Is Modern Medicine Better than Traditional Medicine?

• Modern is awesome!

TRADITIONAL SUCKS! Tfygvbtf7 ftg 7tf7 tf ;ft ft ft vtf 7tf ftvedgrqqdvqxyjbfxbgvwbgejb3gfge wxh befryg ebdg g vggbbfugtvru6cdvyhmbffdtgjfydrcvdtfghvgcftvjfyhrjgfvggftbfyj dd d kd c xi i i ic if ixf ici ii i ddi i i di cdi cdi cdid id i id idx ix i si i ix i sxixs ix sii xi

• There is no way!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone supporting modern medicine is just saying "because. " That is not very convincing. Alternative medicine has been researched and has proved to work. Many doctors just chose to ignore it though because they cannot make a profit of it. People that are in stage-5 of cancer have proven to only have a two percent chance of living five more years if they take chemotherapy treatments. That makes me sad. To think that we do have treatments that are guaranteed to cure, and we chose to ignore it because we cannot make money off of simply changing one's diet. Modern medicine makes me sick.

• Modern medicine is scientifically tested

Most herbal medicines have never been tested in the lab,,traditional healers only acquire thier knolwdge from thier ancestors whom tthey got it from observation only,as they had never done any scietific expremints,they dont know what are the components of a certain herbtic as well as how it cure diseases,
    therefore i belive we should take the herbs and send them for analysis in the lab

• It's tested for public use.

Modern medicine is tested and approved before it hits the market. With natural medicine someone could just take what they heard and mix and could lead to self harm. While modern medicine says the side effects on the back of the pill bottle making it safer for everyone to consume in their bodies.

• Modern Medicine has decreased death rates.

Since 1970, the death rate from a heart disease has decreased by 60% and the death rate from a stroke has decreased by 70%. The average lifespan in 1960 was 69.7, today it is 80 years. Also in 1966 HIV/AIDS were the 8th leading cause of death in the world, today they are not even ranked on the top 15 because the death rate has decreased by 75% since 1995 which is it's peak rate.

• Modern Medicine Helps us Live Longer

Modern Medicine has extended our lifespan and we can now treat disease and illness with more ease. Traditional medicine involved herbs and plants which were not always effective since people still died of simple illnesses such as chickenpox or even the common cold. Nowadays, medicine cannot always cure us, but it can lessen the effectiveness of our symptoms and improve our condition. Traditional medicine is called Traditional for a reason: it is old fashioned and outdated. It is not as effective as Modern Medicine. Some traditional treatments work well but modern medicine just takes these traditional treatments and makes them more effective. Modern medicine can have side effects, but if taken with regulation and not in overdose, modern medicine can be the most effective way to help yourself.

• Modern Medicine Helps us Live Longer

• Quality assurance and laboratory verifications

Modern medicines can be tested in laboratory to verify that it is the correct product and with good quality before they enter the market. However the case is different to traditional which have no restrictions since they are not part of the standard treatment guidelines hence are not tested for safety, efficacy and quality. Again modern medicines have clearly shown expiry dates while traditional medicines are not mentioned their expiry dates. Another issue is on the amount of dose taken by a patient is scientifically proven while traditional medicines do not take into account the amount of dose for toxicity, lethal and effective dose

• Many "chemical" medicines are derived from botanical sources, initially.

Many aren't and are entirely man made. Taking these together, it is clear that the number of illnesses and diseases treatable and curable by "chemical" medicines is far greater than herbal alone. Also, herbal are actually quite expensive, particularly given the comparatively limited number of hoops they are required to jump through to get to market. In my opinion, herbal medicine is not better then chemical medicine. Herbal medicine is often times an effective alternative to chemical medicine. However it is my belief that chemical medicine is more effective at healing and treating illness then herbal medicine. Chemical Medicine is advancing to become better each and every year.

• "Thou Shalt Do No Harm"

First of all, I'd like to thank modern medicine for all the people in the E.R they have saved and in that aspect modern medicine has been fantastic in rescuing our loved ones.

However, we are talking about modern medicine. What is modern medicine? Modern medicine is drugs.
    Drugs are unnatural, they harm us. How many doctors really know nutrition? They are taught to administer drugs. Biggest company in the USA ? - Pharmaceutical company. It's all a game.
    Do we really need medicine for a flu, cough or fever? No.
    Natural healing is the way to go.

• I'll agree with thou shall do no harm".

Thankful for doctors that know what they're doing. But it's God that does the healing and he has provided for us a natural way to go when we can. God put those natural remedies out there for us. When we go the phamacia (the bible talks about it) route, you get more than you bargain for...One drug has to try to cancel out the side affects of another. For desperate situations use the doctors, but for overall wellness and trying to keep yourself well I would like to go natural and not support the pharmaceutical industry. That's just the tip of the iceburg on the subject though and much more could be said.

