Is most of the money used on major sporting events like the Olympic games wisely (yes) or poorly (no) spent?

• No, the money spent is unwise

The vast amount of money spent on the Olympic games is merely a way for a country to brag about how powerful it is at the expense of miniscule nations like somali, from every being able to support such thing as feeling excluded. The olympics is where great powers go to show off how rich they are.

• Major Sporting Events

I personally think that the most money used on major sporting events like the Olympic games are used wisely to help donations as well as charities. I personally think that the most of the money is used on major sporting events like the Olympics because those games are a big thing to most people.

• It is wisely

I think that most of the money spent on things like the Olympics is spent pretty wisely. They know how to spend their money so that they make it look good, and make it to where the people will enjoy watching all of the events that they have going on.

• No, it's not.

Using Russia for an example, the condition that everything was in prior and during the Olympics was just terrible. They have plenty of money and time to get this place ready for this event. This goes for all places for event similar to this, they need to spend the money for these events much more wisely.

• No, money spend on major sporting events is pooly used.

I think that most of the money on major sporting events are poorly spent. I think that major sporting events such as the Olympics have had more negative impact on the economies hosting the games than positive. Countries like Greece have definitely not benefited from hosting the games. I think that events such as these are just not logical.