• Just Look Around

Kids at younger ages are using bad language, being more violent, are more disrespectful, and won't get off their technology. I once saw a four year old playing on her phone. I knew it wasn't her mothers becaue her mom had one for herself. I don't even have I phone!

• My Opinion and Fact

Children these days doesn't know how it feels like to be more active especially to their family. Children now a days would disrespect their parents without the parent trying to take away their electronics. Children nowadays would look at their phones or all those electronics devices and would pay attention to it. I mean I know they don't need the same childhood that we grew up in, but these days they are more focus on the electronics. I don't even care if electronics would help us whenever we can't do things we want, I care about how children might someday might feel alone if they don't communicate to real people even though they might have a lot of friends in electronics but has either less friends or no friends at all.

• It is in fact.

All kids ever do now is on their phones. You see kids of ages 10 maybe younger with a phone, i know when i and a lot others were 10 we didn't have a phone we went out side and played with sticks or dirt , not a phone. Tragic.

• Facts about technolgy

All we ever do is be in our phones we forget whats going around us we literally see something and blow it off because were too busy in our phones sadly because of phones were missing out in so many great memories we miss thing with our family the communication gets cut off because of phones.

• Facts about technolgy

• Facts about technolgy

• Modern Culture may be seen as having a negative impact on childhood

The parents of today have a disadvantage in regards to knowledge and the understanding of modern technology. Through social media, children are able to communicate privately without their parents' knowledge. One can argue that social media has ironically made children less social. Instead of running around, riding bikes, hiking through the woods, playing tag, children are becoming more passively engaged rather than socially interacting.

• Modern Culture is changing childhood

While I believe that advances in modern technology is giving children different experiences than our parents & grandparents, it could be seen in a positive light. However, with so many adults uneducated about newer technology & what our children are exposed to, it makes it hard for parents & guardians to appropriately discuss the proper safety measures children need to keep them safe from the dangers in our modern society.

• Too much exposure

As a parent and a teacher, it worries me that children are being exposed to so much at an early age. We do not always know what are children are doing online because they are good at hiding things from us. They do not realize the consequences of having so much exposure through social media.

• Bad guyt gvf

Really bad g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g- g g ggg gg g g g--------

• Why do parents think that Our childhood be the same as theirs ??

The child hood they had was different than ours, they just need to understand that Morden is not ruining childhood , in fact it is making our childhood much better and successful. I don't go against them but we have to think about them too, they are our parents they have the right to stop us when we go wrong and I regret to say that they find too many mistakes in the Morden culture .

• No no no

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

• Modern Culture is more than social media

When people are faced with this question, their minds jump straight to the all mighty smart phone. They claim we (the youth) are wasting our lives on social media and such, while most of the time it's not even that. Once a child is motivated to do something (ie get more into what they want to do for college etc) the internet opens a whole new world to furthering a child's knowledge. This pushes a child to become more motivated. Sure, children might lack social skills, but they gain motivation and direction.

• No ... Just because

Because .......... I said so that's why ygftuyj nsjdkjagd sjdkasdv zjshkajvd skjhdjsx jbdkjs. Sjdkx sdjkdhja sakjlsdah mkslsb jkshlhds kdhksdb skdjhbd c,zsdlals sklfhskln sdh nbkdlakvnhskf kblsdflnfdll; nksdzlsn hnfahkfw klqhLWI KWEHLIEI KERHQWL klefielw kwhrnbfj lkelwoi lklah jerjjr lk;elo lrk l;ers ... ..... And that is why modern culture is not ruining childhood

• Abhooiedj jdshjh hjdsioo

Yhyuswodoidh siudh[odh aoewiyd h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h hh h h h h hhh h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h

• Modern Culture IS Destroying Childhoods

We have reached a point in society were technology is increasing so much, and it is helpful. But we are exposing kids to all this technology way to soon. Kids beg their parents to get them the latest phone and if they don't get it, then they get super mad and may have a temper tantrum. Who knows what can happen but is that the kind of attitude you want your kids to have? Even if the kids do have technology, they can be exposed to so much. Even if you have blocks on the phone or tablet or computer, they can still be exposed to all sorts of bad stuff. Music is a great example because the pop music we have today is encouraging inappropriate ideas like sexual activity and other things. Many may disagree with me but even social media is corrupting childhood. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat, and other types of social media are destroying children as well. For example, kids are always taking selfies and posting them on social media. They then write something about the picture whether it is something as simple as, "Here is the new dress I bought, I think I look amazing" or "I just got my hair done, isn't it gorgeous?' These pictures of themselves or of them and their friends prove that kids are becoming so self-centered. Kids are being exposed to so much including drugs and alcohol. Some kids are partaking of drugs and alcohol because their parents are doing it, and everyone else does it. Modern culture is putting so much influence on young kids, it can't be good for them. It is so easy to see that modern culture is ruining childhood, whether or not you believe it.

• Modern Culture? "Modern Culture" VS. Classic views.

People that insist that current culture is ruining our children's minds only see the things that AREN'T being learned. If they took the time to weigh the pros and cons of the various skills being learned, then they might actually change their minds. Children today probably don't learn as much about managing a checkbook, or how to type on a type writer, but they learn assets necessary for life today. Children under the age of ten, are often able to research various databases of knowledge with relative ease, when many people over the age of 60 struggle with the concept. My argument is this: the knowledge needed to perform everyday tasks is changing, evolving. As this change progresses, there will be more and more people that fear the change and view it as wrong.

• What is modern culture?

The question is vague how can modern culture be ruining childhood? The two subjects are related to one another and depend on one another. What exactly is childhood suppose to be even? Things are not going to be the same for people like they were before and we should be use to that change.