• Inorganic, effects, contain drugs

Modern medicines are inorganic and they have chemicals as in contrast to traditional medicines....Its just like a fertilizer. Chemical fertilizers are good at first point but slowly they show their effects and slowly kill the plant. They have drugs and they slowly deteriorate our health be it plant or humans........

• Modern medicine ineffective

Modern medicine makes you more ill with all of its dangerous side effects. These dangerous side effects cause people to make another visit to the doctor's office, only to be prescribed more drugs. Modern medicine is an endless cycle of profit rather than about saving peoples lives. Why do we live in a world where profit is placed above health?

• The altinatives to modern Med's are overall better.

Focusing on the brain, there are a lot of methods used as a way to get substances into the brain, but most are likely to have bad side effects, since it allows other pathogens a opportunity into the brain. This of coarse is based on info into the workings of medications like Ritalin. I must stress however that I am no expert and base my beliefs on what I do know. Modern medication very nessicary, but I prefer more natural ways. The placebo effect is one of many none chemical ways currently being explored. A very inaccurate example of where I believe natural ways are better is at a look at antidepressants. Though there are a lot of cases were these drugs are necessary and important, but in times were a mild depression is curable or controllable by actual old school physical and mental exercise. I believe society has conned us into believing it is the only way. We seem to be ready to grab the 'quick fix' where the longer path is a lot safer. I am a seventeen year old south African if that in any way influences what you think.

• Herbal medicine cure hiv disease contact drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com

HIV/AIDS DISEASE HAS CURE CONTACT DR ZUKU HERBAL MEDICINE HOME CURE +16177296273

Am Cyndy Powell From USA/Florida I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 1 year ago have tried all possible means to get HIV cure, i even visited so many doctor but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from USA DR ZUKU who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact Dr.Zuku herbal home via his email he sent me HIV/AIDS herbal medicine through DHL service, when i received this herbal medicine, Dr.Zuku gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly HIV/AIDS Disease within 2 week of usage i was totally be heal..Am so grateful to Dr.Zuku for saving my life Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or website : http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/

• Traditional medicine better than modern medicine

Traditional medicine does not have side effect.It works and heal faster,it does not lead to another illness but modern medicine you will use a drug for chest pain it leads to another illness.Well anything in this world which have disadvantages have advantages also.To me traditional medicine is better than modern medicine

• Modern medicine has a bunch of bad side effects, whereas traditional does not if you use it properly.

If you use modern medicine that has bad side effects, which is almost everything, than you will either have to take care of it immediately or deal with it for the rest of your life.
    If you use traditional medicine properly, then you have no risk and it still heals you. (BOOM, spoken from a seventh grader, DROP THE MIKE!)

• Immunity and side affects

I agree that traditional medicines are time consuming to cure diseases. But if it is cured once, our body is able to create the certain amount of immunity that can create resistance to that diseases and our body can avoid the same disease again. In addition to this, modern medicines will create side affects in our body though the certain disease is cured suddenly.
    Thus, traditional medicines cures diseases with no side affects and with the increased amount of immunity.
    At last I conclude that if we have regular food habits with proper diet and cleanliness, we can able avoid infections but with certain exceptions like genetic diseases.

• Immunity and side affects

frank000 says2017-12-13T05:39:46.870
I decided to share this amazing testimony of my life, on this form about how Dr.Muku helped me,because i knew so many people who will still be having the same issues, which you are finding so difficult to solve. I have been suffering from HIV, for the past 2 years now. I have visited so many doctors, and hospitals and I could not get the solution to my sickness. I decided to go through the internet for help and i found a testimony of a lady about how she got cured from hiv by a herbal doctor,i contacted he and never believe I could get cured so fast. What a relief, he has done in my life,i was completely cure after taking his herbal cure and now am HIV negative, you too can get cured today, from any kind of deadly diseases and virus by Dr.MUKU by contacting him immediately via email: olokunspellcaster@gmail.Com or call/wathsapp him +2349063370233
dr.obighouguosa says2018-04-25T22:35:37.423
Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA is leading the list of top best spiritual doctors Of the year
in 2015,2016,2017 and just now again in 2018 based in Nigeria.Tel: +2348026571864

The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria +2348026571864
If You Want To Make Money Very FAST And EASY, Call Doctor OBIGHO
UGUOSA Who Works
With The Seven Spirits And Fourteen Powers.

The spiritual leader call Doctor Obigho Uguosa on +2348026571864
to solve all spiritual/physical problems.

Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call +2348026571864, Doctor
OBIGHO UGUOSA
Is A High Voodoo Priest Master Who Works With The Seven Spirits And
Fourteen Powers.
He is a Spell Caster, Native Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist, Powerful
Sickle cell Healer,
Spiritual Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa
Money Ritual.

