modern culture is putting so much influence on young kids, it can't be good for them. It is so easy to see that modern culture is ruining childhood, whether or not you believe it.

• Modern Culture? "Modern Culture" VS. Classic views.

People that insist that current culture is ruining our children's minds only see the things that AREN'T being learned. If they took the time to weigh the pros and cons of the various skills being learned, then they might actually change their minds. Children today probably don't learn as much about managing a checkbook, or how to type on a type writer, but they learn assets necessary for life today. Children under the age of ten, are often able to research various databases of knowledge with relative ease, when many people over the age of 60 struggle with the concept. My argument is this: the knowledge needed to perform everyday tasks is changing, evolving. As this change progresses, there will be more and more people that fear the change and view it as wrong.

• What is modern culture?

The question is vague how can modern culture be ruining childhood? The two subjects are related to one another and depend on one another. What exactly is childhood suppose to be even? Things are not going to be the same for people like they were before and we should be use to that change.