• Yes It Is

I believe musica quality is declining, but that's what you get when you do not want to pay for a product. File sharing and piracy have killed this industry and put it in the position it is in now. If you don't want to pay for the product then its quality is bound to decline as people can not create on zero Dollars.

• Music quality is declining.

Music quality is declining. There are a lack of extremely talented rock bands and hip hop performers. Today's musicians are not as talented as musicians in the past. Musical creativity is a very rare talent. True musical geniuses come about once or twice in a generations. Current music is in a decline and there exists a lot of plagiarism in the music industry.

• Yes, music quality is declining.

I definitely think that music quality is declining. I think it is clear that music today lacks a lot of substance than it did just a decade ago. I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that record studios are less willing to take risks and chances.

• There are still good works.

No, the music quality is not declining, because there are still writers that produce some amazing works. John Williams is a living legend of our time. The Stars Wars music is amazing. So is the Lion King. There are amazing performers out there, like Josh Groban, who are every bit as good as Frank Sinatra was.