Have You Been To Native Doctor to Native Doctor Without Any Solution To
Your Problems Or Rather Add To it? Have You Been To Place To Place In View
Of A Powerful Native Doctor That Can Solve All Your Predicament, You Must
Understand That There Is A Native Doctor That Super-cede All Native Doctor
Amongst All Native Doctor, If You Are In Search Of A Powerful Native Doctor
With Great Spiritual Powers, Then You Must Be In Search Of A Native Doctor
That Derives Power From The Marine World. That Is The Spirituality Of The
Greatest Africa Native Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA

Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA Is Recognised All Over The World Of Marine Kingdom, As One
Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From
The Beginning Of His Ancestors, Until Now Doctor Obigho Uguosa lives Strong
Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of
Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Doctor Obigho Uguosa. It Doesn't Matter The
Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do
Is Believe The Seven Spirits And Fourteen Powers.

In The Native Doctor Obigho Uguosa charms Casts That Works, He Always
Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To
Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Obigho Uguosa To Offer
Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity
Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River
Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled
Under Your Foot.

If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual 08026571864
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabetes (Diabetic+Obesity
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favor Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.
Make Haste To Call Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA On 08026571864. Or Mail Him
dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com For Solution to Spiritual/Physical Problem
Today And You Will Surely
Get Solution To All Your Predicament.
Email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com ...08026571864
dr.obighouguosa says2018-04-25T22:36:24.350
It's Not By Chance That You Have Found Me - OBIGHO The spell caster.
I'm blessed to cast powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done unique ways to fulfill my clients goals. If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problem, its time you contact me via: 08026571864 or email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com, the most powerful and spiritually gifted spell caster.
I have experience in African traditional healing Native Healing Herbal medicine The spirit world The paranormal Ancestral healing African rituals or Witchcraft Psychic powers.
Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA, affectionately known as "OBOESAN", means Traditional Healer or Witch Doctor
Traditional healing is "holistic"certain people in each tribe are recognized as Traditional healers or Wicca. They inherit special teachings and powers. Healing traditions are passed from one generation to the next through ancestors, inheritance and dreams.
Area of specialization includes the following
1) If you want your ex girl/boy friend back.
2) If you want your husband or wife back.
3) If You want promotion in your office or place of work.
4) You want women/men to run after you.
5) If you want a child.
6) If You want to be rich.
7) If You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
8) If you need financial assistance.
9) If you want your business to be expand and known all over the world.
10)For Long life
11) if you always have bad dreams.
12) If you want protection
13) if you want people to obey your command and do your wish.
14) If you have a court case and you want to win the case.
15) if you have a land or properties issue.
16) If you are drugs addict and you want to stop it.
17) if you can not impregnate woman, ETC
For more info contact me via: +2348026571864 or email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com and your life will never remain the same.
marchimarco507 says2018-04-26T11:20:06.187
It’s obvious some patient with HIV/AIDS OR CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 8 yrs when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Hepatitis B after using Dr Ihibor Herbal Medicine. I took the same step to also get cure of HIV/AIDS, I made an order for DR Ihibor Herbal Medicine and after taken for 2 weeks with a test result i was confirmed HIV FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his email: Drihiborherbalhome24@gmail.Com call/ whats-app him on +2349050141449

