• Music is great!

Music- is one of the little things which usually help people to live full life.
    From each person's life experience it can be seen that when people have problems, they listen to music. Not only in bad mood, in some cases when we happy, we like to dance and sing songs. Again we switch on our MP3 players or radio and enjoy the music.

• Yes, it is

Music helps me get over problems. When i feel unhappy, i turn on my favorite music and forget about everything. My mind become alert and relax. On the other hand, it can make me dance, cry, sing with singer, become crazy etc. In some cases, listening to music bring me back to the moments when i at the first time heard this song. I think about feelings, people, places that were in that instant.
    Music is a powerful thing. Music is wonderful!

• For Me It Is

I have no scientific evidence to back up the fact that music is good for people. All I have to say is It's fun to listen, relaxing, and sometimes therapeutic. Not all people like music though and it's so popular though that people do end up listening to it. Music is amazing!

• Yes.Music is divine

Because for me music acts as a medicine for all stress and tensions we have in our daily going life.Melodious music makes our mind peaceful.It makes our mind calm and cool.It gives us relax ation and refreshes our mind..It helps our thinking process to think more brilliantly than we were.

• Yes. Music is good for you

There have been studies that show that kids who listen to music do better on tests than kids who don't. Music helps some people focus. It allows people to express their feeling that the might not be able to do around others. Studies have also shown that taking music lessons helps raise IQ.