• Hug if h

He is the only thing that would have to go back and I don't think it's time to get the chance of winning a championship in a statement issued in my a game of rugby team to win a r the to the next few weeks days and it was a little more than one of my favorite song is amazing but it was a great way of the best you ever need

• My Chemical Romance is not a bad influence.

First off, MCR creates great music with lots of meaning to it. The vocals may be loud, yes, as the instrumental, but the lyrics hold a lot of meaning. Gerard Way (lead vocalist) has written lyrics such as, "Never let them take the light behind your eyes" and "I am not afraid to keep on living. I am not afraid to walk this world alone." These lyrics encourage many people to stay alive.
    Another thing is, the guys, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero, and Ray Toro, are all amazing people. They aren't racists or homophobes. They support everyone unless you are a bad person. They've all been through a lot, as some of them have struggled with depression, and Gee even with an alcohol problem, but have MADE IT THROUGH their difficulties, encouraging others to do the same. The guys aren't afraid to be themselves. They put so much into their music. They're amazing role models.

• They are not a bad influence! HECK NO!!

My Chemical Romance is the reason a lot of people have decided to stay alive! Along with many other "emo" bands. I being one of those people alive because of these people. They're amazing and deserve respect. In conclusion I do not believe that MCR is a bad influence. They are a good influence.

• No! They are just emo....

They are a brilliant band to say the least and their "emo" style music may prove unpopular among many adults but most of their songs are perfectly fine and show real violence when you compare them to other singers/band. Eg. Eminem, nikki minaj,. Not to mention the tv shows which are even more horrific (looking at you south park)