Dr Ihibor you are the best.
pennyknott says2018-05-13T17:24:39.167
Hello all viewer online HIV has cure but doctor said Hiv/Aids has no cure until i met Dr Zuku who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV/AIDS in 2006, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution, so that my body can be okay. Until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.Zuku helped people in curing HIV Disease, quickly I copied his Email which is drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com so i contacted him for solution for my HIV, so Dr.Zuku told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health, then he prepared the medicine and luckily after two week my herpes was be cured. Dr Zuku is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.Zuku herbal medicine, he so cure HERPES,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC ,or his Mobile number: +16177296273 or his Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ his website https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/
pennyknott says2018-05-14T11:08:06.113
AndyCalvin says2018-05-14T14:28:49.100
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2016, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr.Zack balo, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (Hepatitis), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com, he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 14 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via [wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com] or call +13203967742 him today to get your cure.
AndyCalvin says2018-05-14T14:29:35.947
AndyCalvin says2018-05-18T00:52:08.967
AndyCalvin says2018-05-18T01:30:08.537
Joyooo says2018-05-19T02:14:51
My name is Allen Joy Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease hepatitis for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr chala helped someone in curing his hepatitis . Quickly I copied his ID +2349057354484 just to give him a test I spoke to him,he he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just whatsapp him on+2349057354484,or email him on Dr.Chalaherbalhome@gmail.Com
Joyooo says2018-05-19T02:15:25.523
wanda1 says2018-05-20T09:54:03.640
Hello friends,am Wanda Dancy from U S A. God is be really good to me in my life, before people said there is no cure for Herpes, but today many people have now believe that there is a cure FOR HERPES can be cured through Africans root and herbs, our great doctors have finally found the cure of Herpes, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr Ose he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease H.P.V/TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, human papilomavirus, genital warts, herpes, syphilis, cancer, hepatitis a b and c. High blood pressures, body disease, diabetics, epilepsy, HIV aids, pregnancy,ALS and many difference kinds of diseases, last month he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. In 2015 the total number of people living with H.P.V was 5.8 million but today the total number is now 2.0 million, if you want to get in touch with him in private contact him on this e-mail below: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com call and whatsapp him on +393512872745,so now contact him and get rid of your disease. Immediately because this disease are not melt for us, with GOD all things are possible, so GOD has use this great dr Ose of dr Ose herbal center to let people no that this disease are not actually melt for us. And also here is my email address you can get in contact with me if you wish to no more about this great wonderful herbal doctor that has so much made me believe in him ok, so here is my email address wandadancy1@gmail.Com thanks everybody and most especially you dr Ose of droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com
mercylisa91 says2018-05-20T16:03:17.997
Hello everyone on this page i am Tommy Egan from Texas United States i want to use this opportunity to thank this grate man that help me get cure with his herbs medicine he sent to me and i receive it and take the herbs medicine the way he instructed me to take it for good one month and i did so and after one month i go for my proper check up my family doctor tested me and now am HIV Negative , thank you very much doctor Benson for the herbs medicine you prepare to cure my illness God we continue to blessed you and your family Sir, if you are in this situation that i face before please try and get in touch with Dr Benson Herbal Cure is the right place to get heal and live your better life again my friends reach him via his email:drbensonherbs52@gmail.Com or whats-app number:+2348141972381..
Davidclara223 says2018-05-20T21:00:57.443
WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are David
Clara I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is David Sandra I and my family have taking her
to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my
younger sister help tHe estado afectado por cáncer durante muchos años. Necesito curarme ahora.O cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me

That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. Two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
the hospital please contact dr.Sakuraspellalter@gmail.Com or whatsapp him
+2348110114739 for the cure, he will help you out with the
problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
davidclara223@gmail.Com or whatsApp me +1(209)2621918
marianclem1 says2018-05-21T02:42:35.380
