• Yes they are

Countries that still have the monarchical form of government are the most democratic countries in the world. Norway, Japan, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Netherlands, Spain and Belgium are constitutional monarchies and are very developed and democratic countries. Yes, there are some monarchies that are bad, like the Gulf's monarchies as there are bad republics such as Cuba and China.

Posted by: JRRS
  • It simply depends.

Overall it depends on the individual ruler, however more often then not the live of a bad ruler is shorter than a bad senate. On those bases it can be assumed it is better than the "liberal" alternatives. Additionally if you setup a voting system for the monarch (like the one in polish-lithuanian commonwealth) you'd be assured that that the most suitable person is chosen (regardless if they ant to).

• Monarchy is good! BECAUSE OF TRUM P

You want to know why monarchy is good well, cause why not
    you know when i was 6 year older i met donald Trump King i was so suprised and he said yo stranger i am the king. IKr he like my way of thinking and he wants to make me so pro like a KING or QUEEN because my gender neuter. You also want to know why TRUMP make a wall he loved walls, and if the wall is big enough he marries it

• Monarchy is good! BECAUSE OF TRUM P

• Monarchy is more efficient

In a democracy, every issue must be passed from branch to branch, and it can take a long time to get something passed that will be for the benefit of the country, while in a monarchy, the "reaction time" is much faster, as only one person has to make decisions.

• Yes yes van yes

J j. J. K kj je j j j jaar havo in en hij wist hoe weet elke kan je jij bent gwn op een op de insta dat dat is echt een fk raar aan dus ik wil je in foto van je drama dat is tog heel raar veel mensen hebben jullie vnd is je penis van en van mij vreeburg omdst dat je hebt tog die die video was naar huis gegaan om te vragen of wij met je jou verkering moet te moet ik heb de buurt van de songtekst is echt fk leuk in Mac met je familie jou ook verkering te en te laat

• Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

States with monarchs are more stable and prosperous that democratic states. In democracy there is are no libertes nor a oder becuase majority can that do anything through elections. Monarchy is guarantee of libertes and oder. Monarchs are educated in economist,law, politics and other necesery objects for head of the state.

• Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

• Czech Austroslavic Monarchist

• Hello man jim

Highs cubed. Under bug because bout fbgvyfvyfv The fact I can get it right away with the new version is better to be the first half of the day before I get a follow back on my way home from work to be the first half of the day before

• Monarchies are NOT good

Monarchies are not good.Whoever disobeys the king or queen probably get executed (killed)! People are usually poor,like in Swaziland. I would not like to live there! There are some good Monarchies,like the UK, but I think most Monarchies are failing.Think of the history of Monarchies.Remember Ivan IV of Russia? What about King Richard III? My point is that there are good and bad Monarchies, but mostly bad. That is what I think anyway.

• Monarchies bread classism

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. In the past it worked somewhat, but in these years of globalisation countries need leaders who are well educated especially in the fields of economics, law and diplomacy. Not somebody with the right lineage

• Republicism is far superior

Power to the many, not the few. Power to the people, not the shrew :). A Republic is a form of Government where power resides in the representatives chosen by the citizen population where the government excercises its power according to LAW. Monarchs excercise their power according to their level of ego. Monarchy... Ah yes the type of government that is slowly becoming extinct becuase people are starting to realize that a rich family in a palace wearing jewels doesn't tend to embody the will and choices of the people. Representative Constitutional Republic>>>>>>> A bucket of rocks as your government>>>>>>My sentient left shoe>>>>>Monarchy>>>Internet Monarchists.

• Yes yes van yes

• I think monachy are bad

Because they kill lots ff f f f a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a

• I think monachy are bad

• I think monachy are bad

• Monarchy is unfair.

Monarchy is only led by one person and maybe a few advisors. People can have little to no say in the laws and other things that happen. Monarchies tend to be unfair and people may get mad. Let us keep the peace, I say no monarchies!! Thank you, thank you.

• No monarchies ever

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. I rest my case.

• I hate it

Monarchy in its nature tends to be dictatorial and undemocratic. The idea that someone deserves special ruling rights because of their heredity is outdated in a meritorious world. A leader must be elected by the people according to his/her ability to do the job at hand. I rest my case