Is Modern Medicine Better than Traditional Medicine?

• Modern is awesome!

TRADITIONAL SUCKS! Tfygvbtf7 ftg 7tf7 tf ;ft ft ft vtf 7tf ftvedgrqqdvqxyjbfxbgvwbgejb3gfge wxh befryg ebdg g vggbbfugtvru6cdvyhmbffdtgjfydrcvdtfghvgcftvjfyhrjgfvggftbfyj dd d kd c xi i i ic if ixf ici ii i ddi i i di cdi cdi cdid id i id idx ix i si i ix i sxixs ix sii xi

• There is no way!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone supporting modern medicine is just saying "because. " That is not very convincing. Alternative medicine has been researched and has proved to work. Many doctors just chose to ignore it though because they cannot make a profit of it. People that are in stage-5 of cancer have proven to only have a two percent chance of living five more years if they take chemotherapy treatments. That makes me sad. To think that we do have treatments that are guaranteed to cure, and we chose to ignore it because we cannot make money off of simply changing one's diet. Modern medicine makes me sick.

• Modern medicine is scientifically tested

Most herbal medicines have never been tested in the lab,,traditional healers only acquire thier knolwdge from thier ancestors whom tthey got it from observation only,as they had never done any scietific expremints,they dont know what are the components of a certain herbtic as well as how it cure diseases,
    therefore i belive we should take the herbs and send them for analysis in the lab

• Emergency operations in tradiotional

In tradiotional treatment how can you even give some thing to drink to the the man who cant even swallow?.. How do u even give a operation to a man who is desperate to save his heart from heart malfunction?... How do u even find the reason for a simple cough which might turn in to a severe disease???

• Thats ture bruh

Always just cuz
    b dihlbvecwniuqfxbwihafbxlqiwufaxcgbewnilua\\ j hni ji jm kj jj j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j jj j j j jj j j j j jj j

• Cuz i want to

Elelle le le le le ll e le lel ee ll el e lel e lel el el el l e lel el el el el el el el l el el el el el e ll e le el e lel le lel el el el el el el

• It's tested for public use.

Modern medicine is tested and approved before it hits the market. With natural medicine someone could just take what they heard and mix and could lead to self harm. While modern medicine says the side effects on the back of the pill bottle making it safer for everyone to consume in their bodies.

• "Thou Shalt Do No Harm"

First of all, I'd like to thank modern medicine for all the people in the E.R they have saved and in that aspect modern medicine has been fantastic in rescuing our loved ones.

However, we are talking about modern medicine. What is modern medicine? Modern medicine is drugs.
    Drugs are unnatural, they harm us. How many doctors really know nutrition? They are taught to administer drugs. Biggest company in the USA ? - Pharmaceutical company. It's all a game.
    Do we really need medicine for a flu, cough or fever? No.
    Natural healing is the way to go.

• I'll agree with thou shall do no harm".

Thankful for doctors that know what they're doing. But it's God that does the healing and he has provided for us a natural way to go when we can. God put those natural remedies out there for us. When we go the phamacia (the bible talks about it) route, you get more than you bargain for...One drug has to try to cancel out the side affects of another. For desperate situations use the doctors, but for overall wellness and trying to keep yourself well I would like to go natural and not support the pharmaceutical industry. That's just the tip of the iceburg on the subject though and much more could be said.

• Inorganic, effects, contain drugs

Modern medicines are inorganic and they have chemicals as in contrast to traditional medicines....Its just like a fertilizer. Chemical fertilizers are good at first point but slowly they show their effects and slowly kill the plant. They have drugs and they slowly deteriorate our health be it plant or humans........

• Modern Medicine can not correct the root cause but the effects only

The main cause of each and every disease is remains in the gene. A perfect health or acid - base balance or equilibrium or homeostasis is kept in our body by different types of protiens with the help of brain. There are a lot of problems causing imbalance in protien management of gene. That should be corrected to CURE the disease not the end result. By administering different types of synthetic chemicals in to our body the symptoms only can be suppressed, the root cause remains there as such. These chemicals again deteriorates the acid base balance in our body causing appearance of more violent diseases. But HOMOEOPATHY re establishes the proper acid base balance in our body

• Modern medicine ineffective

Modern medicine makes you more ill with all of its dangerous side effects. These dangerous side effects cause people to make another visit to the doctor's office, only to be prescribed more drugs. Modern medicine is an endless cycle of profit rather than about saving peoples lives. Why do we live in a world where profit is placed above health?

