• Money is everything

Money for me is everything because everything has a cost.For this reason,you cannot afford anything which makes you poor.You probably wouldn't even survive without any money.For this reason money is everything it could even be your life.Please give me your honest opinion and say what you think money is to YOU.

• Wsuhqoi g g

Pijedwqpij[ew g g g g g gt g g g g g gq gq gqq gq gq gq g gq q q q qq qq h q hq hqq h q dhe wh fedwh dc hewq hdc q dh qh dh q hd qhdhq hd q hd qh dh qh h

• Cause them!! I

It's the Jews fault code found a new dog is the best regards David David I am not sure if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at the end of the year and I am not sure if you have any questions please feel free to

• Youre kidding yourself otherwise

Money, for better or for worse, is the heart of our society. The system we've created means that those that have can do more and experience more of this world than the have-nots. Why people don't strive to be in the 'have' camp is beyond me. Without money, you literally miss opportunities for yourself, your family and your friends. And there are plenty if financially secure people out there with great family lives and social circles...

• Money is status of a person:

If a person has money he can fulfil his desires . He has his own respect in the society. People will be surrounding him always , either they are friends or any outsider in need of money, so that he may help them out with the help of money. Money cannot buy you everything ,but you will be contented in order of having money. A person's prosperity or status can be estimated by his assets.

• Money is status of a person:

• Everything has a price.

If you pay close enough attention to things you should notice everything has some kind of consequence, some kind of cost. Money is used simply to be an easily identifiable cost that’s universally recognised to help eliminate esoteric or impractically specific costs. For example, people used to trade with each other before currency was around, what if you wanted something from a trader but you had no items they wanted. Money eliminates that problem be being completely versatile in it’s application. You can have any item if you’ve got the dough.

So in a literal sense yes, money kind of is everything. It’s what societies are built on, although now that I think more about the original question I realise i’ve ignored the philosophical aspect involved:/ oh, fuck it. I’ve rambled long enough.

• Money is the extenshion of your hard work

My husband and i work very hard, and what we earn pays our morgage,the payments on our 2 brand new cars. It takes us on dates and worldwide vacations. It gives us wonderful holidays and allows us to help others. Money is everything because it is dependant on everything we have. It is our happiness outside of eachother and the more the better because i dont settle for anything.

• Money is life

Money is everything because everything has a cost .Nothing is free in this world without money how will you pay your bills,rent shelter how are you even going to eat if you don't have money?Money gives you a good life and it enables you to give your family the best.With money you can afford the best you can explore the world go on holidays and adventures instead of having hand me downs from relatives.Money is everything.

• Yes money is everything

From a person that came from a poor background with no privilege standpoint, money is the essential part of life. It determines the quality of life, it determines your mindset, it builds your selfesteem with which you can find a partner which suits you. I havent worked since my late 20's, so i had time to experience a better quality of life, and was able to date women i teally was attracted to. So yes money will buy you happyness.

• Money is a representation of other things and has no inherent value:

Money is a representation of other things and has no inherent value. How much something costs is actually presented in a manner of how much time one believes they should dedicate to a goal or object. The reason the term "Time is Money" is popularized is because time literally is money, or rather the Time-Value of Money, is a very real thing in which money always gains value over time. To that end having a higher pay grade actually is a reflection of how valuable your time is (which means you pay in "time" for everything under the sun when you use any type of currency) in relation to the task which is why certain jobs that have lower grades than others are so upended and controversial despite the value of those jobs being very different and rarely explored fully.

• Money can't buy love

You may have a lot of money but you can't but anyone's love with that money. If you like someone, but they don't like you you can't go to them with your money and expect them to accept your proposal. You also can't buy love from your children by giving them a lot of money. DON'T BUY LOVE, LOVE COMES TO YOU

• Money can't buy love as they say

Of course money is important. We all know that. But love is more important. Parent's love their children, people fall in love, we love our pets, etc. We all should love one another because when it's all over, only love matters. We can't take the money to the grave with us.

• Money is not everything.

If money is everything, then does that mean that we use money to buy love? So, if one lost most of his or her money, no one including his or her parents no longer love him or her? But, money is very important indeed. However, look at this question seriously. Ask yourself, how about emotion or affection between parents and kids?

• Money is not everything

"Money cannot buy happieness" This is a quote that is true. Though money is an object and can possibly buy object that can cause happieness, money itself cannot buy the feeling happieness. Neither is money itself happieness. Anything money buys will cause happieness for a couple minutes or days, moths, or even years!!! After a while, the object will become used, or boring. Sometimes even outdated. But money is not everything.

• Money is important, but not everything

Yes, money is important. Very important, that is. It is god's honest truth.
    But then, to say money is everything ... Not true. For me, there are many other things money can never buy. Like real love, real happiness and etc. Money is often blinded by greed and status, you will never know whether people like you for your money or your true self. Only when you lose all your money, you will know who is the real people around you. Whatever it is, money is still very important, but it is not everything.

• No money isn't everything

Imagine the richest man and the poorest man. Everyone would think the rich man's life's complete but does he have real love, a spouse that didn't marry him for his money? Or true friends? Is he happy? Is his life better than the poor man's life? Does he even have the opportunity to those key aspects?

• Money is how you look in public.

Sadly, I must agree that many act as though money is everything. I, however, don't believe this. Money may gain you food, a nice place to live, and other benefits in life, but does it gain you happiness?
    Many wise people out there know that happiness can only be pursued by doing what you love, and gaining money may be the way that you and others get happy. But for some people, their job is just to live. The world does not require money.