• Yes, I agree with the resolution

Yes, I believe that modern education is against character building and is too focused on conformity and not thinking outside the box. I thin that education is also narrowly focused on reading and writing and not developing students as a whole and teaching them how to be good people or even build character

• Yes modern education is against character building

Yes, I believe that modern education is against character building and is too focused on conformity and not thinking outside the box. I thin that education is also narrowly focused on reading and writing and not developing students as a whole and teaching them how to be good people or even build character.

• Why does the cow eat grass

Because he is a stupid wonton noodle c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c c

• Standing Out Breeds Success

Modern education isn't perfect, but it prepares kids for the "real" world later on. School is competitive, but it also allows kids to find their niche. There are many clubs and organizations in big schools. Smaller schools still provide opportunities for kids to flourish with their academic prowess. Education builds character in many ways--some soak up the development while others just don't thrive in that environment.