• Why music is better then sport

Music is better then sport because it is scientifically proven that people that played music were better at exams then the ones who didn’t it is also proven that playing music helps to relax your muscles and also helps with stress and anxiety problems, this is why I think that music is better then sports.

• Music is more beneficial

There's significantly less risk of injuries when participating in the music field. Even if someone's future career doesn't involve music, it does help improve intelligence and academic success rather than hinder it like sports can do.
    Having a natural gift in sports isn't all that special, as most - not all - aspects of it can be developed through training and hard work. It's also hard to see it in children as most of them are overall energetic and love anything that is physically active. The best example I can give of someone seeing me as being a good athlete is that when I was little, I loved running. I was frequently told that I was especially fast, however one day when I was running around the track to get my energy out (I was 5 years old), a coach who was leading the lesson my sister was in told my mom that not only was I fast, but I also had great form which was especially rare to see in children. I don't consider this a "natural gift" as it was just the way I was carrying myself (I do participate in track to this day at my high school, as well as gymnastics, swimming, and hockey). Musical talent can be seen in children much easier. I began to play piano at age 4 and eventually got to the level where I was playing songs from Jim Brickman at age 10 and the only thing holding me back was the size of my hands. Even before I started playing piano, I was singing all the time and even learned the tune "twinkle twinkle little star" only to figure out the notes on the piano almost immediately and develop them into chords (this was what made my mom get me into the music field). Though I find sports to be a lot of fun, I prefer music because I won't get injured playing an instrument - I hope - and playing in an orchestra feels much more complete because we all have to listen to each other and balance out our sound without exchanging a word. In a sport, however (I'll use soccer as an example), you need to rely on others to help you. Music can also be either an independent activity or played as a group while with athletics you need an opposing team and even teammates to have fun.
    I may be reaching a little far, but playing a wind instrument can help improve lung strength and breathing exercises which can help with sports. Just figured I'd include that because why not. :)

• I agree !

Music programs are able to improve students grades while also working on improving skills like teamwork, discipline, confidence and creativity. Music and theater kids also build a unique family like network of friends that have the same intentions and interests. Music programs also compete the same way sports teams do.

• I agree !

• I agree !

• Music Is So Much Better

It is theres so music about music. People can get their work done faster when listening to music. Music also has lots of things to do with academic coz you have to learn how to read musical notes so you can LEARN to play music. So music is a massive part of reading

But sometimes sport is better because then you get lots of fitness and you need fitness to keep your health good rather than being really sick because you don't move much.

So I AGREE and DISSAGREE with this statement

• Music affects one's emotions and thinking more.

Music can affect an individual positively and negatively. It can effectively affect one's emotions. Songs with a happy tune makes one feel happy and relax. A song with sad lyrics can affect one to feel sad and depressed. Other than that, a song with angry lyrics can make one more violent. It affect one's thinking too.

• Music provides more health benefits than sports.

Music has a great influence of your social, mental, and physical health. Studies have shown that music can help ease pain, motivate people to bike harder, improve running motivation and performance, increase workout endurance, and speed up post-workout recovery. In addition, it helps improve sleep quality, helps people eat less, and enhances blood vessel function. Most of these health benefits are things coaches want to see from their players. The coaches of high schools have indirectly encouraged athletes to listen to music. Listening to music and taking part in some form of music can greatly increase an athlete’s performance on and off the field. So people saying that music is not beneficial are just ignoring the facts.

• Music is way better

Music is more important than sport because sport is more dangerous. The closest thing to danger you will get in music is sometimes financial danger or maybe if you choked on equipment, but when's that going to happen?? Music lets you express yourself more and you can do it for life so you can be more well known and rich.

• Sports will improve your standard of living.

If I only focused on its influence as a consumer, music would have a greater impact on me than sport. Listening to music will trigger a sweeping array of emotion, from jubilation to disgust, which sport alone could never reach. However, participating in sport far outweighs the impacts of participating in music. Playing sport raises my standard of living, improving my attentiveness, weariness and body. With a healthier mind and body, accomplishing my life goals becomes easier. I vote for self-improvement over pleasure--In this case, sports.

• Wtf sports are way bhetter ten music people just dissagree because they are lazy to do sport

Lazy people get no were in life most people in nz- new zealand are sporty then others no sports can lead to bad heath fatness lazyness you can get sick with lack of engey or air so get of ur lazy ass gat do sports and get air and communicate with others. Learn a new sport....................

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

F f ff f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Participating in sports can not only help us communicate with peers with the same interest but also improve our social and communication skills

Compared with listening to music, participating in sports activities is always a good opportunity to collaborate with your teammates. On the other words,you have been forced to exchange your ideas with others in order to achieve the success. During a series of competitions, the team spirit has been established. However, listening to music which is commonly regarded as an individual activity which will isolate you with your friends.

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

• Why sports are better

Although not help the brain quite as much in some ways it helps more in others ways such as enhancing your memory and thinking skills , decrease chances of depression, creates a good habit, gets you to use characters you will need in later in life and of course is great for your body. Sports are good for your memory and thinking skills because it reduces insulin resistance, reduce inflammation and stimulates the release of growth which affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain and even raise the chance of survival for new brain cells. Sports decrease depression because it gives someone something to look forward to and you meet people. Sports/exercise is a good habit almost all the time and good habits combat bad habits and replace them. When you play by yourself or on a team you learn what defeat feels like and you work hard to bounce back which you need when you get in financial trouble or relationship problems, when you’re on a team you build trust which you need if you have co-workers. And I'm not even focusing on how sports helps you physical body

• I hope you like sports.

Sports is the best it helps you keep in shape. There are heaps of sport activity's that you can choose and almost all of them help you in life, And you can even make a living out of them, You can get lots of money by playing sports if you practice enough.

• Sports is more important

Sports is more important because it can give you musicals and it can help you with your health and when you play sports you actually need to eat healthy to and it improves with your excise to . . . . .. . . . . .. . . . .

Sports is better than sports

• Sports is more important

Sports is better than sports