Is morality real? Is it actually wrong to boil to babies in wax? Or is it up to each society to decide right and wrong?

Asked by: Ambassador95
  • Reality check about morals

This feels like an abusive question, but I stumbled upon it and feel compelled to attempt to answer it anyways. Let me flip the script, would you ever feel so heartless as to not condemn such a culture, if not I'd find just as much wrong with you as the culture itself. I don't know if such an argument came up in your or anyone's life, but I hope if it did you would have felt compassion or a little regret now and promise to feel compassion in the future.

• It is wrong.

God exists (see my debate for my proof) and since that is true we can now say that it is because everything that isn't something jesus would do do say is wrong. Morality is if something is good or bad but for this you need a set of rules or an example to follow thus reaching my conclusion.