• Yes, it is.

Okay, so for the first argument, "don't hide the Jews from the government' ,if everyone in Hitler's time used their morality there wouldn't be that much of death, more than 1 million Jews were assassinated. I agree with the fact that morality comes from the inside of a person, but sometimes society changes people. Society means lots of things: friends, love, adults, government.
    I'll give you an example, I had a friend, we used to chill all the time, suddenly he fell in love and started acting weird, he was a puppet to his lover. This guy was against bullying, now when he is next to his lover and nerds pass by him he starts mocking them, but I really know this guy.

• Evolved Instinct vs Human Construct

The foundational basis for morality is social instinct (or more specifically social biology). Social creatures by their very nature co-exist with each other without devising political, theological or metaphysical systems in order to flourish as a group. Over time these instincts evolved to adapt to the peculiar circumstances that necessitate specific behavioral requirements. Once humans came into the picture, as is often the case, we recognized certain patterns in nature and devised moral systems to better facilitate cooperation and order among our species. Such systems however, are a product of the mind and is often assumed (in Platonist fashion) to be inherent in nature.

• Evolved Instinct vs Human Construct

• Morality is fluid.

What is considered "moral" changes constantly, and there are many different views on what is wrong and right (to think, do, etc.). If morality was natural it would not fluctuate so much, but as it is a human crearion, it is ever changing to fit society. Morality exists because it makes society better. You do not want someone to lie to you, as then itmakes it hard to understand the truth, it is incovenient. So, you say that lying is bad, and wrong, and that no one should do it, thus making it easier for everyone in society to rely on others without having to search high and low to find the truth. Religion is a compilation of morals to aid society, and make it function at peak performance, laws as well. We created all these things, and so morality is a social construct.

• Throughout morality have changed according with the culture

Although some basic threads are common to all civilizations (not to kill, not to steal, etc) every civilization have a twist that are not precisely a match to others,for instance ancient Romans considered compassion a weakness, So i believe that we have a build-in evolutionary social guides and added to that we have a series of nuances that are social constructions

• I think it is

I saw a video about how animals are tortured in the slaughter house. Itmade me feel horrible realizing the irony that I live through something else's murder.Think about the people who don't eat meat because they feel like it's murder. Their morality would tell them that it's wrong but they all forget one thing. Animals kill each other all of the time to survive. A lion would maul a gazelle right in front of it's children or even take the children from the parents. A bear would completely destroy a human being if it had the chance. Morality & empathy has no place in nature, thus I believe they are both human constructs.

• No, I do not think that morality is a social construct, I think God created morality.

Many people nowadays seem to think that morality is whatever the majority of people agree on as the standard for proper behavior. That, however, is not at all what I think. As a Christian who gets my moral code straight from the words of the Holy Bible, I believe that God created the laws of morality and gave them to us in the form of sacred scripture. One very prominent example is The Ten Commandments. They are ten concise and clear rules which tell us how to properly relate to God, others, and ourselves. Humans didn't think that up. God did.

• No. Morality is not a social construct.

There may be a group of people in society who say something is wrong, or shouldn't be done, but that does not mean it is a construct formed by those people. To me, morality is a sense of feeling and guilt, knowing what is going wrong is immoral. It is against your humanity, and moral feelings.

• No It's Not

Convention is socially constructed. Morality is different. Morality is about help/harm and is a consideration that is different from the rules of society. Society may say "don't help the Jews hide from the government" and that would be conventional, but then a person may hide them because of morality. People can and often are confused about what morality really is because it is in the interests of corrupt people to distort what people consider "morality".

• No its not

Without an underlying absolute, we have nothing, we are merely animals going by what we feel. If 7 children decide its okay to steal because they all think its fun, even though one adult says its wrong, does this make them right just because there are more of them? No because stealing is wrong no matter how many people say its not.

• No its not

If we have no underlying absolute, then we have nothing, we are merely animals going by what we feel, if 7 children agree that its okay to steal, even thought 1 adult told them its wrong, does this make them right because there is more of them? No because stealing is wrong no matter what anyone says or how many say it.

• No, I do not think so.

It is hard to say for sure if morality is a social construct because it is a bit more complicated than a simple yes or no, but I am going with no on this one. I think that morality is part of a feeling that comes from within a person more than from what others says. When you feel something is wrong to do it could be the moral side of you.