• See my picture

Yes it is. I chose the picture I chose for a reason. A country and a man I admire greatly. Yes I think nationalism is the pride of a people. I have one song that shows my pride for nations I love.
    Https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=kUnwGj8AMmo. There you have it. Nationalism is the best

• National Pride promotes violence and discrimination

Countless studies have proven that any form of grouping brings out the human being's inherent tendency to form bias and prejudice. Grouping people based off of country causes people to care significantly less about anyone differing in origin to them. It teaches people that hurting others is acceptable as long as it is in the best interest of our country/government. If we would like to live in a peaceful, diverse world we need to understand why nationalism creates a system that is only beneficial for economically successful countries that can fund wars.