• Yes they are

Countries that still have the monarchical form of government are the most democratic countries in the world. Norway, Japan, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Spain and Belgium are constitutional monarchies and are very developed and democratic countries. Yes, there are some monarchies that are bad, like the Gulf's monarchies as there are bad republics such as Cuba and China.

Posted by: JRRS
  • Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

States with monarchs are more stable and prosperous that democratic states. In democracy there is are no libertes nor a oder becuase majority can that do anything through elections. Monarchy is guarantee of libertes and oder. Monarchs are educated in economist,law, politics and other necesery objects for head of the state.

• Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

• Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

• Hello man jim

Highs cubed. Under bug because bout fbgvyfvyfv The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before

• Hello man jim

• Yo yo yo

Illuminati confirmed, a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Democracy causes more problems

Since the onset of democratic republicanism, society has been collapsing and government control has reached new heights. Foreign and civil wars have increased in frequency and brutality and the process of political centralization has advanced further than ever. Today, people's lives today are regulated by the unabating flood of regulation and legislation, 84,000 pages of new laws created per year on average in the US. It has also led to rising taxes

• Democracy causes more problems

• Monarchy provides non-partisan Head of State

Monarchy is one of the most stable forms of government and one of the most widely understood. Because of its apolitical nature, it is more able to represent the people - an elected politician, whatever their status, is always divisive. In politics this is particularly helpful, especially during political crises - not only does the Head of State remain above these (thus offering stability) but the non-partisan Monarch can act as an important arbitrator in political deals, such as the forming of coalition governments.

• Monarchies are NOT good

Monarchies are not good.Whoever disobeys the king or queen probably get executed (killed)! People are usually poor,like in Swaziland. I would not like to live there! There are some good Monarchies,like the UK, but I think most Monarchies are failing.Think of the history of Monarchies.Remember Ivan IV of Russia? What about King Richard III? My point is that there are good and bad Monarchies, but mostly bad. That is what I think anyway.

• Monarchies bread classism

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. In the past it worked somewhat, but in these years of globalisation countries need leaders who are well educated especially in the fields of economics, law and diplomacy. Not somebody with the right lineage

• I think monachy are bad

Because they kill lots ff f f f a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a

• I think monachy are bad

• I think monachy are bad

• Monarchy is unfair.

Monarchy is only led by one person and maybe a few advisors. People can have little to no say in the laws and other things that happen. Monarchies tend to be unfair and people may get mad. Let us keep the peace, I say no monarchies!! Thank you, thank you.

• No monarchies ever

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. I rest my case.

• I hate it

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. I rest my case

• I hate it