• The altinatives to modern Med's are overall better.

Focusing on the brain, there are a lot of methods used as a way to get substances into the brain, but most are likely to have bad side effects, since it allows other pathogens a opportunity into the brain. This of coarse is based on info into the workings of medications like Ritalin. I must stress however that I am no expert and base my beliefs on what I do know. Modern medication very nessicary, but I prefer more natural ways. The placebo effect is one of many none chemical ways currently being explored. A very inaccurate example of where I believe natural ways are better is at a look at antidepressants. Though there are a lot of cases were these drugs are necessary and important, but in times were a mild depression is curable or controllable by actual old school physical and mental exercise. I believe society has conned us into believing it is the only way. We seem to be ready to grab the 'quick fix' where the longer path is a lot safer. I am a seventeen year old south African if that in any way influences what you think.

• Massive Side Affects

The typical finding in modern medicine is Thimerosal (organic mercury) and several other harsh chemicals that cause neuronal damage and toxicity. On the other hand, herbal treatment is completely natural and has been tested for many years and shown to cause little if no bodily harm. Herbal treatment has also been becoming more widely available for people to use so almost all symptoms can be suppressed if one is using mere herbs to treat oneself. Similarly, acupuncture, which has been tested for over 3000 years, has been shown to actually deactivate the pain centers of the brain without using the placebo affect (as several studies have shown), while not causing any further neuronal toxicity compared to Pain Relievers. For these reasons, I support that natural, herbal treatment and acupuncture, once combined, is of much higher worth than the large majority of modern medicine (that is not herbal or acupunctural).

• Medicine Not Keeping up with Illnesses

Modern medicine helps with the illnesses that have been known and around for some time, but we have poisoned our world such that new illnesses are cropping up every day. And if you are unfortunate enough to have one of those illnesses, you're likely to spend years and a significant investment searching for a diagnosis and trying to get your illness treated, only to discover the doctors didn't really know what they were dealing with anyway.

• I think modern medicine is great, but I think we look too far into modern medicines for help.

Modern medicines aren't totally better than traditional medicines, or even herbal medicines, for that matter. With the recent onslaught of class action law suits against modern drug manufacturers, I think that modern ones have not had the time and effort put into testing, as much as many of the tried and true drugs and medicines on the market. Just because something is cutting-edge, it doesn't make it better. It is up to the consumer to decide.

Posted by: PointlessElbert47
  • Traditional medicine better than modern medicine

Traditional medicine does not have side effect.It works and heal faster,it does not lead to another illness but modern medicine you will use a drug for chest pain it leads to another illness.Well anything in this world which have disadvantages have advantages also.To me traditional medicine is better than modern medicine

frank000 says2017-12-13T05:39:46.870
I decided to share this amazing testimony of my life, on this form about how Dr.Muku helped me,because i knew so many people who will still be having the same issues, which you are finding so difficult to solve. I have been suffering from HIV, for the past 2 years now. I have visited so many doctors, and hospitals and I could not get the solution to my sickness. I decided to go through the internet for help and i found a testimony of a lady about how she got cured from hiv by a herbal doctor,i contacted he and never believe I could get cured so fast. What a relief, he has done in my life,i was completely cure after taking his herbal cure and now am HIV negative, you too can get cured today, from any kind of deadly diseases and virus by Dr.MUKU by contacting him immediately via email: olokunspellcaster@gmail.Com or call/wathsapp him +2349063370233
dr.obighouguosa says2018-04-25T22:35:37.423
Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA is leading the list of top best spiritual doctors Of the year
in 2015,2016,2017 and just now again in 2018 based in Nigeria.Tel: +2348026571864

The Most Powerful Spiritualist/herbalist In Nigeria +2348026571864
If You Want To Make Money Very FAST And EASY, Call Doctor OBIGHO
UGUOSA Who Works
With The Seven Spirits And Fourteen Powers.

