• Money is important.

Money is important. Without money you can't buy your favorite things or live in a normal life. True love? Friendship? It will only lead to sad endings and you can't bring that to the bank and make you happy. Money makes me happy because of these things and nothing more.

• Money money money

Without money you always worried about paying bills, keeping a roof over your head and living a comftable life, and with money you can have complete peice of mind knowing you have it all and never have to worry about anything, with money you can own a home, you don't have to rent, drive a good car, travel, and never worry about not being able to afford things and live a comftable carefree life. Money is KING.

• Money brings peace

Money can make one go on holiday enjoy life, able to help those who r in the need of it and it will reduce comparison of other people's pockets. Money brings peace and prosperity and makes one feel totally independent. It makes one feel that u cant lack anything and u can live ur life freely without any1s criticisms, and orders from all kinds of weirdos :P

• More money, more happiness.

Money is the basic need in our lives. Without money life is impossible on Earth. Money should only be earned through hard work. It makes everyone happy including you. The people around will appreciate your work, which makes you feel proud. You could even give gifts to others to make them happy. When they feel happy, you feel more happy. More money gives us joy and happiness but lack of money gives us pain and problems. That is why the more money you have the better life you can lead and you will also be happy.

• Everything but money

I should be happy. I have a great husband and a beautiful daughter. But I'm not, I'm depressed because we don't have enough money to meet our basic needs (a place to live/rent, transportation). Nor do we have any money to go out with each other or friends. This has caused many fights in our marriage (stress) and I have lost many friends. (and don't tell me I need better friends. When everyone goes out for drinks should I just sit there and not order anything, and can't afford a babysitter)Plus Its affecting my daughter because I can't afford to bring her to classes or anywhere to socialize. You don't need to be rich to be happy but you do need enough for the necessities.

• Money can buy you happiness

Where is the happiness in having a loved one but you don't have money to fulfill her dreams or even make her happy. The truth is money can buy anything even happiness. If you have money, you can enjoy your life, you can do whatever you want, you might even find new friends by visiting places. Money is ultimatum!.. Even if you have no love in your life but have unlimited money you can atleast be happy by satisfying your needs!...
    Love and affection will hurt in the future, it ends but if you have money till your death you will atleast live your life!

• The more money we have the happier we are

Its totally true. Having more money is not just a good luck, but it is the thing which makes our life enjoyable, happy. In today's world without money we are not able to do anything. In fact money is the only thing which can make us popular in the society and the world. If we have money we can do anything- for our happiness, for our loved ones. More money may give power but lack of money cannot give anything except tensions and problems.

• For those who think money cannot bring true happiness

Think? Can you pay your bills with a hug?
    In today's world money can buy everything even happiness. You may be very friendly and lovable but people will not at all care to be with you unless you have money. The importance of money can only be known to a mother whose child is dying out of hunger or to a wife who doesn't have enough money to cure her sick and dying husband.

• Money is not neccecary but it is enough

Money may not be necessary to achieve happiness but it is enough while happiness can be achieved without money it can be used as a tool to achieve happiness for example lets say you like to see new places or meet new people, if you are a wealthy person you can go anywhere you want at any time you want allowing you to be happy. The problem for many people is relationships or true love but if you are wealthy it does not take that away it just widens the field allowing you to meet more women/men because of your freedom and travelling.

• I think those who don't want more money are either ignorant, or even selfish.

It is simple, without money we simply could not live to the standard in which we choose to live our lives on a daily basis. I know if I (and the 99% of the worlds population) had more money life would be less stressful to varying degrees. From not having to worry about where the next meal is coming from or where to sleep that night, to being able to afford luxuries like travel, or be in a position to help others financially. I personally think very few people would turn down the chance of having a bit more money, if not, they may be ignorant to the fact it puts them in a position to help others who are not in their position.

• Action is more powerful than money

I am an artist who values his work more so than money. Sure I have a few nice things (i.E. An IPod, mobile phone and a small CD collection) but they don't make me as happy as drawing. I rarely watch TV. But yes some things are more important than money. Things such as peace, nature and life in general. Yes we need money. But money alone can't buy happiness.

• Umm how about no

In our world all we hear about is money. Associated with I need more...
    Some people might be in a situation where they need money but the people who just want toys to play with really do not need any more money. There are people who win the lottery than go broke over time because they are spending it all on things that will go away after a while. For example you have an I phone in which soon they will come out with a new one than another and so on you never get out of the cycle.

• Money is not key

Money is not a materialistic thing, yes you can hold it. But there are many things like knowledge that you can't hold onto but do make you happy. It is more of a stressor than a happiness bringer. It can buy you things but it does not necessarily buy you the feeling of happiness. It can pay for school, but it can't pay for an education. Only your mind can pay for your education

• Dead money wohooo

Money could bring us the end of life not always comfort cause as the money increases the strangers wanting to steal it increases reducing our chance of living.So to my opinion the best thing is to live your life without more money or less money. So be cool with what u have.

• Is money really the key to your happiness?

Yes we do buy stuff that make us happy but will you be satisfied with that? As humans we want more than what we have. We wouldn't be satisfied with everything we have. So does money really make us happy? If we were in love, can money buy that love?

• Money is not every thing

It can buy a house not home
    it can buy bed not sleep
    it can buy clock not time
    it can buy book not knowledge
    it can buy position not respect
    it can buy medicine not health
    it can buy blood not life
    it cant buy manners, morals or character
    it cant even buy patience , trust integrity or common sense

• Money is just a means!

Although I don't have much money, I am already happy. In my opinion, money is an important means of getting what u want; what makes you happy; but still, it is not the only means. There are a lot of ways to be happy that do not require money, and on the other hand, money can not satisfy all the needs of man.

• Money isn't happiness

If money is all one need to be happy, why are so many rich Singaporeans not happy? The pursuit for money is perpetual, any amount of money is unable to feed the insatiable human beings. Money has turned us into it's slave, we burnt our youth trying to earn as much as we could. No doubt, money brings about comfortable living and the so-called upper class status. But, can money buy intangible things like family or true friends? With money, it's always easy to make friends, just that how genuine is the friendship? Will these friends stay with you when you're broke? Time to re-evaluate the meaning and functions of money

• Money may be important and give pleasure but the greed for money can sink you

Money may give pleasures but many job-holders are living in stress because even though they have money they don't have happiness, relief.They may be highly paid but we need money for our family and us then what's the use of money due to which we don't have time for our family;friends and themselves and the greed for money will never let us live in peace. We should always remember that we should control money but money should not control us

Quan says2013-08-22T19:31:58.227
It's enough to prevent financial problems from making me unhappy.
Anonymous says2013-08-28T15:58:58.113
If you read the comment and take it as 100% literally, then no money alone is not enough to make you happy. If you have a million dollars but got that from car accident that has left you with very limited quality of life, chances are you aren't going to be happier than a person who can have their basic needs met. And huge amounts of money that enable you to experience everything from traveling to exotic locations, having servants, gorgeous cars and homes, etc. Creates discontentment because it is harder and harder to find something that you haven't experienced. So you are just on a search all the time for a "new experience". If money was enough to make someone happy then wealthy people (celebrities) wouldn't be dying of drug overdoses.
hyipego says2014-02-18T09:20:54.883
Do you need money to be happy 3000% of your Investment
Deposit Withdraw Term
$100-$1999 120% of your Investment 2 Hours
$2000-$4999 150% of your Investment 2 Hours
$200000-$500000 3000% of your Investment 2 Hours

Get the money you need!
Http://www.Investinglibertyreserve.Com

Investment Insurance
http://www.Payinghyiponline.Com/InvestingLibertyReservecom.Html