• Money can buy you happiness

Where is the happiness in having a loved one but you don't have money to fulfill her dreams or even make her happy. The truth is money can buy anything even happiness. If you have money, you can enjoy your life, you can do whatever you want, you might even find new friends by visiting places. Money is ultimatum!.. Even if you have no love in your life but have unlimited money you can atleast be happy by satisfying your needs!...
    Love and affection will hurt in the future, it ends but if you have money till your death you will atleast live your life!

• Money is important.

Money is important. Without money you can't buy your favorite things or live in a normal life. True love? Friendship? It will only lead to sad endings and you can't bring that to the bank and make you happy. Money makes me happy because of these things and nothing more.

• Money money money

Without money you always worried about paying bills, keeping a roof over your head and living a comftable life, and with money you can have complete peice of mind knowing you have it all and never have to worry about anything, with money you can own a home, you don't have to rent, drive a good car, travel, and never worry about not being able to afford things and live a comftable carefree life. Money is KING.

• Money brings peace

Money can make one go on holiday enjoy life, able to help those who r in the need of it and it will reduce comparison of other people's pockets. Money brings peace and prosperity and makes one feel totally independent. It makes one feel that u cant lack anything and u can live ur life freely without any1s criticisms, and orders from all kinds of weirdos :P

• More money, more happiness.

Money is the basic need in our lives. Without money life is impossible on Earth. Money should only be earned through hard work. It makes everyone happy including you. The people around will appreciate your work, which makes you feel proud. You could even give gifts to others to make them happy. When they feel happy, you feel more happy. More money gives us joy and happiness but lack of money gives us pain and problems. That is why the more money you have the better life you can lead and you will also be happy.

• Everything but money

I should be happy. I have a great husband and a beautiful daughter. But I'm not, I'm depressed because we don't have enough money to meet our basic needs (a place to live/rent, transportation). Nor do we have any money to go out with each other or friends. This has caused many fights in our marriage (stress) and I have lost many friends. (and don't tell me I need better friends. When everyone goes out for drinks should I just sit there and not order anything, and can't afford a babysitter)Plus Its affecting my daughter because I can't afford to bring her to classes or anywhere to socialize. You don't need to be rich to be happy but you do need enough for the necessities.

• Money is fundamental

I'll widen the question to include trade in general. The fact of the matter is that no one human is capable of performing all necessary functions of a proper society by themselves. It is essential to have a functioning society, with an active cooperative trade market. Trade, in its most basic form, is not sufficient to fulfill the needs of toady's modern society. For this we require nationally standardized monetary units; money. Function in society is completely and utterly impossible without indulging in this more advanced trade market. Achieving happiness is not done in a cave outside of society, but rather embracing society and understanding the necessity of trade. Having a sufficient supply of money is enough to satisfy any needs or cravings one could possibly imagine.

• Money is crucial for daily needs.

An abundance of money may make us solitary, but a lack of money will most certainly create stress. Why is education so important? So we can be successful in later life. Being in poverty will not let us be free to indulge ourselves in what we want. It is a materialistic world and we have materialistic needs which needs MONEY. We buy things to make ourselves happy and others happier.

• Trying living without money and you will see what I mean

They usually say money is not enough to make you happy. No, it's enough to help us afford happiness. If you want a car, it's your happiness, buy it. If you want really love, use money to buy presents, a beautiful house, a beautiful garden,...anything to make the one you love happy, and then, you are happy

• Money is basic

No matter what anyone says, if you have money you can pay all your bills, you don't have to be on any "list" at the doctor's office, because when you pay, you get the job done. For me, family and friends take the first place in the "importance list", education is second and money is third. Why? If i have the support of my family and friends I have a perfect life, but sadly they wont be around forever. That's why I need a propper education so I can eard money.

• Think before you speak

Imagine yourself in this situation what do you want all worlds money or your friends and family to stay on earth. Of course,You will choose money.Think for a second what will happen if all your family and friends your happiness will vanish from the earth. Can you survive only money ? Think before you speak.

• Hfggfgfgfgfgfgf1212 12121212 1212

121212121 1212 1 12 12 1 121 212 1 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 2 12 12 12 12 1 21 21 2 12 12 12 12 1 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 2 12 12 12 1 21 2 12 12 12 1 21 21

• Money money money

My favourite habbit or gandi baat
    Money is important. People say, "money can't buy happiness". This is definitely not true. There are cooperations that collect money to donate to third world countries and help them improve their state. Without money, unfortunate children will maintain malnutrition and will have to suffer. But with a little bit of money, many problems can be solved!

• Money money money

My favourite habbit or gandi baat

• Money money money

My favourite habbit or gandi baat

• Money money money

My favourite habbit or gandi baat

• Money money money

My favourite habbit or gandi baat

• Money is not everthing?

Of course money can change your appearance but it can not change your happiness in life. You may have money than anyone else but are you sure that you happier than them? You have much money, you certainly have a lot of friends. But who is your real friend? Who does always go with you in every situation? Or all of them are abusing you?

• Money is not buy happiness

Money is a necessary but not a sufficient condition for the good life for happiness and wisdom ,while money can certainly buy a lot of goods that make us happy , it cannot buy true friendship the reciprocal attachment that fills the need for affiliation therefore i am disagree to money is buy happiness

• No no no

Well money isn't the only thing that makes a person happy. Money actually only brings happiness in that moment. For example if you win a lotto ticket ur new friends don't like you they are here and they like your money. So money actually brings you feack friends. I am against money brings happiness

Quan says2013-08-22T19:31:58.227
It's enough to prevent financial problems from making me unhappy.
Anonymous says2013-08-28T15:58:58.113
If you read the comment and take it as 100% literally, then no money alone is not enough to make you happy. If you have a million dollars but got that from car accident that has left you with very limited quality of life, chances are you aren't going to be happier than a person who can have their basic needs met. And huge amounts of money that enable you to experience everything from traveling to exotic locations, having servants, gorgeous cars and homes, etc. Creates discontentment because it is harder and harder to find something that you haven't experienced. So you are just on a search all the time for a "new experience". If money was enough to make someone happy then wealthy people (celebrities) wouldn't be dying of drug overdoses.
hyipego says2014-02-18T09:20:54.883
Do you need money to be happy 3000% of your Investment
Deposit Withdraw Term
$100-$1999 120% of your Investment 2 Hours
$2000-$4999 150% of your Investment 2 Hours
$200000-$500000 3000% of your Investment 2 Hours

Get the money you need!
Http://www.Investinglibertyreserve.Com

Investment Insurance
http://www.Payinghyiponline.Com/InvestingLibertyReservecom.Html