• Modern Culture is all Me-Me-Me.

Modern culture is extremely self-centered, at least in the West. People seem mostly concerned with their looks, short-term sexual relationships, material objects, and making a lot of money. Family and friends don't seem to be as important as they once were. When people find they are in need, they will see they might not have many people to turn to because of their self-centeredness.

• Modern man is lonely.

Our current society has removed all possibility of socialization in the form of "privacy." We don't want people seeing in our windows, so we put blinds on them. We don't want people seeing in our yard, so we put fences up. We don't want to walk from our car to our front door, so we have built on garages. We travel from our home box in our car box to our work box and back. All of our boxes are insulated, climate controlled, and people resistant. Smokers are the most social people I know because their addiction and the law requires them to go outside every now and then and hang out.

• Yes, in many ways.

I think it depends who you talk to, but I think that there is a large portion of society who really only cares about the welfare of themselves and a few closest to them. Everything is focused on how to make ourselves happy quickly. We tend to forget that there are others out there who are less fortunate than ourselves and we tend to minimise their plights to make ourselves feel better.

• Yes, modern culture is way too self centered.

Our culture has become way too self centered almost to the point of narcissism. We put our own individual comforts ahead of everyone else - you can see it in our driving, when we get in line at the check out, when we are shopping and leave our cart parked blocking the aisle while we go compare hair conditioners - we have become the "ME" culture. We have lost the ability to be polite to one another.

• Yes, modern culture is to self centered.

Yes, modern culture is to self centered about themselves. Most people's goal in life is what they can get out of it, how rich they can become, or how famous they will be. Very few go into life with the goals of how can I help other, the environment, or animals. Many people would say they are not self centered because they donated a little bit of money to this charity, or that cause. That is a good thing, don't get me wrong, but it is really zero time commitment. Ask most people to donate some time for a cause and they are gone. Its about better themselves and everything else is an inconvenience.

• Yolo mofo swag

People can do as they darn well please.

#selfiesfrodays
    #you'rebeautiful
    #yourjustjelly
    #goeatapineapple
    #getwiththisgeneration
    #YOLO
    #SWAG
    #MOFO
    #flyaf
    #LOL
    #GOaway

Self centered is an OVER STATEMENT PEOPLE We just wanna feel HOT AF with a couple....Million SELFIES OKAY?? Thank you for calling me self centered... I know I look beautiful like HOT DAMN

• Yolo mofo swag

People can do as they darn well please.

#selfiesfrodays
    #you'rebeautiful
    #yourjustjelly
    #goeatapineapple
    #getwiththisgeneration
    #YOLO
    #SWAG
    #MOFO
    #flyaf
    #LOL
    #GOaway