Is National-Anarchism a natural extension of left-wing political thought?

• Yes, National-Anarchism and left-wing political thought go hand-in-hand

Left-wing political thought firmly promotes individualism and egocentricity. The premise is that as an individual, one should be able to make decisions regarding his or her own body, behaviors, etc. What is right is a self-determined judgment based on personal needs and opinions. Similarly, National-Anarchism contends that individuals should be free to rebel against laws, actions, or organizations that clash with personal morals or belief systems. If a rule is deemed unacceptable, the people should fight back. Thus, National-Anarchism is a natural extension of left-wing political thought; it is a building block for furthering left-wing ideals in that it allows citizens with to come together in a cohesive fashion to fight against a common goal while maintaining their individuality.

• No, I don't think National-Anarachism is a natural extension of left wing political thought.

National-Anarchism is widely considered to be an extension of extreme right wing political ideology, the idea that the Government should completely leave them alone and allow them to run their own independent area free of any Government intervention is something that the right wing political ideologies embrace as a idea.

• No, not at all

As a matter of fact, I do not think that national anarchism does not fall on either side of the political spectrum, but outside of any political realm. Anarchism is no politics. None at all. It is people deciding wht they are going to do however they want to do it.

• No It's Not

I do not believe National-Anarchism is a natural extension of left-wing political thought. There is definitely a line there and many people are unwilling to cross it. I would be one of those people. I think this is problem is similar to the one Buddhism faces when trying to explain their concept of emptiness. You can't cross the line or you've fallen into a completely different belief, one of nihilism.

• No, it it extremist.

No, Anarchy is different from left-wing political thought because they don't want any government at all. Some could say it is more right-wing because the right wing is viewed as more for states rights and less of the federal government getting involved, but it really isn't either one. It is its own type.