• I agree !

Music programs are able to improve students grades while also working on improving skills like teamwork, discipline, confidence and creativity. Music and theater kids also build a unique family like network of friends that have the same intentions and interests. Music programs also compete the same way sports teams do.

• I agree !

• I agree !

• Music Is So Much Better

It is theres so music about music. People can get their work done faster when listening to music. Music also has lots of things to do with academic coz you have to learn how to read musical notes so you can LEARN to play music. So music is a massive part of reading

But sometimes sport is better because then you get lots of fitness and you need fitness to keep your health good rather than being really sick because you don't move much.

So I AGREE and DISSAGREE with this statement

• Music affects one's emotions and thinking more.

Music can affect an individual positively and negatively. It can effectively affect one's emotions. Songs with a happy tune makes one feel happy and relax. A song with sad lyrics can affect one to feel sad and depressed. Other than that, a song with angry lyrics can make one more violent. It affect one's thinking too.

• Music provides more health benefits than sports.

Music has a great influence of your social, mental, and physical health. Studies have shown that music can help ease pain, motivate people to bike harder, improve running motivation and performance, increase workout endurance, and speed up post-workout recovery. In addition, it helps improve sleep quality, helps people eat less, and enhances blood vessel function. Most of these health benefits are things coaches want to see from their players. The coaches of high schools have indirectly encouraged athletes to listen to music. Listening to music and taking part in some form of music can greatly increase an athlete’s performance on and off the field. So people saying that music is not beneficial are just ignoring the facts.

• Music is way better

Music is more important than sport because sport is more dangerous. The closest thing to danger you will get in music is sometimes financial danger or maybe if you choked on equipment, but when's that going to happen?? Music lets you express yourself more and you can do it for life so you can be more well known and rich.

• Music is more influential in so many ways.

You get to know many people through music as you do with sports. For those who say relationships are bonded more over sports then over music, that is not true because my parents married each other through music. Most of my friends are through music, so when people say music is a self-centered, isolated activity, they are wrong. Also the rumor that there is nothing like being part of a sports team because it is like being in a family, I don't know if you've ever heard of or have been in a band but there are special moments that you become a part of while in a band that you can't have without being in one.

• Music doesn't give you injuries but sport does

My mum's a music teacher so I have a lot of influence on my musical side, however, i did use to play volleyball and suffered badly from sprained wrists and ankles so I agree with the debate and with music you can express your felling and emotions. Sport you injure yourself and if it's severe you never play again

• Sports are more challenging

Sports will push your body to the limits and keep you in shape at the same time. Not all sports are dangerous. Sports like swimming, dancing, figure skating, and track and field don't even require physical contact with others, but still require the hard work like football or basketball would. Sports also help with your attentiveness and levels of activity. Go Sports!

• Sports will improve your standard of living.

If I only focused on its influence as a consumer, music would have a greater impact on me than sport. Listening to music will trigger a sweeping array of emotion, from jubilation to disgust, which sport alone could never reach. However, participating in sport far outweighs the impacts of participating in music. Playing sport raises my standard of living, improving my attentiveness, weariness and body. With a healthier mind and body, accomplishing my life goals becomes easier. I vote for self-improvement over pleasure--In this case, sports.

• Why sports are better

Although not help the brain quite as much in some ways it helps more in others ways such as enhancing your memory and thinking skills , decrease chances of depression, creates a good habit, gets you to use characters you will need in later in life and of course is great for your body. Sports are good for your memory and thinking skills because it reduces insulin resistance, reduce inflammation and stimulates the release of growth which affect the health of brain cells, the growth of new blood vessels in the brain and even raise the chance of survival for new brain cells. Sports decrease depression because it gives someone something to look forward to and you meet people. Sports/exercise is a good habit almost all the time and good habits combat bad habits and replace them. When you play by yourself or on a team you learn what defeat feels like and you work hard to bounce back which you need when you get in financial trouble or relationship problems, when you’re on a team you build trust which you need if you have co-workers. And I'm not even focusing on how sports helps you physical body

• Wtf sports are way bhetter ten music people just dissagree because they are lazy to do sport

Lazy people get no were in life most people in nz- new zealand are sporty then others no sports can lead to bad heath fatness lazyness you can get sick with lack of engey or air so get of ur lazy ass gat do sports and get air and communicate with others. Learn a new sport....................

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

F f ff f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

• Sport sport sport!!!!!!

• Participating in sports can not only help us communicate with peers with the same interest but also improve our social and communication skills

Compared with listening to music, participating in sports activities is always a good opportunity to collaborate with your teammates. On the other words,you have been forced to exchange your ideas with others in order to achieve the success. During a series of competitions, the team spirit has been established. However, listening to music which is commonly regarded as an individual activity which will isolate you with your friends.