Been diagnosed of herpes is just like been through hell but everything is possible.So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by DR EREDIAWA, very strong Herbal Doc.DR EREDIAWA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing there is know cure for Herpes Virus but to be sincere this DR EREDIAWA,is real and powerful,i never thought this cure will work for good,this great Doc has proof to me and it has worked and still working perfectly.I,m Marian Clem,from Alabama,USA.I was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS,19th,March,2017.I try talking a lot of drugs nor work for good,my Doc told me there is know cure that i can only take valacyclovir,famciclovir,acyclovir and when there is any outbreak i do use penciclovir cream,yet nor work for good,i thought this will be the end and all hope was lost,Speaking to anyone was a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest,i thought it was over until this day i was searching for help here on the internet,i came across a testimony about DR EREDIAWA,on how he uses his Natural ROOTS AND HERBS to cure different Disease,At first i thought it was all a lie,i decided to give it a try since there was know option when i contacted DR EREDIAWA OKOH, he told me he will get me cure of my Disease,i was still in doubt and he ask me few questions and gave me form to fill which I did,his told me he will need to prepare the herbal medication for me to apply and once that is done he will spend it down to me via:courier delivery service which he did and instructed me on what to eat and do during this period within two days he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. It was the ROOTS and a pure HERBS, as described by Doc I took the ROOTS and HERBS within twenty four days,my body system was already balance he told me to run a test,So i went to the hospital for the test, it was so amazing,awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible,the virus disappeared completely from my system quickly I called him and told him the result,he congratulated me.Today i am a happy person again,Don’t you think this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about his NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS,I,m sharing this testimony because many has died of HERPES and a lot of disease, i just want the world to know there is cure to that illness or Disease you are suffering from.Contacting him on his email address at drerediawaherbs@gmail.Com or you can message him on his via whatsApp Number +2348159412586
AndyCalvin says2018-05-25T12:40:25.750
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2016, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr.Zack balo, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (Hepatitis), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com, he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 14 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via his website: wiseindividualspell.Webnode.Com/ or call +13203967742 him today to get your cure.
AndyCalvin says2018-05-25T12:42:31.533
wanda1 says2018-06-01T17:00:23.943
It is no longer news that the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome /Human Immuno Virus (HIV/AIDS) is increasing by the day. The fear is that many people living with the sickness are scared of saying it because of the stigma that comes along with it.I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 1 year ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could lead a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to HIV). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to looking for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the voodoo world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Voodoo Priests had a cure to the HIV syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one DR OSE (A powerful African Voodoo Priest), who offered to help me at a low fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. Alas! It worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions.2 days ago to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that " I am NEGATIVE".
You can free yourself of this HIV virus by consulting this great African Voodoo Priest via this e-mail: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com or call and whatsapp him on +393512872745 He will help you the same way he helped me
From USA
SaraRichard says2018-06-05T09:03:51.933
SPELL
SaraRichard says2018-06-05T09:04:19.437
Many people wonder if there is a natural cure for HIV or are looking for ways on how to get rid of HIV for good. There are many natural HIV remedies that can put HIV into remission. There is a method for how to get rid of HIV Wish is taking of herbal medicines. My problem with HIV has caused me many traumas,especially in my love life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times.Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem.The solution came from the least expected herbal doctor which is Dr ZACK BALO. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,How to cure HIV virus completely. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results.I had nothing to lose so I decided to contact Dr ZACK BALO through his website: wiseindividualspell.Webnode.Com/ and use his herbal medicine to eliminate my HIV DISEASE. I spent two weeks using his herbal medicine and today my HIV is completely disappeared and turn out negative after numerous test from different hospital. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the HIV from their body forever, The doctor contact email, wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com call or text him +13203967742.
SaraRichard says2018-06-05T19:45:34.057
ruangreyling says2018-06-05T22:12:24.440
First thanks to you STANDARD HERBS HOME, my wife was diagnosed of Hepatitis b, though she tried all orthodox medicine from different hospitals but to non-avail, according to the doctors we met all said there is no cure to hepatitis b until i saw a good review of how STANDARD HERBS HOME has helped people with same situation, so we purchased Hepatitis b herbal remedy from STANDARD HERBS HOME and after 34 days my beautiful wife is finally Hepatitis b free, thanks to you STANDARD HERBS HOME.
silversandy says2018-06-07T16:27:37.387
I was haven herpes 2 spreading all over my body even on my private part too. I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my private part and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I needed to get rid of it so bad! DR.ODUDU website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! So that was when i switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, i search and i saw a great posts by Sarah devise adebayo ehijactor steller javania and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. And this great herbal doctor was called DR.ODUDU so that was when i contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which i takes for some couples of days, and i take it as he says before i am to no me and my family was perfectly cure from it and never experience it again. Please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR.ODUDU for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL
dr.Oduduherbalhome@gmail.Com