The spiritual leader call Doctor Obigho Uguosa on +2348026571864
to solve all spiritual/physical problems.

Do You Need A Powerful Africa Native Doctor? I Mean A Spiritual Herbalist
With Great Spirit Connected To Ancestors. Call +2348026571864, Doctor
OBIGHO UGUOSA
Is A High Voodoo Priest Master Who Works With The Seven Spirits And
Fourteen Powers.
He is a Spell Caster, Native Doctor, Spiritual Herbalist, Powerful
Sickle cell Healer,
Spiritual Astrologer, Psychic Reader, Multi Guru, Witch Doctor, Priest Of Africa
Money Ritual.

Have You Been To Native Doctor to Native Doctor Without Any Solution To
Your Problems Or Rather Add To it? Have You Been To Place To Place In View
Of A Powerful Native Doctor That Can Solve All Your Predicament, You Must
Understand That There Is A Native Doctor That Super-cede All Native Doctor
Amongst All Native Doctor, If You Are In Search Of A Powerful Native Doctor
With Great Spiritual Powers, Then You Must Be In Search Of A Native Doctor
That Derives Power From The Marine World. That Is The Spirituality Of The
Greatest Africa Native Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA

Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA Is Recognised All Over The World Of Marine Kingdom, As One
Of The Top Fortunate And Most Powerful Native Doctor Of Charms Casts From
The Beginning Of His Ancestors, Until Now Doctor Obigho Uguosa lives Strong
Among All Other Native Doctors, There Have Never Been Any Form Of
Impossibility Beyond The Control Of Doctor Obigho Uguosa. It Doesn't Matter The
Distance Of The Person With The Problems Or Situation, All You Have To Do
Is Believe The Seven Spirits And Fourteen Powers.

In The Native Doctor Obigho Uguosa charms Casts That Works, He Always
Warns Never To Get His Charms Casts If You Do Not Believe Or Unable To
Follow His Instruction.
It Is The Assignment Of The Native Doctor Obigho Uguosa To Offer
Services To Those In Need Of Spiritual Assistance Not Minding The Gravity
Of Your Situations Or Distance As Long As Water, Sea, Ocean, Lake, River
Sand etc. Are Near You, Then Your Problems Of Life Would Be Controlled
Under Your Foot.

If You Need Any Spiritual Help On Any of These
Get Your Lover Back
Fruit Of The Womb
Fibroid
Business Boom
Financial Breakthrough
Get Rich Without Ritual 08026571864
Do As I Say
Bad Dream
Promise And Fail
Epilepsy
Spiritual Attack
Land/Court Case
Mental Disorder
Political Appointment
Visa Approval
Cancer
Examination Success
Spend And Get Back
Good Luck
Natural Health
Hypertension
Diabetes (Diabetic+Obesity
Stroke
Sickle Cell
Impotency
Win Court Case
Promotion At Work
Commanding Tone
Protection Ring
Marriage Success
Love Ring
Favor Ring
Recover Lost Glory
Spiritual Power For Men Of God
Travel Success Ring
Job Success
Lotto/Pool Win And Many More.
Make Haste To Call Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA On 08026571864. Or Mail Him
dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com For Solution to Spiritual/Physical Problem
Today And You Will Surely
Get Solution To All Your Predicament.
Email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com ...08026571864
dr.obighouguosa says2018-04-25T22:36:24.350
It's Not By Chance That You Have Found Me - OBIGHO The spell caster.
I'm blessed to cast powerful Spells with the help of my powerful spiritual powers, my spells are done unique ways to fulfill my clients goals. If you are new or you have been disappointed by other spell casters and healers who have failed to provide you with the results they promised you and you're stuck with no option of achieving or solving your problem, its time you contact me via: 08026571864 or email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com, the most powerful and spiritually gifted spell caster.
I have experience in African traditional healing Native Healing Herbal medicine The spirit world The paranormal Ancestral healing African rituals or Witchcraft Psychic powers.
Doctor OBIGHO UGUOSA, affectionately known as "OBOESAN", means Traditional Healer or Witch Doctor
Traditional healing is "holistic"certain people in each tribe are recognized as Traditional healers or Wicca. They inherit special teachings and powers. Healing traditions are passed from one generation to the next through ancestors, inheritance and dreams.
Area of specialization includes the following
1) If you want your ex girl/boy friend back.
2) If you want your husband or wife back.
3) If You want promotion in your office or place of work.
4) You want women/men to run after you.
5) If you want a child.
6) If You want to be rich.
7) If You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
8) If you need financial assistance.
9) If you want your business to be expand and known all over the world.
10)For Long life
11) if you always have bad dreams.
12) If you want protection
13) if you want people to obey your command and do your wish.
14) If you have a court case and you want to win the case.
15) if you have a land or properties issue.
16) If you are drugs addict and you want to stop it.
17) if you can not impregnate woman, ETC
For more info contact me via: +2348026571864 or email: dr.Obighouguosa@gmail.Com and your life will never remain the same.
marchimarco507 says2018-04-26T11:20:06.187
It’s obvious some patient with HIV/AIDS OR CANCER are been enslaved to the antiviral and other supplementary Orthodox medicine just to help suppress the virus and not a cure. I have been with the virus for 8 yrs when i was introduced by a blogger who also narrated Her story online on how she was cured of Hepatitis B after using Dr Ihibor Herbal Medicine. I took the same step to also get cure of HIV/AIDS, I made an order for DR Ihibor Herbal Medicine and after taken for 2 weeks with a test result i was confirmed HIV FREE I have promise to keep telling good about this. You can Write him via his email: Drihiborherbalhome24@gmail.Com call/ whats-app him on +2349050141449

