• Music is more influential in so many ways.

You get to know many people through music as you do with sports. For those who say relationships are bonded more over sports then over music, that is not true because my parents married each other through music. Most of my friends are through music, so when people say music is a self-centered, isolated activity, they are wrong. Also the rumor that there is nothing like being part of a sports team because it is like being in a family, I don't know if you've ever heard of or have been in a band but there are special moments that you become a part of while in a band that you can't have without being in one.

• Music doesn't give you injuries but sport does

My mum's a music teacher so I have a lot of influence on my musical side, however, i did use to play volleyball and suffered badly from sprained wrists and ankles so I agree with the debate and with music you can express your felling and emotions. Sport you injure yourself and if it's severe you never play again

• Music can improve how sociable you are

So many people say that sports improve your relations with others while music isolates you. However, I have become far more sociable from being in an orchestra. I talk to more people and we all are like a family. Basically, the point of this was to say that sports aren't the only activities that strengthen your abilities to work together.

• Music is more creative, and is better for your brain.

First of all, I do both Music and Sports. So this is an even choice. I also play 3 Instruments and 3 sports. Sports can hurt, and even kill. Yes, it helps gain friendships and co-operation, but so can Music. Music won't hurt or kill though. Music is better for the brain and will help concentration. Playing different instruments may help you be able to get into a band/orchestra (depending on rock/classical) with friends.

• Music can take you a long way. Sports... Only until you brake your leg and can't play again....

I just finished playing in a concert last night, so that might be the reason I'm writing on this side. But if you think about it- my title does prove a point. But, yes, it does depend on which instrument you play. Think about it for a minute... Sports are WAY more dangerous than music. Sure you can fall off the stage while walking on it and break your neck or something-- but that's very unlikely to happen. Now, I do both music AND sports. But if I had to choose, I'd say music. But many other people are different. Some are more athletic and can't even hit one note. Others can play all these beautiful melodies, but falls on their face when it comes to a kick on the soccer field! (this is just and example). But... I do love music more than sports. But I think the little bar above should say 50/50. Because both are totally awesome!!! :)

Like this if you agree!!!
    (Also, if you play MineCraft, I play a server called SKrafty. My username is Etcoinw. Look for me!!!)

• Music Affects You Personally

Music, depending on genres, can affect you. If you are listening to Grunge you are more likely to be angry but if you are listening to a more happy song you will be happy. Music also has a way to make you feel alive if you are listening live as it is reaching you personally.

• Music affects one's emotions and thinking more.

Music can affect an individual positively and negatively. It can effectively affect one's emotions. Songs with a happy tune makes one feel happy and relax. A song with sad lyrics can affect one to feel sad and depressed. Other than that, a song with angry lyrics can make one more violent. It affect one's thinking too.

• Sports will improve your standard of living.

If I only focused on its influence as a consumer, music would have a greater impact on me than sport. Listening to music will trigger a sweeping array of emotion, from jubilation to disgust, which sport alone could never reach. However, participating in sport far outweighs the impacts of participating in music. Playing sport raises my standard of living, improving my attentiveness, weariness and body. With a healthier mind and body, accomplishing my life goals becomes easier. I vote for self-improvement over pleasure--In this case, sports.

• Why sports are better

Although not help the brain quite as much in some ways it helps more in others ways such as enhancing your memory and thinking skills , decrease chances of depression, creates a good habit, gets you to use characters you will need in later in life and of course is great for your body. Sports are good for your memory and thinking skills because it reduces insulin resistance, reduce inflammation and stimulates the release of growth which affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain and even raise the chance of survival for new brain cells. Sports decrease depression because it gives someone something to look forward to and you meet people. Sports/exercise is a good habit almost all the time and good habits combat bad habits and replace them. When you play by yourself or on a team you learn what defeat feels like and you work hard to bounce back which you need when you get in financial trouble or relationship problems, when you’re on a team you build trust which you need if you have co-workers. And I'm not even focusing on how sports helps you physical body

• Wtf sports are way bhetter ten music people just dissagree because they are lazy to do sport

Lazy people get no were in life most people in nz- new zealand are sporty then others no sports can lead to bad heath fatness lazyness you can get sick with lack of engey or air so get of ur lazy ass gat do sports and get air and communicate with others. Learn a new sport....................

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

F f ff f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

• Participating in sports can not only help us communicate with peers with the same interest but also improve our social and communication skills

Compared with listening to music, participating in sports activities is always a good opportunity to collaborate with your teammates. On the other words,you have been forced to exchange your ideas with others in order to achieve the success. During a series of competitions, the team spirit has been established. However, listening to music which is commonly regarded as an individual activity which will isolate you with your friends.