cell phone contact +2348101571054
his whatsapp contact is +2348101571054
you can also massage him right now true here on his page with Facebook https://web.facebook.com/DR.ODUDUHERBALHOME/?fref=ts

THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READY MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU DR.ODUDU WE PRAY NEVER TO FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE'S.
sandrajamescasadra says2018-06-11T16:15:34.027
DR.ODUDU has really made me so much believes in herbs i never believed in natural remedy on thing i try up DR.ODUDU product so surprise i was cure out of herpes after being diagnose over since 3years, now i am free i am cure i am well healthy i have be out of this virus over since 2015 after taking DR.ODUDU herbal treatment. DR.ODUDU is real DR.ODUDU has the herbal remedy for herpes virus please i will kindly advice you to get DR.ODUDU contacted if actually you are passing true this herpes symptom, email dr.Oduduherbalhome@gmail.Com cell phone contact whatsapp contact is +2348101571054 get him contacted today and get his product them come out also to testify. Am grateful DR.
Tracywalker4199 says2018-06-13T15:19:18.110
Thank God for my sister life a testimony about a powerful herbal Doctor who
save my sister from Herpes VIRUS...We have not met Dr Omoarebun but have heard of
his excellent work on people's life,my Sister was almost dining of Herpes and i
decided to look for a solution through the medical doctor/hospital the
doctor gave my Sister some medicine but the medicine was not able to cure it
permanently i was on Facebook one faithful evening then i came across an
amazing testimony of someone saying how he was cure with Herpes by a Herbal
Doctor named Dr Omoarebun quickly i search for Dr Omoarebun then I saw different
sires of testimonies on how Dr Omoarebun CURED Herpes with Herbal Medicine, for
various people and they were cured permanently I decided to contact him, so i
contacted him and he started his work on Her life and right now my sister
is CURED.She was diagnosed with Herpes VIRUS and after taking Dr Omoarebun Herbal medicine she was CURED PERMANENTLY. You can reach him on (dromoarebunokosunspelltemple@gmail.Com
KylieRichard says2018-06-16T22:48:00.420
Happiness is all i see now, i was herpes sicker for 10 years but i thank God for directing my footsteps to Dr Akuna, he gave me instructions and i followed and in 2 weeks i was completely cured using his medicine, I am now Herpes Negative Contact Dr Akuna for more information, He also has other cure to other ailment, HIV AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, HEPATITIS B/C And also restore broken relationships such as Ex HUSBAND, Ex WIFE, BROKEN MARRIAGES, Any kind of Problem in any relationship can be restore back in 24hours, Just Email: drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.Com or CALL/WHAT APP HIM:+2348154625070 or visit web: https://drakunasolutiontempleofallkindsofsicknessistreated.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/about-me/ or visihttp://drakunasolutiontempleofallcureandspell.Website2.Me/contact
KylieRichard says2018-06-16T22:48:24.727
Happiness is all i see now, i was herpes sicker for 10 years but i thank God for directing my footsteps to Dr Akuna, he gave me instructions and i followed and in 2 weeks i was completely cured using his medicine, I am now Herpes Negative Contact Dr Akuna for more information, He also has other cure to other ailment, HIV AIDS, CANCER, DIABETES, HEART DISEASE, HEPATITIS B/C And also restore broken relationships such as Ex HUSBAND, Ex WIFE, BROKEN MARRIAGES, Any kind of Problem in any relationship can be restore back in 24hours, Just Email: drakunasolutiontemple@gmail.Com or CALL/WHAT APP HIM:+2348154625070 or visit web: https://drakunasolutiontempleofallkindsofsicknessistreated.wordpress.com/2017/12/08/about-me/ or visihttp://drakunasolutiontempleofallcureandspell.Website2.Me/contact ...
marialop191 says2018-06-25T06:30:12.973
Herpes Virus is a terrible virus, if not for my Husband and the help of the great Dr. Ehi my life would have been a mess! I was diagnose with Herpes virus in 2014, my husband encouraged me, and told me not to lose hope, I manage to give birth to a baby Boy who was free from this virus, and my Husband was always there for me! One day he came to me and told me that he have found a man who can cure me. Base on scientist, they said there is no cure for Herpes virus; he told me that he has seen many testimonies about him on the Internet. We decided to contact him, we filled his Herbal home form, and he asked us to buy some local root and herbs items which we did! And he prepared for me a herbal medicine and 14 days later he asked me to go for medical test, faithfully hopefully i went for the medical test, and Behold, I was cured, from this virus and its was not found in my Body system again... My Dear Husband and my Father Dr. Ehi, God will surely bless the both of you, till the end of time, in Jesus name.. If you have any problem kindly contact Dr Ehi via his email (shomorikaspelltemple@yahoo.Com) or WhatsApp him on +2349035080936 or visit his website: drudebhuluspellherbaltemple.Webs.Com
debbiebowen says2018-06-29T13:14:58.083
Dr Zuku Herbal Remedy Is A Reliable Cure Herpes 1&2 Virus Contact +16177296273

I want to tell the world Dr.Zuku cure my HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,for like 6 years Now I have been in pain suffering from HERPES 1&2 VIRUS,but one day as I was surfing through the Internet i came across testimony in the internet on how Dr.Zuku Cure herpes patient and HIV/AIDS patient,I decided to give it a try to see if he could cure my Herpes 1&2,and i follow the instruction he gave to me, to my greatest surprise after using the herbal remedy 2 week i was free from my Herpes.Now am Herpes 1&2 Negative.. I'm now here to testify that am No more a Herpes Patient, and now am so much happy,a great herbalist that treats and cure all manner of diseases like, HEPATITIS B CURE OR HIV&AIDS OR CANCER contact drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ Dr Zuku Website http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/
christiancourage says2018-06-30T05:47:02.940
Hello everyone, I was infected with the herpes virus and I got cured of the herpes virus few months ago after i contacted Dr Uduro. I saw a post on the internet after i have seek healing for several years from different doctors in California. I sent the Doctor a request for help, just a few email i followed his instruction and he sent me the medication after i paid him. Now i am negative and i referred him to all my friend who had this same sickness and they have gotten their cure too . Thank You Dr Uduro . Email: drudurohaberahome@gmail.Com, or whatsApp him on this number +2348138634433
1. HERPES 2. ALS CURE 3. HEPATITIS B 4. HIV/AIDS CURE 5. HPV CURE 6. SPIRITUAL HEALERS
https://drudurohaberahome.Wordpress.Com/
debbiebowen says2018-07-05T22:34:31.653

debbiebowen says2018-07-06T13:22:18.493

kyeishasandra says2018-07-07T08:07:37.430
I Never believed i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Maggi has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Maggi on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Maggi can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days,and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Maggi i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr Maggi on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on Dr Maggi on his email....Maggiherbalcenter@gmail.Com or whatsApp him on +2348148487280.
cyndypowell says2018-07-09T12:49:15.427