Dr Ihibor you are the best.
pennyknott says2018-05-13T17:24:39.167
Hello all viewer online HIV has cure but doctor said Hiv/Aids has no cure until i met Dr Zuku who help me in my life. I was infected with HIV/AIDS in 2006, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution, so that my body can be okay. Until this faithful day as i was browsing the net I saw a testimony on how Dr.Zuku helped people in curing HIV Disease, quickly I copied his Email which is drzukuspelltemple@gmail.Com so i contacted him for solution for my HIV, so Dr.Zuku told me that his going to prepare herbal medicine for my health, then he prepared the medicine and luckily after two week my herpes was be cured. Dr Zuku is well recognize as one of the best herbalist doctor in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure have already be found by Dr.Zuku herbal medicine, he so cure HERPES,CANCER, ALS,HEPATITIS B, DIABETIC ,or his Mobile number: +16177296273 or his Blogs https://drzukuspelltemple.blogspot.co.ke/ his website https://drzukuspelltemplewhereallkindsofproblemisbesolve.wordpress.com/contact/
pennyknott says2018-05-14T11:08:06.113
AndyCalvin says2018-05-14T14:28:49.100
I was diagnosed of hepatitis in 2016, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor called dr.Zack balo, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including hepatitis b virus (Hepatitis), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com, he sent me hepatitis b herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 14 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via [wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com] or call +13203967742 him today to get your cure.
AndyCalvin says2018-05-14T14:29:35.947
AndyCalvin says2018-05-18T00:52:08.967
AndyCalvin says2018-05-18T01:30:08.537
Joyooo says2018-05-19T02:14:51
My name is Allen Joy Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease hepatitis for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr chala helped someone in curing his hepatitis . Quickly I copied his ID +2349057354484 just to give him a test I spoke to him,he he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. If you are having a similar problem just whatsapp him on+2349057354484,or email him on Dr.Chalaherbalhome@gmail.Com
Joyooo says2018-05-19T02:15:25.523
wanda1 says2018-05-20T09:54:03.640
Hello friends,am Wanda Dancy from U S A. God is be really good to me in my life, before people said there is no cure for Herpes, but today many people have now believe that there is a cure FOR HERPES can be cured through Africans root and herbs, our great doctors have finally found the cure of Herpes, many have get cured with the help of a great spell caster known as Dr Ose he's the one of the great spell herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this disease H.P.V/TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5, human papilomavirus, genital warts, herpes, syphilis, cancer, hepatitis a b and c. High blood pressures, body disease, diabetics, epilepsy, HIV aids, pregnancy,ALS and many difference kinds of diseases, last month he share is Herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best spell caster in Africa, you don't have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this disease when the cure have already be found. In 2015 the total number of people living with H.P.V was 5.8 million but today the total number is now 2.0 million, if you want to get in touch with him in private contact him on this e-mail below: droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com call and whatsapp him on +393512872745,so now contact him and get rid of your disease. Immediately because this disease are not melt for us, with GOD all things are possible, so GOD has use this great dr Ose of dr Ose herbal center to let people no that this disease are not actually melt for us. And also here is my email address you can get in contact with me if you wish to no more about this great wonderful herbal doctor that has so much made me believe in him ok, so here is my email address wandadancy1@gmail.Com thanks everybody and most especially you dr Ose of droseherbalcenter@gmail.Com
mercylisa91 says2018-05-20T16:03:17.997
Hello everyone on this page i am Tommy Egan from Texas United States i want to use this opportunity to thank this grate man that help me get cure with his herbs medicine he sent to me and i receive it and take the herbs medicine the way he instructed me to take it for good one month and i did so and after one month i go for my proper check up my family doctor tested me and now am HIV Negative , thank you very much doctor Benson for the herbs medicine you prepare to cure my illness God we continue to blessed you and your family Sir, if you are in this situation that i face before please try and get in touch with Dr Benson Herbal Cure is the right place to get heal and live your better life again my friends reach him via his email:drbensonherbs52@gmail.Com or whats-app number:+2348141972381..
Davidclara223 says2018-05-20T21:00:57.443
WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are David
Clara I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of
breast cancer and her name is David Sandra I and my family have taking her
to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to go to
the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady
called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a
herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the
herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my
younger sister help tHe estado afectado por cáncer durante muchos años. Necesito curarme ahora.O cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him
my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be
cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that
I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how
can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me

