• Of course it is.

Feminism is a wonderful thing, without it we would still be in the dark ages in terms of equality. The problem is that feminists today complain about a lot of bullshit that has nothing to do with equality. They believe the west has created rather than diminished a rape culture. I cant imagine the thought processes that led them to that conclusion, for in modern, developed western countries, we hunt rapists down and lock them up, we even have to put them in separate prisons, or wards, sections, whatever you'd call it, because the regular inmates violently attack them.

• King James Bible

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

This passage clearly tells us that God does not want women ruling over us like a king.