Am Cyndy Powell From USA/Florida I was diagnosed of HIV/AIDS since 1 year ago have tried all possible means to get HIV cure, i even visited so many doctor but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from USA DR ZUKU who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes Virus, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact Dr.Zuku herbal home via his email he sent me HIV/AIDS herbal medicine through DHL service, when i received this herbal medicine, Dr.Zuku gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly HIV/AIDS Disease within 2 week of usage i was totally be heal..Am so grateful to Dr.Zuku for saving my life Contact this great herbal doctor via his email: drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com or his Mobile number +16177296273 Dr.Zuku Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ or website : http://drzukuspelltemple.website2.me/ .
jGaty says2018-07-11T09:28:58.247
I want to share to the whole world on how Dr OBOH help my Mother, Please help me thank Dr OBOH for his good work I really believe HPV is known not to have a cure, my mother contacted this disease in 2016,and i have done all my best to get her cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about doctor OBOH on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped my mother with his herbal medicine which i gave to my mother and she was healed within less than (3 weeks) and i took her for a medical checkup and the doctor confirm it that she is HPV negative.Contact this great herbal doctor for any kind of disease please email him on drobohcentre@gmail.Com or contact him on (+234815 994 0364)
estherle12 says2018-07-11T18:04:04.847
I want to share to the whole world on how Dr ABAKA help my Mother, Please help me thank Dr ABAKA for his good work I really believe HPV is known not to have a cure, my mother contacted this disease in 2015 and i have done all my best to get her cured from this disease but all to no avail until a friend of mine told me about doctor ABAKA on the internet who helps people cure any kind of diseases including HIV Cancer, Herpes etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor he helped my mother with his herbal medicine which i gave to my mother and she was healed within less than (3 weeks) and i took her for a medical checkup and the doctor confirm it that she is HPV negative.Contact this great herbal doctor for any kind of disease please email him on drabakaspelltemple@gmail.Com or contact him on (+2349063230051)
oliviaedward says2018-07-12T09:00:41.423
I want to use this medium to let every one know that HIV/AIDS has cure and that Dr Agbebaku is the solution. Am Olivia Edward from Texas i was tested HIV/AIDS positive in july the year 2011, then ealy this month i read aticle about Dr Agbebaku having Hiv cure,i decided to look for him and lastly i was able to contact him through his email and phone number he told me everything that he needed and i play along too and he now then told me that he has prepared some local medicine that i need to drink it and he send it to me i axtually did as he directed, the later that night i was unable to sleep i urinate and toilet almost all the night i called him later that night to tell him how am feeling he told me that everything will be fine,few days later he called me and advice me that i should go to hospital to checked my status i actually did and i was now tested NEGATIVE i told everyboby right there at the hospital and i called him and thank him for his good work he told me to tell you out there if you knew you have this disease that you should contact him through his email [dragbebakuspellsolutiontemple@gmail.Com] or whatsapp him on +2349053099479 or call him on +2349035850834. God Bless you
jessicaana says2018-07-17T12:39:01.333
Am here to appreciate Dr Aba for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Aba curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Aba on his email: dr.Abaherbalhome@gmail.Com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. So he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don't you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. Contact him via email; dr.Abaherbalhome@gmail.Com or whatsApp him on +2348107155060
Maryjoy says2018-07-18T14:45:43.543
A TOTAL CURE FOR Hepatitis B SOME PATIENT DO NOT KNOW ABOUT... So many patient are on the searching for an alternative solution for Hepatitis B and we never thought it could be traceable to Roots and Herbs. I got to know this through a medical professional who said he has been referring patient with Hepatitis B and Herpes, and other incurable diseases to go after a particular herbal medicine known as Olivia oil HERBAL MEDICINE by a certain herbalist called Dr Aziza. A report from a patient called James who published on how he became negative after he use Dr Aziza' Olivia oil herbal medicine. Immediately i heard about this man i quickly went online and did a search on google where i came across various testifiers testifying about this man and his powerful medicine so i contacted him through this number +2347087771434 or Whats app available on what'sapp).Solutioncenterhome@gmail.Com a great man.Thank you for saving my life, and is also good in saving you
from any kind of long diseases.I promise I will always testify for your good work.Once again thank you Dr.
Maryjoy says2018-07-18T14:46:31.640
Across various testifiers testifying about this man and his powerful medicine so i contacted him through this number +2347087771434 or Whats app available on what'sapp).Solutioncenterhome@gmail.Com
Maryjoy says2018-07-18T14:51:52.360
sarah54455 says2018-07-18T20:10:21.347
I am very happy today with my family. My name is rose sarah living in USA, My husband left me for a good 3 years now, and i love him so much, i have been looking for a way to get him back since then. I have tried many options but he did not come back, until i met a friend that darted me to Dr.Jude a spell caster, who helped me to bring back my husband after 2 weeks. Me and my husband are living happily together today, That man is great, you can contact him via email liberationlovespell@gmail.Com… Now i will advice any serious persons that found themselves in this kind of problem to contact him now a fast solution without steress.. He always hello, now i call him my father.Contact him now he is always online email (liberationlovespell@gmail.Com) or contact him on his whatsapp mobile line +2348034062173
sarah54455 says2018-07-18T20:11:26.173
Judithred says2018-07-19T12:25:58.853
In life so many things are just there but we we look elsewhere for help. We often search for solution in the wrong place.
If only we can fix our mind to positivism and lunch our search for solution in the right place and right manners things will be absolutely well with us.
We have to tell ourselves that this is the time to look for our breakthrough by ourselves because no one really care about us that much, no one be of total help to you, which means that you have to help yourself. When I was infected with the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS, I thought that was the end of me, my sex life, my confidence as a woman was gone and I was so dumbfounded because I wasn't longer useful to myself and my husband, I was tired of my situation so I stoop up for myself and I searched harder for solution, I searched all corners of the internet and even been to so many medical doctors who told me that the disease can't be cured but can only be managed, I spent hell lot of money on suppressing med, yet to no avail.
I almost gave up until one day I stumbled on a post here on the internet on how a doc name Dr O cured a lady of her herpes virus 1 then I searched the doc's email provided by the lady and i saw so many review on how the doc have cured so many persons of diseases like HIV, ALS, CANCER, HPV EVEN BROUGHT BACK A WOMAN'S LOST LOVER, then I contacted him for my help and he told me not to worry that in no distant time he will give me my life back so trusted him and did all he asked me to do, Within three weeks of using his remedy, I gained my freedom from HSV and now my life is wonderful. My sex life has come back alive and my confidence as a woman is at the best, This is a way of thanking him by letting the world know about him and I'm doing this to help those who are in any mess caused by any disease in their lives and to inspire you that there is nothing we can not be or do only if we get serious and do what is necessary. Here is the doc's email address:oseweagbonifo@gmail.Com. Thanks for reading to the end God bless.
Antonia8 says2018-07-22T08:01:17.077
Hi Friends Dr. Ocusodo is the best spell caster to help fix your relationship problem
Read my testimony and contact him now: drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com