That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can
transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for
the delivery fee. Two days later I receive the cure from the courier
service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week
complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not
knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the
miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the
herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he
didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him
and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if
you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from
the hospital please contact dr.Sakuraspellalter@gmail.Com or whatsapp him
+2348110114739 for the cure, he will help you out with the
problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me
davidclara223@gmail.Com or whatsApp me +1(209)2621918
marianclem1 says2018-05-21T02:42:35.380
Been diagnosed of herpes is just like been through hell but everything is possible.So amazing and i want to testify of the good work done by DR EREDIAWA, very strong Herbal Doc.DR EREDIAWA has proved science and scientists wrong for believing there is know cure for Herpes Virus but to be sincere this DR EREDIAWA,is real and powerful,i never thought this cure will work for good,this great Doc has proof to me and it has worked and still working perfectly.I,m Marian Clem,from Alabama,USA.I was diagnosed of the deadly disease called HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS,19th,March,2017.I try talking a lot of drugs nor work for good,my Doc told me there is know cure that i can only take valacyclovir,famciclovir,acyclovir and when there is any outbreak i do use penciclovir cream,yet nor work for good,i thought this will be the end and all hope was lost,Speaking to anyone was a problem because i was so worried and always in the state of unrest,i thought it was over until this day i was searching for help here on the internet,i came across a testimony about DR EREDIAWA,on how he uses his Natural ROOTS AND HERBS to cure different Disease,At first i thought it was all a lie,i decided to give it a try since there was know option when i contacted DR EREDIAWA OKOH, he told me he will get me cure of my Disease,i was still in doubt and he ask me few questions and gave me form to fill which I did,his told me he will need to prepare the herbal medication for me to apply and once that is done he will spend it down to me via:courier delivery service which he did and instructed me on what to eat and do during this period within two days he sent a parcel to me through the courier delivery service. It was the ROOTS and a pure HERBS, as described by Doc I took the ROOTS and HERBS within twenty four days,my body system was already balance he told me to run a test,So i went to the hospital for the test, it was so amazing,awesome and exciting what seems to be impossible became possible,the virus disappeared completely from my system quickly I called him and told him the result,he congratulated me.Today i am a happy person again,Don’t you think this testimony is worth sharing? I promise to tell the world about his NATURAL ROOTS AND HERBS,I,m sharing this testimony because many has died of HERPES and a lot of disease, i just want the world to know there is cure to that illness or Disease you are suffering from.Contacting him on his email address at drerediawaherbs@gmail.Com or you can message him on his via whatsApp Number +2348159412586