• Money is not important

The reason for this is that money is a necessity. You can run out of money but you cant run out love. Love is what supports you because of your parents love they work to get money if they did not love you they would not support you. They wouldn't even try to help support you.

• Money is security.

Yes, money is more important than love, because money makes it easier for people to get along. Money and love are different things, and money provides security that is very important. If a spouse stops loving you, you can just divorce them, and you'll get half their money. That is longer lasting than love.

• Money benifits your life!

We are part of the negitive team , and today we are here to prove that Money, is more important than love. Not all you need is love Sure, love is all nice and what we strive for, but at the end of the day you can't eat it and it won't pay your bills.
    The concept of economy was created for a good cause; without money, the whole world would not have a trade system. Therefor there would not be jobs and no one would want to do the bad jobs for example picking up rubbish and that would lead to making our world not good. Without money there would be no education because there would be no teachers. Money is just paper, but this piece of paper is a decision of life or death.

• Give your attention to money it stays or grows. Give all the attention to love and it;s all in the hands of the other person.

It;s best not to trust your money to anyone else, unfortunately you can't do this with love, you have to give it away. It can be used, rejected or reciprocated but ultimately it is someone else's decision. You have little or no control over it so it is unreliable. I was recently in a relationship that I was so involved in I stopped thinking about anything else, including money. When she decided to end it, she was gone and my money spent.

• I totally agree with this statement

However i read this statement many times, until now i still agree, u cant buy money with your love. Even though you have a love of the universe, you still cant buy money the slightest. And love is just some emotion that you got, and its not forever. You guys dont defend love, just because you're in a relationship or in falling in love with someone. But think clearly :)

• Yes it is.

People are picky and fickle. Money is not. People can abandon you. Money will not. A person can stop loving you. Money cannot. Money doesn't care who you are in life, because if you take care of it, it will take care of you. It will always respect you no matter what.

• Money is what we need.

It does not mean that money is an object of the devil you will no longer need money. Remember Money gives you what you need. Eat your love and Ill eat my food which I brought from my money. Too much religion and lts just be true to our selves

• People Can Leave

People can always leave, but when you have your $2 million in your Swiss bank account, it`ll sure as hell always be there. You only need YOURSELF to be happy, because in the end it`s you and only you who`ll be there, so you might as well have all the money you can and SPEND IT UP!

• Yes fuck love

Fuck love. Money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money.

• Sure i agree that

Money is more and more important than love. Do you know ?If you don't have money ,no one will not love you and around you anymore especially poor people ,because now money control the world. I totally believe that true love is rarity in the world . Money can build our future.

• Money benifits your life!

• Money can't support you forever

Money provides comfort and luxuries. But when it's gone, it doesn't come back. Unlike love, Love is endless, love is eternal, there are infinite sources where you can get love but a few which provide money for free....
    Money provides physical satisfaction and love provides mental satisfaction, mentally cool guy is wise and calm with better understanding but a physically satisfied person is nothing but a lazybones. Your body becomes weaker when you get comforts..

• Money won't stand by you forever

• Money or Love

Two seperate things I cannot see any connection at all , I have walked away from a pot load of money which was to be left to me , all my life I wanted Love yet all I was offered was money it does not compensate for love at all , Money certainly does not give you security a flimsy coloured paper stack NO , I think the word everyone is looking for is Powerful & it gives some people a voice or/and confidence , Ive been with money & without money my most content & happiest times were without it .

• Is money more important than love? No.

Money is a medium of exchange by which the goods produced can be transferred between different stake holders. Love is a desirable emotion which we all want to experience. Money does help in providing the means to be happy to a certain extent but the researchers have observed that after a certain level of prosperity its contribution decreases. Love is an inner being of happiness and money can not buy it though it can be used as a facilitator. Therefore we can conclude that money is not more important than love. Having said that we can not under estimate the value of money in human society.

• Love is utmost priority... Personally love is more important to me.

Hell no money is not important than love .. Money is a materialistic thing and love is a backbone... Be it in relationship , brotherhood , friendship or in family.Even with all money in the world I would want someone to share my life , possessions and wealth.It gives a sense of satisfaction

• A man with money isn't necessarily a happy one

Fine, money can buy luxuries and several other comforts in life. Money can also take out several hardships in life. However this all comes in the cost of love. The one thing that distinguishes a human from other animals is its love. Try to imagine a life with all the fortune you want but with no one that cares for you.

• U can buy every thing with money but u cant buy pure love

Money will give us temporary happiness but love will be everlasting,
    what if u have lots of money but nobody to share u r feelings and nobody is ther to love u as a person , all the money u made is nothing but waste paper with color full image, my personal view is we can make money any time but u cannnot make love happen, but unfortunately in todays world love is rare thing to find

• Stop Being Spineless and Selfish

Yes money is important. Sure it can buy food, it can buy a house. It pays rent. It makes the world go round and round. But the thing is its just material. I understand some people love material things. But look at that ..Love. Money is just another paradox men created to win the attention of women in this world. Its just another show of guns and abs. It was solely made for people to win the attention pf others around them. Without people around you, you would have never even noticed that you needed money to be recognized in the first place. But Of course People with materialistic minds will never understand this and thus be forever locked in the paradox of man

• Love is important

Money can't ever bring pure happiness and when you think it does, its temporary and can turn us into terrible people do to greed. Love lasts and there is no number, or price that can be put on it. People would do more for love than money. That is fact.