My name is Antonia Valdez . This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr. Ocusodo has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr. Ocusodo email on the internet on how he help so many people to get their ex back and help fixing relationship.And make people to be happy in their relationship. I explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Ocusodo is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR OCUSODO NOW VIA EMAIL:

drocusodospellcaster@gmail.Com or drocusodospellcaster@yahoo.Com or WhatsApp or call him now: +2349067457724. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship
benpaul547 says2018-07-24T01:44:39.593
Hi Everyone here in this forum, I am here to share with you all about how
Dr OBULU who was able to cure me from HIV with his Herbal Medicine, Been
with HIV is something someone is never comfortable with, I was tested and
confirmed HIV positive few years ago and i was taking medical treatment
from my Doctor, some time back now while i was on the Internet i saw
different amazing testimonies concerning Dr OBULU on how he has healed
people from various sickness, someone also testified about how he was cured
from Diabetics with the Help of Dr OBULU Herbal Herbs Medicine, they gave
his personal information and advice anyone to contact him that he also help
in all kinds of STD Diseases if you need his help, i took the email address
of Dr OBULU and i sent him a message regarding my Problem and how he could
possibly help me out, He responded to me and told me to have the faith and
believe in God, Dr OBULU told me that he was going to prepare some Herbs
for me which i am to take for some time as my medication, he told me the
procedures and i agreed to it, after some days of communicating with Dr
OBULU he actually sent me a package and he gave me the tracking number to
my package, he gave me prescription on how i am to use the Medicine,after
taking Dr OBULU Herbal Medicine i went back to my Doctor for another test
and to my greatest surprise my result turned out Negative, and i still did
not believed it i went to other hospitals for another test and the result
still remain Negative, today i am so happy and living with my family as my
health is back again, you can reach Dr OBULU for any problem or sickness
his Herbal Medicine has it all as your solution, reach him on (
DROBULUSOULTIONHOME@gmail.Com) or call his telephone number Or whats-app
+2349057519547 God Bless you Doc for your good Work in my Life.
andrewronald says2018-07-24T20:34:12.330
Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from HIV for the past 18 months now; I have spent a lot of money going from one places to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how doctor Alabi helped someone to cure HIV, I quickly copied his email address: dr.Alabispellhome@gmail.Com
just to give him a try I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then after using the herbal medication for 2 weeks, he asked me to go for medical check up which i did and I was free from the HIV disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just whatsapp him or call on +2349055346865
You are the next person to get cured. You can also contact him on any sickness in this he all have the herbal cure to it .HERPES VIRUS, DIABETES, CANCER, HEPATITIS B, SORES,WARTS,HPV.